Debut album is the only one people give a shit about even though the band has a solid discography with equal or even...

>debut album is the only one people give a shit about even though the band has a solid discography with equal or even better material past that

Substitute "debut" for "sophomore" and you've got Van Morrison.

I can't think of an instance where this happens and don't you fucking dare say The Strokes because you know it's not true.

>people only care for their shittiest album

>ride
>the the
>pram
>wire
>bauhaus
>the chameleons

All that comes to mind is Whirr

op is a furry and/or furry enabler

Come at me

Killing Joke

God damn

That rabbit turned my dick to diamonds

What is Disturbed.

>this is what plebs think about Arcade Fire, Interpol, and The Strokes

nas

>most people haven't listened to First Impressions of Earth

:'(

De la Soul

The first two albums are really good but after that they went to shit.

imo their only half-decent album is their third

Pearl Jam is a shit band though

>bauhaus

Motherfuckers best be learning to appreciate Mask. In The Flat Field is fine and all but Mask is where it's at.

What is Television?
What is Descendents?
What is The Stone Roses?
Who is Van Dyke Parks?

Moondance is the only one that comes close Astral Weeks and it gets plenty of attention

In the Flat Field is their absolute best, what are you on, nigga?

>ride
in all honesty i think they were a pretty generic britpop band and i am not impressed by their body of work
>the chameleons
they on the other hand have a very large body of good music

In terms of sheer eccentricity, perhaps. I think Mask has better songs without losing the offbeat nature of ITFF. It's still a great album but I'll take songs like Hair Of The Dog, Hollow Hills, and The Man With The X-Ray Eyes over much of it. That said, I do think it's a close call for sure.

>descendents
theyre ok but you really cant say that any of their stuff lives up to milo goes to college except for maybe everything sucks

What is King Crimson

I cry everytime

This is the opposite for Wolfmother. Their debut album was great and the rest after it is trash.
Although they are a pretty shit band anyway.

>Wolfmother
WHAT

YEAR

ARE

WE

IN

El Pintor was just as good if not better

Usually that's because the first album was the only new/original/groundbreaking one and their later material just copies the formula established by the first album with no variation

Not the strokes

>ride
I don't know why people dickride Nowhere when Going Blank Again is miles better

I love both albums, but i admit that Mask is more dense, has more variety, and has better compositions.

Their debut is awesome but
>Red
>Larks Tongues In Aspic
>Discipline

it's true for the strokes lads stop kidding yourselves, there's good tracks on their other albums but none of them are nearly as consistent as the debut

I was thinking about them too lol

>Coming Up For Air

the strokes
you faggots know is true
FIOE, Angles, and CM are pretty darn good albums. Having to hear you fuckers crying about it's not ''muh old strokes'' is annoying.

truth
>dem dub basslines
>dat solemn atmosphere
>dem CD bonus tracks that actually add something to the album instead of distracting from it
GOAT era of Bauhaus

what's her name?

>Moondance is the only one that comes close to Astral Weeks

w r o n g
r
o
n
g

Amy slaton

>debut album is the one most overlooked except for that one song that was featured in a vidya
>it's easily their best album, as they changed styles massively on their third
son of a fuck

What band?

Are you a guy i know called Maxime? He's a Bauhaus fan who loves the bonus tracks

Cage?

People love Red, LTIA, and Discipline though.

>Ride
>Wire
>Bauhaus
>Chameleons
The fuck are you on?

People give a disproportionate amount of attention to Nowhere, Pink Flag, In the Flat Field and Script of the Bridge in comparison to later material.

>Wire
Their pre-breakup trilogy albums are all appreciated.

Pink Flag is their only great album tho
The rest is pretty generic art rock with some Eno/Floyd electronics here and there

>people thinking they're qualified enough to discuss an album without the context of listening to every album in the artist's discography

just fucking kill me

Pink Flag is literally just generic fucking punk, you ultrapleb. All of their interesting stuff happened beyond that.

There are people that are like this for Pink Floyd and Moody Blues

yeah im gonna listen to all the washed up trash mid-life crisis music from 60s and 70s artists because i enjoy wasting my time