Am I the only one who thinks "Latino" is too much of a broad term to define oneselve?

Am I the only one who thinks "Latino" is too much of a broad term to define oneselve?
The cultural differences between some countries are huge, you cant compare Ecuador with Argentina, or Peru with Mexico. Yet Amerispics brag all the time about their "Latino pride".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323559/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBuPCrQskL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=f5UcgTuvCmU
youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk
youtube.com/watch?v=MUUrW7xJSw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Feu0gHezueY
youtube.com/watch?v=QlPS16NeBO0
youtube.com/watch?v=hv1V24eaCd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me on the hat

"Hispanic" is even better because the only thing that we are similar is in the use (and abuse) of spanish language

wena choroy

Me on top of the hat

don't even try to convince them, they all believe we arr rook same, especially burgers, for them we're all Mexicans

Me on the hat

No that's me

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

Me above the hat

Me below the hat

Y'all look the same to me tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8
me with the guitar

yeah pretty much this

no, we're basically the same. For example I bet yo just ate tacos like me, see we're all Mexicans, even if you're not from Mexico.
Silly other Mexico complaining he's not mexican,

kys

"hey al menos trate"

Rofl

Fucking mexicans, you will never be american.

usa is pretty much mexico anyways so itll soon be the other way

Call me crazy but id be pickin Mexico everytime if i could live there or the US

>you cant compare Ecuador with Argentina
sure you can't

All y'all are mexicans.

Sure, 15 years

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323559/

It's meant to be as broad a term as European and that's being generous, we don't all just share the Spanish language (which is broader than just vocabulary and goes as far as literary genres and a shared canon) but similar cultural influences through Hispanic culture such as the Catholic religion or family structure, nevermind comonalities on gastronomy or architecture.

The term is broad enough it is generally accepted to encompass even Haitians or Brazilians. Sure, we are not all the same, Mexico is the only country wich did actually have books prior to European conquest, but we are similar enough when compared to other regions of the world. Africa is very diverse and the Japanese would argue they have nothing to do culturally with the Chinese despite their origins in Sinnic civilization.

you too

You wish. We're first world here, primero mundo. You're all third world, mexican world.

>We're first world here, primero mundo
for now

to everyone below mexico youre mexican, its commonly known

gringo = grin-gone, more like spicgo

Hey, you guys call us all Anglos, despite the fact I am Welsh/Irish

>spicgo
All this delusion.

yeah yeah, keep living in your bubble while you can, sharter

Ibe never been called mexican
T. Wite hispanic
Anglos call me white.

CHI

why not the """"best""""" of both worlds? move to Texas

Stay mad mapuche

CA

>australia
>anglo
I thought you guys were dingoes.

NO

Don't fucking lie. You're another disgusting brown turd.

it's meant to be broad, retard

European, asian, and African are all words too. get over it. If you want to be more specific you're totally allowed to.

"Latin america" is not a real continent though
and since you got me started, "Middle East" is in Asia

Aaaaaaaaj
I am white

Nothing better then living off anglo-saxon society tbhlad, smartest ppl to oppose Jews thus best society, the rest get domibated by the Jew.

Latino to me just denotes a catholic who was lightly fried in olive oil.

>We're first world here, primero mundo. You're all third world, mexican world.

That could be anything. And yeah, an anglo society is best society.

Fuck off.

are southern italians latino?

Emu actually

That feel when you are a proud spaniard but some amerishits see us like mexicans... Spanish empire was a mistake, Spain is a mistake, my life is a mistake

t. soy moro

You're mexican-european

>Spanish empire was a mistake, Spain is a mistake
indeed it's all your fault, you indio lovers

I am.very little anglo but id fight with you guys against the hordes of mexicans and browns

T. Non anglo white hispanic

>Yet Amerispics brag all the time about their "Latino pride".
CHI here, maybe it's just the fact that i'm only 1st gen and have lived in mexico, but i fucking hate that chicano fucks use shit like "la raza" to lob all latin Americans together.

just imagine the look on their faces when they finally realize everyone hates each other.

B-but how can you not eat tacos when they are so good

it's the future son, even with all the illegals gone you still got about 25 million Mexicans and another 20 million Latin Americans.

future of the U.S. isn't white or black.

