TWO

pyo's flat butt

i didn't

I love memecoats

maybe gfriend and lovelyz are, since omg is still at the bottom of the barrel

I'm taking what I can get

Kang Mina
In Charge of _______

purepop is evolving, it's gonna go in the direction of fusion songs like pick me - cute but with a fierce twist

shit that sounds like the new dia or gugudan singles are a dead end

me too

reminder that eunji's solo album sold more copies than any omg/lovelyz/april/gfriend album

Thread isn't early but incompetent janny will believe it is and delete.

yo is this shopped

can't wait for omg to make it before lovelyz
especially since lovelyz has an entire year on them

OH GOD WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT

actually it is early and jannies obviously don't care anymore

*smooch*

lovelyz are failures

yoboseyo

this picture made me fall in love with jimin

*checks melon*
*omg is at #62*
lol phew, not gonna happen

when is their first performance with highnotes?

here's a picture of yoona

nice thanks

too much clothing, please try again

club going up

jesus

lol ok pal, you better pray hard
your tears are going to be so delicious tho

we need memecoats concept
post Yoona in memecoat

the 17th is the showcase, so the 17th

a-ing~

end of an era

lovelyz succeeded where it matters

you can jerk off to your group's figures as much as you like but at the end of the day music is for your personal enjoyment and I know a lot of you fucks don't even enjoy your own groups' music and you'll never have a perf worth watching because you're pressed to find a single member in a trending group who can actually sing

omooooooooooooooooo c*mjo

guys, me gustas tu is charting higher on melon than ooh-ahh LMAO

Do you have a memecoat folder?

>arin time
Word

no, I only have few nine muses and few aoa

You know they can just put Yeunjung in the middle bridging the two jew stars right

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

word, keep high notes in the center at all times

chart whoring is the stupidest thing ever

have you guys ever seen a god-tier b-side chart higher than a title track? probably not
imagine basing your opinions on people who listen to a single song in an entire album, seems pretty stupid to me

last time i checked there wasn't a 13th goddess

she's known as the 13th one that can actually sing

you know what's sounds even more stupid?
listening to lovelyz song

>have you guys ever seen a god-tier b-side chart higher than a title track?
Yeah, When The Cherry Blossoms Fade charted higher than Dream Girrs for a while

cut wjsn down to exy, flipper, luda, eunseo, yeoreum, xuanyi and highnotes immediately

our guy does it again

i want mijoo to corrupt arin

mijoo is a really gregarious girl

ITS HAPPENING

i for one don't give a shit if they can sing

grannytits

more like butterface time

BP debut and RV comeback in august will end purepop meme forever

that would be too much at once
that would be like giving heroin to a guy who hasn't even touched weed

why can't i watch v-app videos? they just won't load, first time happening.

but bona and mei qi visuals. soobin and dawon vocals. dayoung and seola are nice too

cyberwar with china desu

Dahyun should have not made the group. Unfortunatly stupid viewers started to like her for stupid reasons like her eagle dance. She has no singing/rap or dance skills. She was kept for shallow reasons such as eagle dance, paleness and supposed variety queen. Problem is, she hasnt been that great variety wise. And female idols hardly ever last as IT variety queens bcuz the industry always move on to the nx girl. Waste of space to be truthfully honest. Jyp was blinded by her supposed big fanbase pre debut but honestly twice would have done well without her.

>91k digitals for windy day
>less than twice's physicals

b-but they will make it, I swear

manface

really wanna hear Chaeyoung go tf off but then Dahyun comes in and I'm like ???? Why are you here???? What do you do????

Lol all hopes are gone Chaeyoung is never going off. Its sad because Chaeyoung has potential but then they make her share her raps with Dahyun all the time which pretty much fucks it up and makes listening to it the worst. Dahyun should have been booted off from Twice the girl can't do anything besides ruining any rap part.
Rip my ears.

Yo how old are you Arin posters? Just wondering as a Miracle myself.

that's even less than apink's physicals lmao

wtf i love bp now

Looking forward to this.

post jisoo doing mijoo's slut pose

looks like exid

remember when dahye was #2 bestie?

I think it's dumb for people to say charts have any relation to the quality of the music but they are important. If 4minute and Kara charted better toward the end they'd still be around

got any pics?
I feel like a lot of people just listen to songs with MVs and if there's no MV they're automatically turned off

Everytimes dahyun appears on the screen, whether its a song cover, their own song, dances, or variety shows, Dahyun always put on her over the top acting, being so damn extra with her movements that you can see the other members feel awkward being next to her or even feeling her presence. i can never finish any of twice's videos because of her off-putting attention-seeking personality.

a god

whats a man gotta do to get a (You) around here

post skin

youtube.com/watch?v=42Gtm4-Ax2U

44. wish I was joking

I'm so fucking done with Dahyun she is so fucking annoying!! doing that fucking eagle dance all the fucking time!

she needs to come up with something new, dahyun's fans need to accept the fact that she does NOT have any fucking public appeal,

can't sing, can't dance, and she's fucking ugly and short, I get it OKAY! What else can she do except for the eagle dance! BUT SHE NEEDS TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW, She tries so hard to be funny to the point where it's so annoying

Only her stupid fangirls care about her!

And I'm starting to notice her attention and camera hungry behaviour. GIRL let the other members be on the spotlight too baka

@66870100
post your favorite song

checkitout~

youtu.be/RMI6EGnITvc

kill yourself

rude