BRAZIL BRASIL

>see white people in Buenos Aires
>listen to them
>99% of them speak Portuguese

Why are there so many brazilians in our universities lately? What's the reason of coming in here? And why are you so white?

I'm from Porto Alegre and i have never seen a girl with pale skin like this. So Argentineans are whiter.

>Buenos Aires
>brazilians
>Portuguese
>BRASIL
>BRAZIL

Sorry, I lost the track

I'm the guy from Well I believe it's because most state universities in Brazil are in a precarious state. The govt is in a plot to end the financing of education so that everyone needs to pay for it, and those who can't may fit as slaves.

And most of the people who have a lot of money around here are really white. At least in Rio. Poor and middle-class people could hardly go to Argentina.

>Why are there so many brazilians in our universities lately?
They are cheaper
Real can buy a lot in Argentina, also you have less taxes to pay

>And why are you so white?
Blacks usually don't have the money to study abroad
A lot people with white skin have indian and black blood, bet you see a lot of pardos

Because, like in every fucking country in this world outside of Europe, people who study abroad are rich and rich people are white

>white
probably look like shitalians/turks

Tudo brasileira só pela maneira de vestir, dá pra reconhecer de longe.

Brazilians don't look like that.

Eu já fui pra Missiones e argentinas não vestem daquela maneira.

Also, sou mulher, eu sei.

if people think all brazilians are mixed/black, they would be surprised at the percentage of white brazilians there is!!!

the average brazilian group looks like this tobehonest

brazilian contestant in a portuguese reality show

R I O

theres literally not a single white in this pic

i have no idea what latin americans look like

i know that mexicans are 4 foot tall brown gremlins but everything below mexico is a mystery. is argentina white? is south brazil white? i will never know the answer because memes have taken over my mind.

4 whites (mediterranean white), 4 mixed(but mostly white), 1 black.

Almost nobody in latin america is white by Sup Forums standards but we have a lot of people that look portuguese/ italians but they look like arabs so people think were all black

Mixed Brazilians from liveleak literally look like someone from Yemen, Morocco, Egypt, etc.

Stop propagating the memes that Argentina is not white, dumb boludo

>
favelados, those are the very low class, and yes, maybe 25% of brazilians look like that

You can easily differentiate them by looking at the lips. Mixed brazilians have pinkish lips while middle east people have brownish lips.

>easily
>looking at the lips

Curiously enough, it's very easy to spot Argentinians when they flock in Santa Catarina's beaches during summer. Most guys wear Hawaiian shirts and have a single tiny braid at the back of the head. Women eat breakfast in hotels still wearing their nightdresses, and walk around in high heels, with a hair bun on the top of their heads.

Your nose can't be this big that it actually blinds you

Mostra as tetas ou some daqui, vadia.