1-your country

1-your country
2-how easy to bang woman if you are a manlet and bit fat?

No chance

1) Canada
2) Uh.... well in my area, women are actually kinda forgiving. Not on the shortness though.

If by manlet you mean someone who is shorter than the average female height then probably cero.

for the last time, europe
you're not even a cunt. you're a fucking continent

>EU is a continent

Ahahahahaha american education

None

Flag
Just €50 and you can pick what hooker you want

> bit fat

doable

> manlet

lol sorry you're out of luck, have to be at the very shortest around 5'8"

>5'8"

Anything less than 6" is manlet-tier, and even then you're short.

We have these places called "brothels", they're great

my dad would beat me up if i go to brothel

Canada isn't the land of the wood clog wearing giants.

I'm neither and haven't had sex in 4 years so idk

Netherlands
20 bucks

This dude? I could take him

if you're a Superior Foreigner not that hard.
any Foreigner is better than a filthy disgusting piece of shit called russian '''man'''

1) philippines
2) $10 would be enough, cheap whores but most of them are either butt-ugly or a tranny

How do you get an EU flag on the chan?

> want to go to Russia for qt slavs
> only know Polish and English so not that exotic
> look like Slav

End my suffering

>look like Slav
Are you actually a slav or just look like one?

if he is using an isp that isn't attached wholly to a country's area, it uses the eu flag

1. Flag
2. Possible for sure. I'm 5'7'' manlet and I've been told numerous times that my height was fine. Considering the average girl is 5'2'' it makes sense

3/4 slav 1/4 austrian

argentina
it's hard but possible, I'm a manlet and I had 2 girlfriends taller than me but I'm not fat and not so ugly

>I'm 5'7'

> tfw 5'10"
> still feel short even though I'm slightly above average here

Just fucking try american tritor and a 10000000 etno russian will beat any shitskin indian brasilian or american to dead
Pic relted it's me never fuck with me never i am 6ft7 mad mother fucker hate jews hate Nigers hate muslims hate blacks

I am fucking mad if i was there i would take my russian Ukrainan kavkazian friends and we cuch this guy leter and beat him to dead also i would break his sternum and sucrum and atles bons so he never walk over in this earth fuckin black dog muslim agly american happy Niger try to fuck my natasa hell no never not Gona hapend

One word for you come and you become cripel for the rest of Your life american scum in isreal they cald me the russian nack breaker :)

Tell me the name of this place ?? I Wana go there and kill black pepole plz

here (You) go

Maroko shitskin kazablanka Arabic jew blyat there will never be peace btween askenazi russian jews and mizrahi shit skin jews like you
Soon i will put all Your femily on the knife muslim Niger never fuck with russian never

Nice gyno faggot

Also are you literally like 5'3? Your torso is so short lmao

>you're a fucking continent

Actually you can pull it off here easy, you need to be legit confident tho so we are probably not what you're looking for.

Yeah fuck Morocco lmao

Go fuck yourself, Europe. I'm leaving and taking the kids with me.

Lol Get out from Your home Get out and fight lol you stupid american fat fuck i hav big us hell back letisimus dorsi and torpizius i dont have nack from all the nack lift and i am 6ft7 you Gona look like short dorf for me you stupid american i would break you like a stick just for fun :)

Who is that girl?
Is she finnish?

>Tell me the name of this place ?

I think the pic is from germany but I'm not sure

BLACKED star
t. knower

I look like joni bravo and brack lasner but with long black metal hair mother fucker yes i have a short terso but i have long arms us hell and tiny long us hell Legs and hell no i am not short i am 6ft7 freak i look like finns and slavs from old novgorod Kiev time :)

Your ""country"" is surrounded by Arabs, don't talk tough on the internet less you get blown up irl