Is he worth seeing live? What's this tour like?

Is he worth seeing live? What's this tour like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1xRJa1coN8?t=173
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related.

bump

Saw Brian Wilson and Paul McCartney within a month of each other and McCartney was great and Wilson was good at some parts and bad at others
He's been JUST-ed to some degree by drugs and mental illness (see )

He really looks his age. If you had told me one of Paul McCartney or Brian Wilson had been replaced I'd think it was Brian
youtu.be/e1xRJa1coN8?t=173

Yeah, I'm struggling if I want to see him. I'm a huuuuge fan of the Beach Boys and have been for quite some time so that would be nice but I would have to fly to anotehr country to do so lol. Besides, I would have liked a little more variety in the set list than Pet Sounds.

The backing band carries the show much more than Brian, and they're worth the ticket price alone.

I'd say still go if you're that big of a fan
You probably won't get another chance. He has to be helped to and from his piano.
And this Al Jardine's son does a lot of the vocal work and it's great
And Al Jardine's still got it

Go

Bro everyone cheered when his son did Don't Worry Baby

I would feel selfish for going when Brian probably doesn't want to be there...

I feel bad for Brian constantly in every fucking interview being asked about what he was doing in the early 70s and how he feels about it now. Jeez, it was a shitty part of his life and he'd rather not relive it already.

>you will never go back in time to 1973 and see Brian yelling at the wall as he's surrounded by piles of cocaine and skin mags

I wish someone would get a VIP package and ask him about Charles Manson

Apparently they met, Manson used his home studio, and he really didn't like him

>you will never go back in time to 1967 and get stoned with brian in his weed tent and go swimming and talk about music and go to a comfy 60s diner

There's an interview where someone asked Brian what he did in the tent and he said
"I ate sandwhiches"

saw him recently. his backing band was great but brian did not seem well at all. couldn't remember a lot of lyrics and when he could his voice sounded terrible. he spent most of the show sitting by his piano not doing anything with a mentally checked out expression while al jardine and the backing band did a great job of keeping things afloat. it was more sad than anything

adorable

You'll never go back to 1965 where Brian was the grand emperor of music and save him from Van Dyke Parks

Dennis stole a song from Manson and Manson threatened to kill him.

Maybe 1993 - 2001 when he was still president

saw him at primavera in June

he's old man

he just signs some songs, and quite poorly

but who regardless

but go* regardless i meant

i'm a bit drunk man