Are Death Grips concerts full of degenerate moshing asshats that have no consideration for others in the crowd?

Are Death Grips concerts full of degenerate moshing asshats that have no consideration for others in the crowd?

I'm thinking of going to see them but I really can't be bothered with aggro that takes away from the music.

Any experiences people can share would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxFRO9pRlwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are your own aggro taking away from the music. Go mosh, you'll feel better.

No. Most people have respect and self awareness unless you're in an American festival.

just don't be in the mosh pit retard

I

Well then Mr. degenerate mosher and American festival hater I think you might have a hard time. Get over yourself.

some times qt asian girls go to DG concerts

FUCK

Most festivals are fucking gay and full of people who mostly don't care about the music. I don't mosh either, I just know Euros are more considerate Americans.

yes

The moshes at the front aren't that bad. First DG concert I went to I was front row and had a migraine, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. For the most part the moshes are front rows and pretty contained.

I think you need to check that attitude. That "But I'm the real music fan!" generalist mentality is going to keep you from having fun. Festivals are about the people as well as the music.

Are you seriously scared of a bunch of faggot 17 year old, 120 pound hipsters push moshing each other?

1) why would you go to a live show with no intention of enjoyin it
2) death grips fans are almost invariably retarded teenagers who have never been to and will never attend a real shiw, and as such have no idea how to behave. expect moshing and expect retards who don't know how to mosh without being cocks.
3) don't stand up front and complain about moshing "ruining your experience", because your own dipshit ass already ruined it for yourself by standing in the worst-sounding spot in any room
4) Death Grips live is pretty heavily focused on chaotic energy (and they sound p bad from a strictly musical standpoint) so if you don't want that there's literally no reason to go

I don't care about people when I want to see music live. The only person that has an attitude problem is you for getting angry at my preference. Fun is subjective.

a lot of the jacked virgins from /fit/ go to those concerts man, a scrawny friend of mine got wrecked at a DG concert

What, are you 15? grow the fuck up.

I'm not angry. I'm just saying you sound like a whiney faggot because whatever you think a good time actually is you're letting others ruin it. Go to a show, do some stranger's drugs, push some kids around, embrace the now, and just maybe a girl with thick rimmed glasses will kiss you.

If this is the most hardcore shit you can attend OP, get the fuck out of my face

youtu.be/MxFRO9pRlwE

>I'm not angry. I'm just saying you sound like a whiney faggot
Sounds like these ad hominems are a result of anger.
>because whatever you think a good time actually is you're letting others ruin it.
I could give less of a fuck.
>Go to a show, do some stranger's drugs, push some kids around, embrace the now, and just maybe a girl with thick rimmed glasses will kiss you.
You sound like a fag.

Holy shit. DG really does have the worst fan base. Just something about experiential hip hop attracts assholes huh, who would of thought

You think I'm an asshole for preferring to enjoy the music when and not being involved with anyone else?

Don't be in the mosh area, the mosh peeps will stay in that area you stay out of it. Are you that asocial that you can't even figure this out?

I'm on flyingworms side

case and point. You know some people spend their money to go see a band with their girl friends, friends or by them selves because they want to have a good time, be left alone and enjoy the music.

Not everyone in the world is there for your enjoyment. Learn to respect people, especially at concerts.

user confirmed for the guy at shows who pushes around kids, and hits on 15 yr olds

Well enjoy your room and your natural estrogen production. You come off sounding like somebody who can't have a good time.

Not a crowd killer but definitely pro mosh. When did punk rock become so safe?

wrong person, meant to tag

well maybe because not every show is punk rock? do you seriously go to a DG show expecting everyone to be all punk rock and bad ass. wake up, its not a movement, its just people who enjoy the music.

dont listen to these niggers, i was at the 4/20 show and all the people there are friendly people, the mosh pits arent gigantic and are contained

this

this too

Your friend is a faggot

I went to one and there was this bald ass hat writing things down on a piece of paper and just saying "light 7" the whole time

You're an idiot.

Maybe I want to see the band close up with out some fucker tugging on my shirt and getting pushed and shoved.

rude

Pussy.

You sound like a faggot. Don't go to shows.