I hate when they say latino, because they are only talk about Mexico, Puerto Rico, dominicana and other shitty countries

25 million mexicans is like 5%.

s-sorry for our ancestors... all indias qts are practically extinct

35 million*

I have no native ancestors, I blame you for not killing them all

me the hat

Aaaaasaj
Fuck your ancestors and my ancestors for fucking and not killem all.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBuPCrQskL0

ps: fuck Cuarteto de Nos. kill them with fire and magnets

how's it feel to not exist in the minds of gringos?

crazy since 50 years ago Mexicans in the U.S. were about 5% of 25 million.

who knows what the future brings, it's not like we, what was it your gringos love to say? "breed like rabbits"?

sorry for that too...

It's actually around 60 million hispanic people. So around 18-20 percent.

For Americans, Spanish-speaking = Mexico = Shithole. Sorry lads

Oooooh tge us government really wants to exterminate white people.

Why didnt u kill all the negroes?

more people are leaving the us to mexico than coming

you are the same butthurt chicano from that thread earlier today

yeah well, what euros think is more important, they're also better educated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

"In addition, there were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population. This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans, making up 14% of the total U.S. population"

HISPANICS OFFICIALLY OUTNUMBER BLACKS IN THE U.S! WHITE MAN BTFO!

The US government IS white people.

>they're also better educated.
You wish.

>more people are leaving the us to mexico than coming
yeah, but not by much

>more people are leaving the us to mexico than coming

That's just based on legal immigration figures.
That's the whole problem, they aren't doing anything legally.

Holy shit, our education is so so much better in europe than you have in the states..

The rustled jimmies that the irrelevant opinion of the Americans cause among all hispanic speaking nations is hilarious. You care way too much about a bunch of rednecks living in flyover states.

And I am enjoying every tear.

(((White)))

>they're also better educated.

More like they are on the other side of the ocean from all of this so all they know is what they've heard from their multiculturalism pushing professors.

Maybe basic education, but higher education is another whole different story, you guys keep coming here to get your degrees.

The lyrics of that song are hilarious, it's literally the anthem of every "white" Latino American in this board.

The song is ironic, though.

Talking such crap, europe is bested only by asia on education as a whole...its to do with learning you know...and that doesnt mean just repeating something somebody else understood.

I always thought the term "Latino" was only used by Latino Americans living in USA. No one in their right mind call themselves "Latino" here.

>Talking such crap
Don't need to be upset Nigel. Also, after the brexit you are not longer part of Europe, so stop bandwagoning.

Arr rook same

>I always thought the term "Latino" was only used by Latino Americans living in USA
It is. white people gave classified Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans as Latino cause they had no idea what to call mixed people.

all they knew was half-breed(for half native americans) and mulatto(for half blacks)

Ah yes
Mexico as always pretending they are better than the rest while standing in a self-made moral high ground

You know your proving how dumb you are?!?!
Because we are leaving the european union (an organisation) does not mean we are moving our land mass....could the US ""leave"" the americas

Some people...

If you're accepting my country's definitions of your country, ethnic group, language, culture, race, etc. Then you're gonna have a bad time.

Then again our TV is everywhere so it's hard to get away from us isn't it.

Why not just mestizos? At least we identify as mestizos

Oh please, as if England was ever part of Europe.

I am only used to being blamed for everything.

I really wish I could change our geographical location with any of you so the world had its focus in you and not us.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5UcgTuvCmU

youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

youtube.com/watch?v=MUUrW7xJSw4

youtube.com/watch?v=Feu0gHezueY

youtube.com/watch?v=QlPS16NeBO0

youtube.com/watch?v=hv1V24eaCd4

Idiot

well it's not like gringos call all Latin Americans Chilean.

they never saw pic related

didn't some English pride themselves in not being part of mainland Europe?

>didn't some English pride themselves in not being part of mainland Europe?
They do it all the time.

Stop denying it.

A - i am not english so i cannot speak for them
B - no part of the UK is part of mainland europe
C - as a global power we have the ability to involve ourselves anywhere and never really have to justify it....ie. the fed res.

>i am not english

>B - no part of the UK is part of mainland europe
then why did you call that guy an idiot when he said just that,

>i am not english
oh, fuck off then

What about Brazilians. What are they.