This board knows nothing between "best ever" and "piece of shit"

This board knows nothing between "best ever" and "piece of shit".

Prove me wrong. Post decently good albums. 6/10's only.

This board is fucking terrible.

Coming from a John fan boy, its nothing special. Although its a 6/10 for sure.

First 2 The Killers albums
Most RHCP albums
Most albums by Fear Factory, Machine Head, Children of Bodom and Chevelle

Marshall Mathers LP 2

Foxygen album with San Francisco

It used to be an 8/10 for me but now I can safely say it's a 6/10 at best.

I think most of his solo output falls into the 6-7 range

Not as good as Total Life Forever and it's got a massive landfill indie stink to it. But overall, its alright and quite catchy.

I agree, especially with stuff like Curtains, but Shadows Collide With People, The Empyrean and Niandra all fall in the 8-10 range

t. Pitchfork cuck

>antidotes
>not best foals album
?? :DD

I don't understand why Sup Forums thinks this is their best album when it's actually their weakest

I still play only Two Steps Twice and Olympic Airways

pleb

Nah, I just grew out of music like that. At the same time I was really into OK Computer, and now it's a struggle for me to put on that album, let alone finish that album.

stop

the quality of tracks is a little varied, but it evens out to about a 6/10 desu

totally unoffensive, the very definition of background music

Absolution was a better album anyway. Symmetry was tighter overall but most of the songs don't stand up over time. It's too bad that they're phoning it in now; I really lost a lot of respect for them, and Matt Bellamy in particular. So much for talent.

>Chevelle
In a sea of mediocrity, aboard the S.S. Mostly-Generic, a band struggles to learn how to write a song that sounds finished

every dg album desu

You mean 0/10

that's a 10/10 lad

this, on the other hand, is a true 5-6. tries to go everywhere and roll four albums into one but ends up mushy and bloated

These are all 8/10s though.

New Preoccupations

Unironically 9/10

This board only knows 6/10s. People like to spurn actually good artists for some 6/10 garbage here.