What are normies like in your country?

What are normies like in your country?

Americuck: Football! Call of Duty! Family Guy! Guns!

Wow, you're so socially inept that you have no idea what a normal American is

How... interesting

That anime was absolute garbage.

The idea was good and original, but it failed pretty quickly. First of all, Ako wasn't at all cute or endearing or pleasant, and she wasn't at all abnormie. Her entire behaviour and dialogue literally just screamed "I'M A MENTALLY ILL ATTENTION WHORE". And she wasn't even cute, she looked like the kind of person who would go weeks without showering (although in a way at least they got that part down realistically). And they barely touched the other characters AT ALL, which is a shame because they were quite good for what little we saw (especially Akane). Also, it's annoying how the series tried to portray the topic of normieness and abnormieness, while ending up being just a normie shitfest. The art in general wasn't great, especially for how recent it is (I can't stand those fucking U-shaped smiles). And they tried to be a bit lewd, bit "tried" is quite the understatement, there was barely any lewdness at all. And another point: the ending was also shit, there were still a billion unsolved loose ends. A poor ending to a poor plot, really.

Overall, quite disappointing considering the potential. Not recommend/10.

Australia: Footy, Surfing, Clubbing, Drinking etc

>Fucking normies like sports and bad shows not like my superior anime
99% of anime is trash lmao

>Normies
>Guns

People who like guns are always fringe dwelling autismos that end up on all sorts of government lists.

normies in my country have this game where they don't talk to me and even go out of their way to avoid me
They used to let me have the table all to myself in high school which was pretty cool

They all have a facebook profile picture of them looking slightly awkward at the club that was taken by the club photographer

Sup Forums

Es

Ylilauta

Naurunappula

Csgo

Mopeds

It was painfully mediocre yes
And japs can't handle not-normie characters without gling full normie in the end (yahairu, nandatte guy, etc)

>Call of Duty
one of the true pieces of shit of millennials. i hate the term millennial but its true that this garbage is the epitome of the generation.

I can fully relate to this.

I dont care about normies.I can act like ome next to them.However,I fucking hate the "half" normiea.The ones that like some nerdy stuff and use glasses and play games,watch anime but are also socially acceptable and like to party.

Mex: Banda, Reggaeton, share buzzfeed videos on facebook, youtube vloggers, play fifa, play futbol in the school court, do tryouts at local futbol teams.

Now we have fucking MODNIKI I HATE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The ones that like some nerdy stuff and use glasses and play games,watch anime but are also socially acceptable and like to party.
Why do you hate them?

> normies like guns in the US

top kek what, a stereotypical US normie is a gun hater/pussy.

ravioli ravioli post picscuolis

Literally me
Watched prolly over 200 anime and still like to party with friends

> Hockey
> Tim Hortons
> Clubbing
> Shitty water beer
> Facebook
> Social Justice

>he doesn't like shooting guns in the middle of nowhere, smoking weed/drinking whiskey and go muddin afterwards

Are you even American?

> tfw I love this but our gun selection sucks ass compared to yours

I wish I could be an American, but then I look at Obamacare and having to pay taxes no matter where I live abroad and I'm glad I don't.

I fucking hate Swedish normies.They only care about trivial shit like what other people think of them, their stupid hobbies, sports or going out to places during the weekend. Their entire reason to exist is to justify their existence to other normies doing the same fucking thing. Just talking about those virtue signalling faggots makes my blood boil.

This is prodadly the first time you fave been here you eruo fag

Don't let it make you mad, it should make you happy. You've realized something that many people never will. Live life for yourself, do what you want to do, and don't even be a bitch that does what they do in order to look good in front of others.

It's always something.

If only John Roberts wasn't blackmailed/threatened with assassination to pass obamacare, maybe we could have had a better plan drafted up.

Murica: Smoking weed if you're black, shooting heroin if you're white, Not cutting your hair if you're white to look like a hippy hipster douche or a disgusting hick if you're a guy America is a lost cause if Hillary wins.

What are weebs like in your country?
Honestly, you aren't better than them.

>mfw I am a hick that smokes weed and heroin and have shaggy hair

Ticos: "FÚTBOL FÚTBOL" "THE PRESIDENT DOES NOTING (people doesn't vote)" "BEER BEER (very very bad quality beer, never drink it if you come by accident)" "GIV POOR PEOPEL MONEYS (by some fucking reason all poor people are fat)"
Pretty much your average stupid people.

I'm in a club right now I really can't mesh within them, i feel so much more comfortable here sitting tiping with guys

I guess some people really are different

>Getting shitfaced every weekend
>clubbing
>gayme of thrones or whatever shit TV show is currently popular
>FIFA
>Capeshit
>Facebook memes and nigger humor

they're like me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice, bro tier, tries to get you laid, has your back, will play xbox with you.

motorcycle

I liked it

Suck my leaf, dick

>boiling down a several books long LN to its barebones so you can squeeze them into 12 something episodes
>good idea

not defending this LN though, I only knew this exists because it was illustrated by hisasi

>Clubbing

Quite agree with this leaf lad

alcohol, that's literally it
I don't mind drinking occasionally but going to clubs and shit and getting smashed just isn't my thing

literal apes

I'm pretty sure most CoD-players right now are born after the year 2000.

>Facebook memes and nigger humor
Add every other social network trend to that, cancerous bunch