Han or Haan [ha̠n][1] is a concept in Korean culture attributed as a unique Korean cultural trait which has resulted...

>Han or Haan [ha̠n][1] is a concept in Korean culture attributed as a unique Korean cultural trait which has resulted from Korea's frequent exposure to invasions by overwhelming foreign powers. Han denotes a collective feeling of oppression and isolation in the face of insurmountable odds (the overcoming of which is beyond the nation's capabilities on its own). It connotes aspects of lament and unavenged injustice.
>The minjung theologian Suh Nam-dong describes han as a "feeling of unresolved resentment against injustices suffered, a sense of helplessness because of the overwhelming odds against one, a feeling of acute pain in one's guts and bowels, making the whole body writhe and squirm, and an obstinate urge to take revenge and to right the wrong—all these combined."
>In some occasions, anthropologists have recognized han as a culture-specific medical condition whose symptoms include dyspnea, heart palpitation, and dizziness.

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.fi/2015/08/russian-women-increasingly-marrying.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how pathetic

in sum, pathos of incoherent self-butthurt

i wonder if poles have a similar concept

They channel it into being more Catholic. I've heard more than one Pole say that they are a more moral people than their neighbors. Because Jesus.

Pretty much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

pretty much
pretty much
pretty much

feeling jealous about the black death exclusion zone still mongol?

Han = Butthurt 2.0

Millennia of wars have made koreans the master race of asia. They are the allest, strongest, smartest and most alpha of all the asians.

90% of asian guys with a white gf are koreans.

aside from koreans, just curious why would you all of a sudden mention whites
are you a poster from that asian butthurt sub on reddit? seems you have the Han if anything

No need to be jel, burgerbro. I know my ancestors can take a bit of plague.

Because white gfs are trophies and everyone wants a trophy. Only korean guys can consistently get white gfs though.

>white gfs are trophies
we feel the same about asian girls desu

your description proves you have more of the Han than average korean does and are a pitiful expat. you might as well read books about Han to make sure your conviction

how is han a bad thing? if anything it drive Koreans to be the most resource nation on earth

I'm angry 24/7. I need Chinese or Japanese fuckboys to punch.

>t. Kim

>not fucking delicious asian twink boipussi to assert dominance
ayyy nigga you're doing it wrong

not bad, it causes a mental disorder though. i reckon korea's persistent butthurt over japan stems from that national trait.

>The suppressed anger, which turns into hate and despair, is known as han, or "everlasting woe". Once it reaches a pinnacle, it will then manifest into several physical/mental signs such as panic, fatigue, and insomnia among others. Each experience, however similar, is different from others experiencing this illness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong

Maybe for a polish bydlo. Asian girls are actually worthless.

This post shows you have a han

>get this Han'd

>Maybe for a polish bydlo
rather not, more like a middle class. Having a asian girl is something to brag about.
>Asian girls are actually worthless.
I can say the same about white women desu.

That sounds like one of those blanket terms for psychological disorders just like how the term "female hysteria" used to be. In other words, I sincerely doubt that its real

nah, i'm just talking about my hypothesis out of curiosity because even chinese, which evidently suffered much more casualties from japan, don't seem to be that butthurt as koreans are

have you seen Chinese media?

Does reality denying make you more comfy? pathetic internet warrior

>which evidently suffered much more casualties from japan, don't seem to be that butthurt as koreans are
its because chinks are not homogenous. its the same as poland and russia towards germany

> ''''''''your '''' hypothesis
Isn't it hypothesis from japanese website that you copy and paste?

not him and i wont be offensive to koreans here, but let me make it more clear about that, its more of a mental condition rooted in their social norms and circumstances like taijin kyofushou, which is like being socially inept as fuck, in japan. their main newspapers uses the terms a lot and legit doctors too. whether or not medically its true, its at least a thing there, not a kind of buzzword and assumption.

why do assblasted netouyos have "hwabeong" despite not being korean?