Fucking pussy

Stand in the back then you fag

God forbid you do some man shit for once in your life

why? Do you go to a show to act retarded and swing your arms around or to watch musicians play music. I could care less about jumping around with some teenagers who think people enjoy being pushed around. When i saw deafheavn i stood right at the front and enjoyed the hell out of it despite the teenagers pushing me around.

If your going to a concert for anything but the music then just go to a club or something.

Not really much that can be taken away from death grips music in the first place

>thinks hes a man for running around and acting like a mental patient.

Being a man is doing what ever the fuck i want and if i want to just stand there and watch musicians play music im going to fucking do it

>Well enjoy your room
I go to gigs with friends and I enjoy myself within the privacy of our group.
>and your natural estrogen production
Coming from the guy who obviously sounds so insecure in his masculinity that you have an impulse to hit on 15 year old girls and piss off and annoy everyone you, by spazzing out like a fucking bitch. That's not "positive energy" that's being a fucking tool, and this proves my original point being how Americans are less considerate and self aware that Euros at gigs.

Most people never like punk rockers because they were fucking annoying. My Dad was at a Dead Kennedy's gig in the 80s and people were really cool and were enjoying the music until punk rockers, like the kind you wish you were, showed up and started fucking with people and acted like faggots.

What a big man calling me a pussy on Sup Forums. A bet your swimming in testosterone.

They don't mosh at the club you aspie.

saw them in florida last october. was probably 65% dudes and the rest girls, which surprised me. most of them were like 17-25, a few older guys here and there. mosh pits weren't too bad, but i was in a really small venue (~400 people packed in. there were like 3 really coked up dudes that were absolutely destroying each other, beating the shit out of them. just be aware of whats around you, and bring earplugs. they do great shows man.

well you can grind up on guys since thats all you seem to be interested in doing at shows

Cuck.

underrated post

he's kinda a Sup Forums drone but other that he's a nice guy, i'm not super into the whole Sup Forums culture of shitting on everything and being a general asshole anyway

>unironically says cuck
yep this sure is a DG thread.

Go watch your filthy frank and h3h3 videos you teeny faggot

Moshing has no gender bias, in my local scene girls throw down just as much as guys. Your dad should have been raped.

Yeah man I used to think punk rockers were annoying too! Then I lost my virginity.

tl;dr OP is a frail, pasty, self-entitled pussy who's mom is probably buying him the ticket for this show.

BTFO will user ever recover?

You sound like a metal head. Go to some different shows, see how nice chilled out gigs can be where people are actually focusing on the music and not just trying to be cool

c-c-cuck!

cuck

How else will I get those tight leather-clad bods? For real, you sound like you take everything way too seriously to the point of never having fun.

*what will show just how much of a stupid idiot this guy is, I-I got it I'll call him a c-cuck*

"hey user your a c-c-cuck"

*that went really well he must be crying right now*

I guarantee you're slightly overweight or too skinny and all you eat are foods high in isoflavonoids.

I never implied it did.

The only virgins are the faggots spazzing out bothering people trying to enjoy music and desperately trying to get pussy when they can barely manage a good diet.

Fucking kek.

moshing is fucking stupid. lots of the greatest hardcore and post-hardcore bands have spoken out against it, including fugazi and at the drive-in, because it's a mindless thing that completely goes against the mindset of punk art. no idea why any punk bands accepted it as part of tour culture, it's senseless imo

You dont seem to get it user. the fun for me is the music. The fun for me is seeing people that make art i enjoy.

The dressing up and acting like a retard isnt fun to me. If i want to jump around with a bunch of sweaty guys i would go to a gay club.

I just want to stand there, enjoy the music, watch what they do and then go home. thats the enjoyable part for me. Just like listening to an album, but the guys are right there.

When you listen to an album do jump around your room and act like your orgasamining? no, only at shows because you think you look cool and you think its fun to rub up against people.

Right in the middle broski, with some muscle definition and nice sheet of beer fat over that. Is diet ridicule your new angle?

I think we hurt his feelings

>fugazi, at the drive in
>greatest

listen to spazz

I can really picture this one

w-wow what a big ole cuck and a f-fag too. What? you cant handle me tugging on your shirt? your not man enough to join THE PIT!!

