twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

won*

I think we did in ww1

The only campaign ya were involved in WW1 against turks was Gallipoli

They attacked our Asian colonies and we kicked them out a bunch of times IIRC

Hey

sup

You said "battle" not "campaign" in the OP lad

Looks like we can continue posting in this thread :^^^^^)

There were some finns in the Russian imperial army at the battle of crimea. But eh, damn those imperial brits.

/r/ing the comic version

Shit i don't know if we actually ever went to war against Turkey
And we allied them more than once... shit lads

when did albania even fight against the turks?

Dude i asked that question once to an Albanian and he bothered me about Skanderbeg for an hour, be careful with that

Barbary wars.

you sent some knights so uptight they literally killed themselfs on turkish spears at the battle of nicopolis 1396 out of sheer arrogance

The invasion of Egypt is one.

tfw many of your countrymen died for almost nothing because of dumbcunt aristocratic brits, in several wars

who /cannonfodder/ here

I wish.

At least Gallipoli and Breaker Morant are the most popular Australian war films as far as I know
SCAPEGOATS OF THE EMPIRE!

Breton here, also /cannonfodder/

>bretons
>ever supporting France in anything

More Poms died at Gallipoli than we did. The retarded WW1 generals slaughtered their own alongside us.

Apologize for the cultural genocide of Bretagne. The UK should have invaded to protect the oppressed celtic minority.

Brittany is the land of the extremes, there were a lot of hyper-pro France as well as a lot of hyper-anti France here throughout history, thats why a lot of Breton joined the resistance early in the war but a lot also collaborated.

I think you got btfo by them and the brits there

I'll do it if you apologize for the cultural genocide of emus

Well, we're just a country of colonies of different countries, predominantly China.
So if China rekt the Ottoman empire, where Singapore hasn't even been founded yet, then yes.

> Yfw we genocided giant emus while Australia lost to their tiny ones.

The New Zealanders actually wiped out the Moa. Another flightless bird.

Not really, we took too long and pulled out, it was supposed to be a quick invasion with few men (40 000) but we got slowed down a lot.

MUH BEERSHEBA

PORTUGAL CARALHO!!

It's ok let the sandnigger think he won, we steamrolled the entire Europe right after he's lucky we didn't care about his desert at all

Why are the Barbary Wars so underrepresented? I think a less than 50 year old America kicking some muslim ass is a pretty fucking rad bit of history.

We bullied turks more than anyone

>sandnigger
Doesn't really apply to me we never lived in the dessert
>think he won
When did I say that "we" won? "brits and ottomans"
>we didn't care about his desert at all
Referring to Egypt as just a "dessert" shows how edgy you are trying to be or just how ignorant

Yah but we lost something like 1/4 prime age men. Our pops small, so any loss is pretty bad.

yea, i was referring to those generals. pop decrease was also far more significant to low pop countries like aus and nz.

Australian patriotism for Gallipoli is pathetic. The country was 15 years old at the time. Literally every "Australian" there was born a Brit.

hello

You fought with Ottoman Vassals in that war, not with the Ottomans themselves.

Muh Lepanto

We should be more proud of New Guinea 2bh, but it gets shoved under the rug a bit compared to Gallipoli and North Africa because it doesn't suit our "underdog" narrative

A campaing consists of battles until lost/win.Now gtfo cuz you lost

As if Britain helped because they loved us lol. We gave them the entire Cyprus after that war.

Yeah no more Ottoman empire.

fuck off smelly maghrebis are not French, change their flag.

reporting in

R A R E?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gorni_Dubnik

5/5 breddy good

not really. there are other maltese posters on here

That was just the time the ottoman Empire decided that Karl XII should go back to Sweden so it was more of a deportation than a battle