because
japan can' t maintains their mental stabilty without anti korean
even they threaten their princess to make anti korean story that fits in their taste
and this guy just fool foreigner who don't know context to make image of korean unilaterally butthurt to japan

>get han'd
>its because they have a han

Koreans do the same thing. I hate to visit Seoul because it's full of the annoying Christians who bother people. What's with Christianity and butthurt?

what is this mans opinion on playing the trumpet in public

It was like that from the beginning. A new religion that appealed to plebs and slaves. It glorifies pain and oppression, making them holy.

watch you pagan mouth.

i don't give a shit about their internal media unless it comes out from there. as long as official butthurt goes, it boils down to acknowledgement of wartime atrocities and territorial disputes over senkaku islands and it sounds consistent and rational even though i don't completely agree with them, while korea's countless and irrational, and new butthurt pop up like almost every year.

seems your han has reached an extreme level

hmm.. Korea is angry about war crimes and territorial disputes. Sounds exactly like the ones China is having

Though from what I've seen, the butthurt generator mostly feeds to their politicians and their equivalent of NEET netouyo.
Most people with lives, jobs and good sense tend to act like rational adults.

there are thousands of east europeans waiting for your 4 inch cock

>Russian Women Increasingly Marrying Chinese Men
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.fi/2015/08/russian-women-increasingly-marrying.html

because you pretend to be '''non butturt '''
and still doing that

whos "this man"
they just want to exploit a welfare system scapegoating zainichis. though its the fact that some zainichis are a parasite on it too

>according to data for 2004 through 2012, the number of Chinese men who married Russian women is almost twice as large as the number of Chinese women who chose to marry Russian men
>Many [Russian] girls think that only in China will it be possible for them to find happiness.” Thus, it says, “it is obvious that Russian girls very much need Chinese men.”
>“Russian-Chinese marriages are enjoying ever greater popularity.” Most of them are between Chinese men and Russian women, she says, largely because Chinese men are more polite and romantic and because they are less chauvinist about other peoples than are Russian men.

>bullshit data
>talking about white women marrying asians
>being a stereotypical mongol
calm the fuck down

>Chinese men are more polite and romantic
kekko

because your media always take a text that fit in japanese like you

An interesting concept. I believe that the French and Germans have a similar condition, rooted out of their many failed attempts to dominate Europe, ending up being occupied by the other one and/or the eternal anglo.

No ''rational'' korean lover book? :d

It's much better to cut yourself with scissors while streaming it live on a finnish autism board, isn't it?

calm down my nigga

looks like your han reaches its peak

is this the jap version of u mad bro?

Ok 'rational' jap
don't be so serious

you only are only proving han or hwabyeong is just unique to japs here though

wow wtf are this serious replies. its literally batnz
i mean, its surprised me that yall serisously get mad because i thought it was pretty soft bantz, almost a normie joke tier.
cant work out your rants consequence seriously. this is the....power...of...han?

wtf are these dead serious or mad 12yo online game player tier posters, even doubt if you guys are really regular Sup Forums posters. oh well.

I didn't mean it in a heathenish sense. That's what Christianity is about, isn't it?

>That's what Christianity is about, isn't it?
yeah and Islam is about peace. Thats kinda stupid to say.

nah, there are more things.

what makes you think i'm butthurt? i'm just posting my observation relevant to the thread. actually, i learned your han thing when your president park stated something like korea's victimhood would never change even after a thousand year, and indeed it seemed to be a convincing example of that. your han/butthurt however doesn't affect most of the japanese. i'm a tad sorry for that though. think about it - do koreans feel han/butthurt when vietnamese are complain about your atrocities during vietnam war? i think not.

>nah, there are more things
wow, that was really convincing.

And also, the 'han' does change. My Korean friends don't give a shit about Japan except for the Korean equivalent of netoyo types, of which is a very small minority.

So it's like Finnish sisu?

Christians love to say they are oppressed though. They often say the Japanese oppressed them but never admit they were burning shrines and killing Buddhists.

They still burn Buddhist temples in Korea too