Are Estonians really this nationalistic?!?

Are Estonians really this nationalistic?!?

Is it hard to immigrate there?

youtube.com/watch?v=jT5nWhRoKYk

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=http://www.iltamakasiini.fi/artikkeli/272701-kohtelias-tyylikas-itsevarma-seksikas-viron-naiset-ylistavat-suomalaisia-miehia
youtube.com/watch?v=7CgKJTNU4lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they do have a rich history of licking Russia's balls and having their country run by Germans

Wtf I love Estonia even more now!

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=http://www.iltamakasiini.fi/artikkeli/272701-kohtelias-tyylikas-itsevarma-seksikas-viron-naiset-ylistavat-suomalaisia-miehia

>their country run by Germans
yes
>Licking Russia's balls
no

yes

They lick any balls controlling their territory

>yes
no

I would bone her until my dick falls off

Would say they didn't comply very well to you during the Soviet period.

Because they was too busy making safety belts for moskvitchs

Is this a joke?

This isn't Sup Forums meme nationalism.

It's far deeper than that and has to do with the survival of the nation, which is very fragile due to the low population and obscure language.

Just because you are forced to do something don't mean your'e licking someone's balls.
Also, why do Russians often claim that any crimes or bad things done by the Soviets were because the non Russian party elite while anything good like winning world war 2 or sending first man into space was Russian achivements?

Estonia has the most national songs of any nation.

No we don't.
And licking balls is still licking even if you're forced to.

>Just because you are forced to do something don't mean your'e licking someone's balls.

uhh...

forcibly eating someone's shit is different from providing amiable pleasure

but you're still eating shit tbqh

That's actually a ripoff of this Finnish song about Eesti

youtube.com/watch?v=7CgKJTNU4lQ

I'm pretty sure we've got more than any other nation. Although 90% are meme songs. Because you know, we're the cunt of meme songs.

Doesn't saying someone licks someone's balls imply they are doing it fully willingly rather than having a gun to their head while doing it?

Genghis, do you want to get SLAV'D again?

No it isn't
Kill yourself suka

It's stupid polemic.

Nee ik heb gelezen dat de estlanders de meest nationalieder hebben

How did you managed to be so dumb in such educated country Pekka?

Learn English before you even come to this site so you don't humiliate yourself. You don't know what licking balls even means.

I don't need to learn English to watch subtitles like stupid finn

>I don't need to learn English
Russia, everyone

Still better than Finland
>inb4 gdp_per_capita.jpg average_iq.jpg autism_per_capita.jpg

We produce like 12+ of them every 2 years when another football competition comes up.

You just commented on Finnish education ten minutes ago which means you obviously acknowledge it is far superior to e.g. yours.
Nothing is better in your country.

That's was sarcastic. Being good at autistic puzzles aka PISA doesn't mean you're well educated.

>That's was sarcastic
Is your grammar sarcastic too?

Yes.

But I mean like historical, cultural songs

What's the difference?

Think my kindergarten teacher used to play songs for us on a fret-less bass. WOW how nationalistic, wheres the immigration queue?

sounds like finnish, BUT better

Estonia a shit