Itt: Over-rated albums

Itt: Over-rated albums.

Pic related

>Ever calling anything overrated
>My opinion is more valuable than everyone elses

It sounds like Linkin Park desu, the Brand New meme is shit

>It sounds like Linkin Park desu
no?

I don't get this. There's like one good song.

Suck my dick fag, bet you don't like DLJ

You must be new here

Bear is decent and Sylvia is alright, i do think a big factor of Hospice's popularity is due to the fact that it will make you want to die.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Two?

interpreting the word "overrated" that literally is stupid

Everything ever. I only listen to stuff made by trained musicians I keep in my basement, that way plebs could never possibly get ahold of their music and give it a single positive review. Get on my level Sup Forums

Thank you for vocalizing what I've been struggling to put into words for a week now.
Patrician level through the roof.

not really overrated at all imo, but i was surprised by how much Sup Forums talks about it. would have always assumed bands like brand new were far too tumblr and teenage for serious patricians. never see much mention of deja entendu or their other records, either.

>yeah

i feel like if you didn't get super into this album when you were a lonely 16 yo then you missed your chance and you'll never understand what the big deal is. brand new doesn't resonate with me at all anymore, haven't listened in years, but in 2009 this is what i fucking needed and i'm glad i had it. also along with okc this is the album that got me into music for real (as opposed to the metalcore + eminem regimen i had been following since middle school)

I agree daisy is better, but Jesus is brand news' best song

spotted the pleb

What do you disagree with?

Check out Familairs, skies above Hospice.

>daisy being their best album
>jesus being their best song

And what's your rebuttal? What's their best song?

it's decent, but their previous albums were much better

nice digits, but you're completely wrong

this desu

the punchline is that regardless what you think their best song/album is, brand new is such a mediocre band that having any strong opinion about them marks you as a pleb. if i started talking about my favorite mumford and sons album you'd call me a pleb (and rightfully so) even if my favorite album really is the best mumford and sons album, becuase m&s sucks and only silly people would even have an opinion about them besides "don't bother"

Devil and God is their best album. Impossible to pick a best song really but Jesus is one of the weaker ones on the album. I'd say their best include Degausser, Limosine, Good To Know if I Ever Need Attention, Handcuffs, and Okay, I Believe You.

I really like #10Day and Coloring Book but I think this is the most overrated record of the 2010s

no you don't understand lol

Anything Sup Forums likes

Tagged the wrong person. Yeah but Mumford and Sons are really really shit and Brand New are one of the best rock bands of all time.

Anything that gets posted on Sup Forums on a daily basis

>Brand New are one of the best rock bands of all time
listen to more music

Departure is not a red flag, I would marry a bitch if she talked to me about Nujabes

I can agree with most albums but dude... never call Down Colorful Hill overrated aight? peace

Diana Ross on more benzos

>I like Vaporwave
>can't name anything else other than 2814 and Floral Shoppe

ITT: People being contrarian fucks and other people feeling like they need to defend their favorite albums because some stranger said it's "overrated" as if that word really means anything.

Also
>2016
>using desu unironically
>using cuck unironically

>using desu unironically
No one is doing that. Sup Forums automatically changes the word "T B H" to desu

Not a single good moment in this 3-hour long shitshow, which I think is an accomplishment in and of itself

who rated this highly in the first place?

It was on the most recent Sup Forums essentials chart, so I assumed a bunch of people here

Don't listen to Sup Forums when it comes to music

I will never understand the love for this record, it's one of the more obnoxious albums I've listened to.

Who in the same genre is better? Or are you conflating your dislike of the genre with dislike of the band.

if you're gonna use that reference at least make one with itaots in it lmao

word I didn't get all the praise

I can understand not loving it, but "overrated" is a very harsh word for it. There's nothing offensive about it, it's not generic and it's certainly not boring.

these songs are okay:
When my boy walks down the street
Grand Canyon
No One Will Ever Love You
My Only Friend
Kiss Me Like You Mean It
Papa Was A Rodeo
Asleep and dreaming
The Sun Goes down and the world goes dancing
The way you say goodnight
I don't believe in the sun
All my little words
I don't want to get over you
Come back from San Fransisco
The Book of Love
The One You Really Love
Nothing Matters When We're dancing
Sweet-Lovin' Man
Busby Berkely dreams
Acoustic guitar
Bitter Tears
Love is like a bottle of Gin
Queen of savages
Two kinds of people
Yeah! Oh yeah

Kek

It's about tragedy

If you've ever experienced traumatizing levels of sadness then this will be the best thing you've ever listened to