If you were told that you had to leave your country immediately and never return, where would you decide to live?

If you were told that you had to leave your country immediately and never return, where would you decide to live?

picture unrelated

Canada or Czech Republic
Canada is closest to my relatives here and Czech Rep. has my brother and mother living there

Canada, it's like America, but better

Poland

Russia

Norway, Denmark or Swedish-speaking parts of Finland. Plenty of options.

uruguay

>swedecuck wanting to go to finland
no

Poland or Russia. Alternatively i've always wanted to liive in Spain.

>but better
I didn't realise you hated freedom

Don't worry he'll be lynched by angry rednecks if he ever wanders off the finnish coastline.

not him, but we havent tasted real freedom since 1865.

Lol @ T*rkey
>inb4 it's just kurds

Denmark, Copenhagen is nice.

Never had a problem with finns irl. Not sure why you are so autistic online.

kys

Canada

Well desu it's just banter, but we finns really hate fennoswedes. They act all mighty and upper class/Bättre fölk even though the only thing they have going for them is swedish language circlejerk in certain areas.

Someone in America was lying on that map.

Antarctica after global warming. I will live off penguins and hunt polar bears for sport. I will make friends with the local Eskimos for trade and mutual protection from marauding Argentinians.

Probably Canada, the cucks up there would be forced to accept the Mexicunt.

Nothing against canadians though, sorry if i insulted anyone by calling you cucks.

United States

USA of course.

Australia without hesitation

Canada or New Zealand

Somewhere away from fucking Eurasia and Africa that are a cesspool of warmongering.

I think I'd go to NZ or Hawaii.

Czech Rep

Been there before, girls are prime, SJWs haven't taken over and cost of living is 50% London

USA without a doubt. That way I can keep owning funs.

Austria

welcome bros

Why would they include Somaliland in the map if they don't have any data for them?

I mean, if you live on a lot of the northern cities you're basically living in Canada anyways.

Probably Germany. They've always been so nice and open to me, plus I can speak the language as well (somewhat).

Australia or The UK

Germany or Poland or Czech rep

>They act all mighty and upper class/Bättre fölk

not really

t. grew up in an upper mid class area with tons of fennoswedes

Russia

an olive farm in greece. Then marry a girl named Eudoxia

If you could choose any part of the world, why would you chose anything in Northern Europe?!

Italy I guess.

Czech Rep

Implying they don't talk shit about finns behind our backs and secretly despise us for not being """godtier""" swedes

>muh heritage

Proxy off Ondrej

I would live in Kuwait because The other half of my family lives there, and everyone speaks arabic.
Win win.

Sone small irrelevant country, like Denmark or New Zealand.
Probably NZ since you're safe away if WW3 starts unless Australia fucks it up by participating

Yes, really

t:grew up in upper middle class fennoswede area

Fucking annoying spic type human trash. One old lady once in a shop called me little "finnish pig" for not fucking knowing how to say thanks in swedish, i was 11. Also numerous other things.

Singapore probably. Whites live like kings over there.

>how to say thanks in swedish

I assume it's something along the lines of danke?

NZ or Poland

Germany ofcourse

usa. texas to be exact.

i could finally live with my boyfriend instead of waiting for college to end

canada

right now it'd probably be Canada, but if I got time to learn the target country's language before going it'd probably be Japan.

America, fuck yeah

Russia, but it has to be specifically on this commieblock

mongoliais the only proper choice

Where at in Texas?

Norway or swedish finland

Houston.

Tack

Heaven, thats the only way anyones gunna kick me out of my own country

Funsies, I'm from Houston

one with the best welfare system, everything else is irrelevant

finland, denmark, norway, switzerland, canada

maybe: netherlands

Czech Republic or the US because of friends, otherwise Switzerland, Netherlands, Finland or Luxembourg.