/brit/

Wetherspoons edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wExOx38IEsY
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI
youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wahey lads oi oi oi

how easy is it to scam people through paypal? can I say the item (which is glass) arrived broken and do a chargeback on my card?

I miss Jeb.

wahhheyyyyy

Difficult if the seller contests

You'll be required to take pictures and show that the item is indeed broken

really want a Stone Island jacket lads but they're damn expensive

Might get a Spoons brekkie this morning

Fuck sake. I was hoping you were a proper Kraut not some ex pat.

you can do it maybe two or three times a year. The seller can ask you to provide proof, and persue a civil suit if you refuse to, and deny payment, because that's theft. Depeding on the value of the item, most retailers wouldn't want to do it for the hassle. But if enough retailers made complaints to paypal, they would investigate you. And you don't want a paypal ban, not in 2016. It would be very hard to make another one. You'd need a new bank account, even then they would probably hold a record and deny you service.

Not worth it, also runtish nigger behaviour. Pay for your shit.

So I smash a bottle and put it in the box and take a low quality photo

sorry to disappoint you lad

i can make a german themed edition next time

Time to play ladyboy or girl.

Round 1, place your bets.

leaf shitposting thread

lol kaow

Nah I'll just fuck off into /deutche/
or /fr/

No they'll want multiple high quality pictures

You think you're the first person to ever come up with this idea?

Your scam is old hat and people have put safeguards in place to protect against niggers like you

lad
clearly so

Need a bf lads

ladyboy

*stands over you*

Lads pls. I know it's a long post but tldr at the bottom

My girlfriend littered in front of me yesterday. Checked her coke can on the grass in the park. I was shocked and said what are you doing? she was totally bemused. i said you just littered in the park, people walk their dogs and play football here, cans are particularly dangerous. She laughed at me and asked if I was serious. I went in to a whole thing about how it's primarily dangerous for animals and the ecosystem, and how short of that, it's just fucking disrespectful, and the park is right out the back of my house, I walk here a lot, I don't want people shitting it up for me, it's a nice park, this is my city.

Anyway, it developed into a full blown row, where she said I was making a big deal out of nothing. I got angry and said we'd see how much you care if your dog picked up someones litter and tried to eat it, then choked to death. Then she just started saying how she's a responsible dog owner and she always keeps an eye on her dog. To which I said, responsible dog owners don't litter in dog walking parks.

Anyway. We havent spoken since yesterday. I thik we might actually break up over it, it's really pissed me off.

TLDR my gf litters and i hate it, she thinks it's not a big deal, I do.

Am I overracting or is she being a cunt? Really need an outside opinion

winrar

Paypal will always side with buyers if a dispute can't be solved.

Depends who you bought from, a proper seller would request you send it back and then nothing has been achieved.

so I'll say they shipped an empty box. It's a provate seller with paypal as the middle man. It's word against word and usually buyers win.

I've never thought littering was that bad, but it still sounds like she's being a cunt about it

what a nice profile text

Round 2, place your bets.

Moar tests lad
youtube.com/watch?v=wExOx38IEsY

girl

probably a girl

also a ladyboy

Most sellers will take pictures of the boxing process all the way up to handing it off to the post office after they printed a shipping label

Go ahead and try but if you get caught they'll suspend your account

I'd say male.

I say dump her. Hate messy people

They take a continuous video of them boxing it, putting on a label, driving to the post office and handing it over, all without losing sight of the package on video?

Hard luck!
Winrar

Go ahead and break it off

She's trash if she's just willing to litter wantonly like that

It's actually not uncommon at all especially with all the stories of people getting scammed

/toy/ is filled which such stories from both scammers and marks

she looks like trudeau a bit

>I've never thought littering was that bad

when you were a child maybe, what grown adult throws rubbish on the floor

remember lads, being a good peple is a excellent

I think I'll take the chance

haha
indeed

yeah you're right, i just don't get all worked up when i see it happen

hmmm... cheese on toast and a steaming cup of joe methinks... yes quite
*does a breakfast*

Report back with how it works out

What exactly is it that you're planning on purchasing anyway?

Final round, place your bets!

that one must be a girl

Thailad
we need more son
long past your lunch I know but, One more. It will be a female looking like a bloke.
Thats a lads too.

someone did a massive brexit on my pans lads

bloke

i think its a girl

thanks. knew i was in the right, don't know why i was having doubts. just messaged her saying you can either appologise for littering and promise you'll stop doing it, thereby acknowledging the validity of my reasoning. or i dont think this will work out, it's not the fact you littered, it's the fact you seemingly have no respect for my views.

thatll be the end of it, she's way too stubbourn to admit she was wrong, i know it.

man

bloke

Thai grills have no jaw at all. It's a lad

Hard luck!
Winrar!

i wanna fuck this guy

Lad

fucking quality son.

are all those bloke on tinder prozzies? or is it possible to have a normal relationship with them

heem
plough
heem

god damn it

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

>im scientist

The last one is "scientist" not a prozzie

penis inspection day at school today lads

i'd like to experiment with her

need a thai ?f

youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

I have an important meeting at work later today which I mentioned to this younger colleague yesterday. He wished me luck and that was the end of it.

Except this morning he wrote me an e-mail saying "Good luck at the meeting today, sweetie."

How do I react to that?

reckon if I go to thailand again it's just so I can shag everything coming my way

"bit gay lol"

A pipe

If you want to bang him reply something like "Thanks babe", if you don't then just ignore him.

If I could look like either of these I'd be a tranny in an instant

Report him to HR and have him face a sexual harassment tribunal

hehe aww little fella

urm.. did you just assume my flavour?!

the dustman collecting the stuff in my street is whistling haha what is he like

are lawsuits the yank equivalent of bants?

this one goes out to all the unchecked doubles out there

Nice piece?

I had a very nice glass piece that looked like a turtle
The bowl was on the underside and the carb was the end of its tail

When clean you could display it as just a figurine of a turtle and no one would be the wiser

Shame me da found it and threw it away especially since I bought it off a crackhead for $5 (defo would've been $80+ at a head shop)

youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA

just did a nice cum

going for a shower now

>are lawsuits the yank equivalent of bants?
You could say that.

haha alri Jeb

going to be a rough day lads

should have bought some other glass turtles and it woulda blended in

>should have
FOB

Business idea: smuggle a kangaroo out of australia by putting him in sunglasses and a button up shirt and bringing him onto the airplane

what animals do you reckon you could batter

i reckon i could take down a large pony in a one on one fair fight

21 posts 12 images
on /brit/

Just get him a passport m8

kek'd

that would've been absolutely perfect

if i ever take up the ol' reefer again i will make that happen
dunno if i can ever find another turtle bowl again without having it custom made
saw plenty of frog bowls last time i was in a head shop

high koalaty service