Pitchfork are officially cucks

Pitchfork are officially cucks.

What the ever-living fuck does this have to do with music?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14560-my-name-is-hannibal/
pitchfork.com/artists/4042-scharpling-and-wurster/
pitchfork.com/artists/862-david-cross/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/15587-me-doing-standup/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/11945-from-heaven/
pitchfork.com/artists/5988-human-giant/
i.4cdn.org/f/Good Luck To You.swf
spin.com/2013/03/hannibal-buress-machinedrum-sxsw-twitter-shirt-beef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2016
>unironically typing cuck

Shit, even worse:
>2016
>just realizing Pitchfork sucks bags of baby dicks

Just stop visting p4k you dumb bitch, I accepted a long time ago its a trash publication so I stopped visiting I suggest you do the same.

there are a handful of comedians that pitchfork covers. they've covered hannibal since 2010: pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14560-my-name-is-hannibal/

also see:
pitchfork.com/artists/4042-scharpling-and-wurster/
pitchfork.com/artists/862-david-cross/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/15587-me-doing-standup/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/11945-from-heaven/
pitchfork.com/artists/5988-human-giant/

He's black

like mentioned, p4k does cover comedians sometimes. Even then, Hannibal and Eric Andre are very involved with that whole kinda Adult Swim FlyLo/Odd Future humour collective, so it's at least excusable

hannibal vs machinedrum on twitter was funny as hell

This. Embarrassing

What's wrong with using the word "cuck"?

I can understand them reporting on news that relates to music in some minor shape or form but this is ridiculous. Yes, we all know he is from Chicago and that's probably the reason but still—it has nothing to do with music.

worry about that once you've hit the age of 18

>moving to philly next year
>already love hummus
>would love to live with six or seven friends
>loft sounds cool
>love animal collective

never really listened to any noise bands though which may keep me from ticking all the boxes on this wickedly satirical checklist. altho i do listed to merzbird on low volume when im studying because it helps me focus

If the post starts with >2016 it's best to ignore it

I bet OP has made posts about freeing Milo

Why don't you just tell me?

>it's a thing I don't like is a cuck track

Not him, but it's really fucking cringy and stupid. More importantly, it's played the fuck out.

Ok, I think I get it. I've only been on Sup Forums for a few months and have never seen it used outside of here.

Is it still okay to call things "gay", though?

hannibal burress is pretty funny sometimes
eric andre is god tier show
but yeah no place on p4k but they're all about being "urban hip lifestyle" now than music. never really gave a fuck about them to begin with

No. Both things are childish as fuck and sad

>on Sup Forums
>asking what's "okay" to do...

If you wanna say cuck then cuckadoodledoo motherfucker. People just get sick of the same shit over and over again - everything has a shelf-life. I'm not telling you to agree and not say "cuck" no more, I'm just explaining why people outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums might not like it. But fuck them; do you

Ok, so "cuck" is more of a meme that people are tired of, just like the response:

">2016"
">using cuck unironically"

which I am tired of seeing.

Thanks for the response. I get it now. I thought "cuck" was a terrible word that had some connotation or meaning that I didn't know or understand, but I've actually understood it's meaning quite clearly.

what are good music sites like pitchfork then. genuinely curious.

Oh it does have "connotation and meaning"; it's some dumbass Sup Forums shit meant to encourage racism. That said, most people who use it don't know that and don't care and the point is irrelevant because DO YOU

Do I what?

Lurk more my pup

Do what now?

>when you make a Sup Forums bait thread but fail by not knowing p4k covers comedians on occasion and hannibal has been on the site before

it's funnier when you lot actually try and assimilate tbqh if only to make the shitposting relevant and believable

Caring about pitchfork or their actions is the sign of a supreme cuck. Only commenting because Hannibal is one cool ass du

DO YOU motherfucker, did I stutter?! BEEEEEE YO SELF

British cuck detected

t. cuck

Please, you dumb, unoriginal faggots, go back to pol with your worn out buzzwords.

t. autistic virgin

I hope Trump has you jailed when he is elected.

Just hang out reading posts for a few months before you post, so you can get a feel for the vibe.

Dreams can come true.

Not entirely true. As said, he's from Chicago. That's the main reason. He became big but started there so some staff must know him. Also, he's done an Over/Under and he's talked about Pitchfork before. He played drums once for Speedy Ortiz at SXSW, which they filmed reported on. He's talked about music in general too. Trust me, that's why they do it. They won't be reporting on other comedians that have nothing to do with music.

Why the fuck do I go on this trash board

This doesn't have anything to do with music, yes, but explain how this makes them cucks without using the word cuck or any other related buzzwords.

Well, you may not be gay, but you're still somehow a faggot.

Epic meme'd my friend. Praise le kek xD

He rapped on open mike eagles album.

they try so hard to be really progressist with black people. White guilt at his best.

When it comes to live performance, comedy isn't really that far from music, they're both audio mediums that take place in the same venues. Lot's of comedians open for bands. Also idk why you think that this has to do with race, they've posted reviews of comedy albums before, it's not unusual for them to talk about comedy. But none of what I'm saying to you matters, because you used the word "cuck" unironically, which means you're either retarded or 12.

What is it with you people? How do you use the word cuck ironically??

t. nu'male cuck

This

Using the word "cuck" unironically pretty much outs you as a man child incapable of having a decent discussion

sure are a lot of """""cucks""""" in this thread if u smell what I'm stepping in

How about using the word cuck ironically? Like calling a music review organization cucks?

I pretty much dismiss anyone that uses the word. Regardless of context. It's a stupid word, period.

What if you're using it to describe an actual cuckolded man?

I don't really give a shit? Everyone has their fetishes. No matter how weird. Weirder shit out there than that.

You aren't making any sense. Goodnight

That made perfect sense. You're just trying to way to defend your stupid, childish word.

It's a real word? I'm trying to understand how someone can be triggered by a word that really has a real meaning

It doesn't matter if it's a real word. It's the fact that it's quite literally so over used on Sup Forums that the word itself has lost all meaning. People throw it around so much it's just pointless to even use it. Fucking cuck faggot.

Back to my original question:

Isn't the usage here considered ironic because it isn't calling a man a cuck, but, rather, calling pitchfork a cuck?

thats what I imagine everyone who posts here looks like

Not me

they are literally the new rolling stones

sauce?

The point is that the use of the word, regardless of whether it's ironic or not makes you look like a dickhead.

well I guess thats what I imagine people who are actually over 18 look like on here, I just assume most here are underage to bh.

i.4cdn.org/f/Good Luck To You.swf

anyone know the song game?

Ok, thanks.

Any one else going to see Hannibal?

spin.com/2013/03/hannibal-buress-machinedrum-sxsw-twitter-shirt-beef/

lmao machinedrum can't handle the bantz

Froot by Marina and the Diamonds

don't be such a cuckold user, sheesh...

Pitchfork are officially cucks.

What the ever-living fuck does this have to do with music?