Anyone ever self-taught themselves another language?

I'm currently trying to learn French. What languages are you guys learning?

Started a few months ago and have almost progressed through the course on Duolingo. Gonna start trying to progress my reading skill, starting with basic children's book once uni semester has finished.

Anyone ever mastered another language enough so they can clearly read and understand it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HZaUqEz2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anyone ever mastered another language enough so they can clearly read and understand it?

No, no one has EVER learned another language. Everyone is a liar and a memester.

Excellent contribution Eigo-sensei

>I'm currently trying to learn French
Unless you're Black it doesn't make sense to learn French.

j'apprends français aussi (simple francais)
ce n'est pas facile (eternel anglo) mais toujours amusant

That guy's western Sudanese, you need a Senegalese or Malian looking dude

>j'apprends français

>Being able to tell the difference among individual Africans
african

No. He's French.

si, imparare un'altra lingua è molto facile, specialmente quando ci sono generals per praticare su Sup Forums

Guilty as charged

I've seen your work in other threads and I want to add you to the recognizable posters pastebin

pastebin.com/HZaUqEz2

I'm learning Spanish now just because I watched Narcos on Netflix and liked the accents.

Couple of months in of duolingo, memrise and some books and I get the gist of some of the shit posting here. Terrible at listening though.

Doesn't make sense...

La langue français is très facile mon ami. Je suis apprends pour moi-même un peu. Je appris aussi anglais pour moi-même, ce n'est pas si facile mais c'est amusant.

Started to learn French two weeks ago, I think I have progressed a bit but obviously I still make mistakes. Still, in one year am sure I will be able to maintain a conversation in French at full.

French is easy. Have fun.

I became fluent just by myself in French in just about a year and a half. By fluent I mean I mastered pretty much all grammar concepts they teach in a class and able to live in a predominantly francophone area by myself.

Is learning Russian worth the effort?

of course I've learnt fluent Russian in two years and instantly found a traditional religious Russian wife with long blonde hair (a virgin)

i think its a good comprimise between memeness and usefulness. Ie not as mainstream as english spanish german but not as useless as memes like french and italian

How is French useless ? You can banter the Québec pretty hard with that.

>La langue française est très facile mon ami. Je l'apprends par moi-même. J'ai appris aussi l'anglais par moi-même, ce n'est pas si facile mais c'est amusant.
Just to correct you. Good luck !

yes sudan is in Africa
well done m8

How do I stop subvocalising in English when reading French?

fluent english
c level german
been trying to learn french for the past year but it isnt going that well

Triggered

This is some extensive investigative work, life in Sudan can't be that boring.

I want to learn french too

>pastebin.com/HZaUqEz2

holy shit

english

my elementary/highschool teachers sucked ass