Those aren't even art punk bands...

See you're making it sexual. Were you touched during little league?

You sound like the result of shitty parenting and an absent father.

you have to generate more energy the moshers and stand your ground its easy to be nonviolent
if you're doing it right, you basically lose your mind when you go to a death grips show

Your parents taught you not to have fun. Your dad should have been raped.

I'm bi sexual my self. I dont really see it as a sexual thing but i just dont see the fun is rubbing up against people and acting like a retard. Call me crazy but i dont like to be touched by strangers in a violent manner

* shit hes on to me what will make me seem cool and will sound like im a true mosher of the pits, i-i know ill say his dad should of been raped thats so rad and punk rocker*

"hey user ur dad should of been raped"

*heh im so cool, this guy would never last in the pit, man i hope dad wont rape me tonight*

Fun is subjective or can you comprehend English at this point? Must be all the alcohol in your blood and deteriorated brain cells.

oh, should I be surprised that their are multiple whiny autists on Sup Forums?

Mission accomplished.

At some point you must ask can we get one more rise out of these redditors?

I must admit I was a bit more drunk when I started trolling you.

ITT: Death grips fans like this thinking they are punk rockers for tugging on a guys shirt while he stands there with his gf

Good. Blame your retardation on alcohol. That'll make you sound like less of an idiot.

Better excuse for having fun than not having fun because of being a pussy.

Brb I need more tendies and booze.

>Being so autistic you can't enjoy a show as a social experience as well as enjoy the music
>Standing at a show with your hands in your pockets mean mugging people having fun
>Being this much of a buzz kill

You're embarrassing and sound 15 years old.

>having fun means you need to act like you're having an autistic rage and shoving into women that have more testosterone than you do
I have fun when I enjoy music and I go to the front because I'm a fan. I don't waste time going full insecurity driven retard at the mosh pit like you do.
>muh buzz kill
Are you a fucking bitch?

lol this thread is such a riot. remind me not to go to shows with lame ass hipster kids from the internet. like seriously have fun once in a while you sneering lizards

>Be European
>Bump into a peaceful Muslim while moshing
>Arrested for hate crime

The only reason people wouldn't be having fun is if you came and started fucking with people deluding yourself into thinking your such a punk when you just look like the pathetic kid you describe the people ITT as.

That's the wrong troll. I'm back after getting tendies. Does that hole still hurt?

You joke but Melon was literally at the Death Grips show I went to

You're going to get bowled over and it's 110% your fault because you chose to do so knowing quite well what could happen

i don't mosh so your response is off the mark. i just think stuck up people suck. and you have posted in this thread 13 times to make the absurd point that europeans are more considerate than americans, to piss and whine about stuff you should expect to see at shows (such as insecure kids: yes there are lots of these people at shows), and then finally, as if to say "yes, I really am this big of a douchebag," to start accusing people of being fat and having a poor diet. you are actually the main reason this thread is a riot mr worm, and I am proud that you involved me in your ridiculous bullshit.

You don't get it either. For a lot of us the show is experiential. We're there to see the band and listen to the music, obviously, but we're also there to express the way the music makes us feel, and for many fans of a band like Death Grips that means thrashing around. Luckily if you're not into that, you can stand away from the mosh pit. You're acting like the mosh pit simply should not exist at all and like it's ruining your safe space or some shit. Just stand somewhere else, let everyone do their thing, and get a fucking grip.

flyingworm, why even post under that anymore? You've already outed yourself as a social squidward. Obviously my remarks that are clearly trolls and joke are being taken seriously, but I'm not surprised. Have some fun.

>"why would you go to a live show with no intention of enjoyin it"

Implying you need to mosh to have fun at a concert

fucking kek'd

lol I bet you like Dave Grohl.

Honestly I would say it depends more on your local music scene. In seattle people will mosh and go crazy but people who are knocked down are picked up pretty quick and kept from being stampeded.

>aggro takes away from the music
This is death grips m8 their music is violent and honestly the mosh pit and rowdy crowd adds to the experience.

>listening to Death Grips
Listening to these fucks alone is as shit as a rioting mosh pit