Why? Why do people do this?

Why? Why do people do this?

soulseek should require an aptitude test. either that, or implement a paid subscription service.

Use iTunes? Because they're homosexual.

No thanks. I like being able to actually find obscure music easily. Go get your perfectly tagged Marilyn Manson albums off spotify you fucking basic ass iTunes using pleb.

I'm OP. This person is not.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but no one is impressed by your snarkiness. Stop being a dickhead.

I hate to break it to you but fuck you this is Sup Forums

hate to break it to you but you're a fucking autist for actually giving a shit about someone else's choice of fucking digital media player

You are so fucking embarrassing.

>YEAH MAN THIS IS Sup Forums LOL WE'RE SUCH RENEGADE BADASSES FUCK SCHOOL AND FUCK MY PARENTS BURN IT ALL DOWN LOL GODAMN WE'RE FUCKING BADASSES

Hate to break it to you but expecting anything but pure unadulterated autism from an anime image board disowned by it's own founder and renowned for it's autism is a mistake.

>you're a fucking autist for actually giving a shit about someone else's choice of fucking digital media player
What the fuck are you on about, sperg?

>YEAH MAN IT'S SO FUNNY TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS MOCKINGLY IN ALL CAPS WITH A MEME ARROW PROCEEDING IT

>obvious mockingly

You are so fucking embarrassing.

We're both on Sup Forums on a hot summer afternoon pointlessly arguing because we have nothing better to do. It's like one sewer worker commenting to the other that he stinks like shit, while they are both standing in a big heap of shit.

No. We're not the same. You're some edgy little kid that uses Sup Forums to release pent up angst.

Nice quads. But you're awfully defensive for yet another Sup Forums shitposter. You can try to differentiate yourself from the pack all you want. You can delude yourself into thinking you're somehow superior but you'll never be able to wash the stink of this place off yourself no matter how hard you try.

Download instead of stream?

Because they're underage and don't have debit cards.

Please stop posting

You first

Try not to cut yourself on that edge

You're an infant. You've humiliated yourself today.

I'm about as edgy as the side of a piece of paper honestly.

An anonymous poster on the internet thinks ill of me. That's it, the final straw. I'll never recover from this defeat. At least I still have my (You)s

>you fucking basic ass iTunes using pleb.

>you fucking generous (You) supplier

Why has this thread become an absolute cesspool of cancer and cringe?

Because:

It was shitty. We turned it into an abomination.

Because no one embraces
A U T O T A G
U
T
O
T
A
G

>listening to marilyn manson
>using itunes

you deserve whatever mild annoyance comes your way, pleb