Which country has the most beautiful women, Sup Forums?

which country has the most beautiful women, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJ30F5PhXs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hsC5IGs7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your mom is ugly

peru

Easy

Estonia

Russia

Hungary

Germany
:3

Extremely accurate

Hungary. Romania.

rus

I don't know, maybe some nordic contry. But I can assure you that Brasil has the hottest women.

Poland or Czech

ugh
the existence of straight men triggers me

slavic or scandinavian ones I guess

The white girls like Gisele Bundchen are not really Brazilian so you can count them out.

Colombia

Turkish girls of course. They are soft and warm.

So you can only count natives as Brazilian? Am I following your logic correctly?

Actually the correct answer is Qatar.

Why do they look like clones? Are they twins or what?

so turns out 95% of the people in my social circle are not brazilian

>triplets

Do not act like a fucking idiot: The Portuguese Rio types mixed in some cases with black/native are Brazilians. The whites from PR/SC/RS are not really Brazilians.

pic: Real Brazilian

video: White person from Brazil.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ

Not sure about you guys, but South Koreans really get me.

>Worsk K*reans

the only people that aren't considered brazilian in paraná are the japanese. even the japs have a hard time calling themselves brazilians. it's a little pathetic really and something i'll never quite understand, since it doesn't happen with italian and german immigrants.

ukraine.

kys my nig

gross

kek

what's up with her nose

In Brazil you can say whatever you want, but in the first world Brazilian is a race of Brown Latino people.

pic: Roger Trinidade was killed in Orlando by Americans for being Latino

None since there isn't a country made of anime

korea

this desu

>yellow fever

I don't think you get to decide this

Ý

>Russian reading comprehension

eww

>the french

Ukraine

you mean russia

you know what is important !

"This country has pretty women" is a meme. There are ugly and pretty women everywhere, no matter what Sup Forums tells you. I guess you could actually try to analyze which country is statistically more likely to have beautiful people based on health statistics and shit, but beyond that it's ultimately subjective.

>inb4 some autist posts an MS paint image of cherrypicked model-quality girls under one flag and fat old poor women under another to 'prove' that his country is the best

Every time.

Hello, my Finnish friend. You are almost correct. Estonia has the most beautiful MEN.

>"This country has pretty women" is a meme.

*cough*

>number #1 country in the world for models

*cough*

>Ctrl+f Colombia
>Only one result
Kek.

Spain

Easy

>uzbekistan
Heh, sure

>5. India

Shes not Ukrainian shes russian

Russian girls are all 10/10

And to pepole ther can't or dont speak russian dont come to russia or Ukraina we dont speake americans we speak russian only and we teach our kids russian only fuck americans fuck Your cultur

>(((we)))

no one

women are disgusting fucking animals never to be put on a pedestal

Hmm, I wonder who is behind this post.

Maybe compared to your orcs.

No it's Portugal

cry more

Russia and Italy

Just Etno smart bodibilder east Carpatian slav thet just working us russian programist here to send mony to russia and to my sister in Ukraina ?? Fuck you american scum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJ30F5PhXs

Ukraine desu

Beautiful like russian girls except they have souls.

Fuaaaark she's stunning

If you like your women mustached.

>Most beautiful women
Russia, Ukraine, Belarus

>Ugliest women
Either black or yellow women

dude, she will never have sex with you ,cuz you are ugly freak

t. 7\10 dude in Moscow, who fuck girls better than her every week

Ukraine Czech Polish

You forget stara matka polka

But nova poland fucked now they sucking american dick and soon they will forget there on polish dialect so Rip polska

Russia of course.

russia. pic are average moscovite girls

>scrawny
>no curves
Not even muh thicc but that's just boring.

That's typical of ruskie girls tho, they're bony as fuck. Yuck.

>beautiful but feminazi
Would you, still?

are muscovites uglier then siberians?

Moscow, pictelated are top tier sluts from best city on the earth

Are there a lot of russian women who look like young boys?
Cause that's what I desperately want as a wife, big eyes, round face and pale skin.

all girls in all 3 pics are 7.5+\10 in russia. They are beautifull for me, I would sell my kidney to sleep with them. Too bad they don't have sex with jews

israel
good genetic admixture so very exotic and good looking girls

Christ why do they all look like sluts?
Surely there are pure and traditional slavic waifu's?

no, they don't.
israeli girls are very ugly, bealive me

>tfw stalinist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hsC5IGs7M

Polska and Jugoslavija us to be us russian Ukrainan belarussian girls they head the voise and the look and the sad bitiful eyes and cultur but the american killed it now they all feminist latin speaking english american sluts thet only liked skiny guys thet look like hipstar happy hitler haircut fags

>israeli girls are very ugly, bealive me

delete this

>country
>not race
kill yourself

race is a social concept, not a scientific one

Agly us fuck only girls i respekt and love her are russian Ukrainian and polish girls thet i have saved them from becoming a isreal slave to some agly short Arabic mizrahi Marokko jews brids to mary to a fucking real jews just bcouz of his mony to some big nos diskasting zion nazi jews

Do you get with arab qts or do they hate you for being a Nazi Jew and stuff?

then send them over here

life without a white north italian gf is depressing tbqh

Why did you killed it ?? Your musik Your filmy Your cultur Your songs and Your adenity Your dialect ?? It's all dead now i hoph you happy now thet you become fucking american weak cum bacet and american will never Gona let you to become polish empire this time is dead forever and will never be back

I remember old polska thet never Get on her niz to russian slav kacap or muskal but the americans and the euro germans Get you. On there niz so old polska is dead forever

Russia and east slavs are the seviover of the whith race now yes we are barbaric and subhamens with pagans cultur but it's only for our enemys to feel not to our brothers

Pepole hate russia only bcouz our race still dont wont to speak american and exsept the american shit burger cultur

The war thet americans try to do btween Ukrainan and russian we need to deel with it by ourselvs it's not Your bizness americans and eu fags it will not Gona end like you did to jugoslavia the 3 place on the strongest economic in the world she was fuck you americans good american is dead american

>we
OK, moses

>Hungry

Slovakia

Source: my gf is from Slovakia

Italians, especially Sardinians

All sardians I met had a weird inbred pig face

>only because you're looked in mirror
nuffin personel just for joke

Racist

This DESU.