South America is an example that a multicultural and multiethnic society will not be a disaster...

South America is an example that a multicultural and multiethnic society will not be a disaster. There is no more multiracial and multicultural place.

>multicultural
t. 99% catholic

when even brazil is whiter than moortugal :(

Then why is your police better armed than some armies?

Then why more people die here than in syria

but south brazil is white and germanic you idiot

But you posted a picture of the whitest state in Brazil where only Germans are allowed to live.

Left parties disarmed the population and make laws favoring those who commit crime. I think this will change

This

only came to this thread to post this

>South America is an example that a multicultural and multiethnic society will not be a disaster
But south america is a disaster. One famous german professor even publicly warned, that germany might fall to the standards of living of brazil by 2030, if we do not change our policies. Your country is the nightmare we want to avoid.

South Brazil is whiter, wealthier and more culturally German than Germany itself.

well if it's so good how come they don't get independent?

lmao

Apart from that being a really lazy bait, you even had to specify
>south brazil
because it is more white. It completely contradicts the OP. The diverse parts are shit and poor and I don't want my country (or parts of it) to go to shit.

too late

For brazil, yes. For us, time will tell.

What will Europe do with immigrants? I doubt that Europe expel them by force

>time will tell
its over

brazil will remain aryan and germanic so the ultimate victory is theirs, as you slowly adopt Turkish as your native language.

???

We have never gotten used to brown people like brazil did. Until the 1960s germany was almost 100% german. And even I can remember seeing a black guy once a week or so as a kid, even though I lived in a city.

So the demographic change was rather quick and it will only speed up. This obviously causes the population to react more negatively towards the migrants. The proof is in the current migrant crisis. We already had a huge influx of migrants, but the sudden spike made everyone get really agitated. Had the same number come over maybe two or three years not much would have changed.

Most people don't see the migrants as new citizens but as completely alien. So there is a potential for conflict. It's not going to happen in the near future, but I would not guarantee that things are going to stay peaceful in europe.

You're multiracial, just not multicultural.
Multiculturalism doesn't work on a large scale, only with small scale sampling of some of the highest grade people. That's how you get quality cultural exchange.

>South America is an example that a multicultural and multiethnic society will not be a disaster
21 cities out of the top 50 for murder rates are in brazil alone, dont pretend you guys have civilization quite yet

why do nonwhites want to be white so much?

>11.4 million brazilians live in favelas

almost as many Brazilians live in favelas as people live in my state