I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Americans, I crave their attention and approval...

I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Americans, I crave their attention and approval. Whenever an American gives me a (You) or even acknowledges my existence in some manner my day brightens instantly and considerably.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2012/07/03/tea-taxes-and-the-revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gib job and place to stay in Brisbane

Post your uncut boydicc NOW

joke's on you fag OP doesn't get (You)s

I'll give you a nice hard (You)ing if you don't stop being a bully

This thread is for Australians and Americans only please live immediately or I will call security

isnt the whole reason why you're in australia because someone called security?

dlet this

It's about time an Aussie recognized that his country is just America upside down and reflected in a mirror

Cheeky

but you are Asian

>bongs can't into banter

Blatant lies

Foreigners who like America are losers 2bh

What do you guys feel when you get a hue (You)?

Comfy and warm inside

To be fair I get that any time I get a (You) when I'm not deliberately being a cunt to get (You)'s

This feels like some new form of australian shitpost.

Let's form a political union, Ameristralia. You guys drive on the right, we adopt the metric system.

I support this.

>when your American masters give you a (You)

>when your Aussie friends say that they don't hate Americans

success breeds jealousy

5D banter

>my country is nogunz Drymerica without the smart immigrants
>I'm supposed to be proud of it
kill me

>without the smart immigrants
Do the smart Poos and South Africans not go to Australia?

Well for every smart legal immigrant we get there are a thousand barely literate assholes just running in so don't feel bad.

Tanaka go home pls.

i thought you guys had lots of the chinky study hard types

The South Africans live in Perth, that's not Australia

India only seems to send us their argumentative arrogant idiots with victim complexes. The US gets the smart ones

>tfw no Aussie bf

>The US gets the smart ones
Too bad they all vote Democrat

Fuck off Lobsterback

You had your chance, Britain. Shouldn't have taxed us so harshly or send Australians to a desert island.

next level

>use our men as cannon fodder
>nuke our desert without even giving us any nukes
>close the door to us so you can buy tariff-free French cheese and Nazi cars
>get surprised when you become a B-tier friend

I get along with Americans better than any other Anglos desu

It really wasn't a harsh tax rate user.
foreignpolicy.com/2012/07/03/tea-taxes-and-the-revolution/

> Use our men as Canon Fodder
> Don't give us any Nukes
As if the Yanks don't do the same

The yanks don't use us as cannon fodder, if anything it's the other way around. We make minimal contributions and let the US make the largest sacrifices while our political rhetoric makes it sound like we are pulling our weight. It's a pretty sweet deal we have going.

It was harsh compared to the representation we were getting as mature colonies.

I assume Western Europe feels the same.

>I assume Western Europe feels the same.

Yeah it's a similar dynamic. I don't actually see our alliance lasting for many more decades unless you agree to share power in the Asia-Pacific with China. If the rivalry continues to escalate there is no way we will be getting into a war with China.

We should give australia some nukes :^)

We can build our own in a few years if we need to, it's just logical for us to play the good global non-proliferation citizen so long as we are protected by your nuclear umbrella. desu we should build them in the not too distant future.

Perfidious Aotearoa pls go

Are you forgetting Vietnam? Troops may not have been cannon fodder but they aren't in any modern war. Vietnam was a useless war that American allies ended up being killed in though.

America has dragged you into their wars that didn't affect you the same way that Brits did. I really don't know why you see them as being any better.

We only sent like 7,000 troops at a time to Vietnam. It was a small contribution when we could have sent many more, yet we still established our pro-US, anti-communist credentials with it. You can't compare around 500 deaths with 60,000 in WW1.

I mean WW1 was a shitfest but everybody was being slaughtered. Over 700,000 Brits were killed. I know we both contributed huge amounts per capita, but Galipolli is over exaggerated both here and in Aus. More Brits were killed there than we were.

If The US was in Britain's position as our Colonial masters they would have us doing the same thing. Nowadays we have to fight for the Yanks every time they invade somewhere even when we're not their colonies.

You're missing the point. We don't have to fight for the Yanks, we do it because we choose to. And we get a disproportionate return for our small sacrifices, namely a security guarantee, nuclear deterrence and an Asia-Pacific order which is geared towards our interests. It's a massive bargain and we are playing them. A lot of people in the US are pissed about it and want us to play a bigger role.

I agree the returns are very good, but you're deluding yourself if you think our participation is really voluntary. it's voluntary in name only.

If Clinton has her wish and gets the US into war with Russia then we're going to have to sign up. There's no isolationism for any Western Country when The US rules the world. We can't just sit out - the price of protection from Zhang is getting embroiled in their wars.

Kek

We really do have a choice. We're already refusing to take part in FONOPs in the South China Sea. Shit, you already left ANZUS just because you couldn't deal with the chance of nuclear weapons being in your ports. We can leave it any time we want and go it alone, and there is a good chance we will do so if a US-China war ever actually breaks out. Australia is very aware of this "Asian Century" concept, much more than Americans are if truth be told. We know that in the future we need to build security with Asia and not from it.

Lest he isnt over ran with rag heads

Self-hate liberal-commie goat-fucker

undesirable, unwarranted, undeserved, unflatulous, unnarcocious

Kinda was I mean we Fought in the war 2 and then there other rules were the real kicker

This is true look at trump

And the eruos colud always give up ther helth cate and start paying for a military we wold not mind 1.million active duty soldirs is more than we need.

Can Australia and NZ join EU? As it seems like EU member can be outside Europe

Quality post gov

I have a new appreciation of New Zealand lads. Think I like Canada better than Australia now too.

I'm unironically an Aussieboo, I get so flustered at (You)s they give I screencap them for no reason.

>America has dragged you into their wars that didn't affect you the same way that Brits did. I really don't know why you see them as being any better.
Probably since we didn't make a Gallipoli and weren't posh faggots thinking our femininity made us some superior soldiers or whatever the fuck.

Can we get a frog here too?
Remember when Britain bravely ran the fuck away en mass when they had to fight somebody other than Italians in WWII?
When danger reared it's ugly head, those brave Britons turned and fled! Bravest of the brave, those Britons.
Those Britons turned about and gallantly they chickened out, brave brave brave those Britons!