How would improve the world?

How would improve the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1732/
co2science.org/articles/V7/N30/B1.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_urban_areas#Jewish_population_by_metropolitan_areas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

By not allowing people under the poverty line vote. The poor class fucks everything up

It's already amazing as it is.

Same poor people are smart but I get what you mean

Delete Britain from the timeline

Yes but there always can be improvement no ?

Nothing.

Not even Brazilian infrastructure? lel

Some of the syrian migrants are decent people with a good education that provide a legitimate asset to europe

It is when you take them as a group that they become a problem.

Similarly the poor class i used to turn the balances by politicians because poor people are usually uneducated and very easy to manipulate . You can tell them you'll do thing you have no way of doing and they'll vote you.

They make lying in an election be the only way to win.

Poor and stupid people shouldn't have the right to vote.

remove nonwhites except for japanese and koreans

More Spain

NUKE IT TO SHIT

Promote female education in India and Africa.
It's the most effective means of curbing population growth.

Promote anti-aging research

Buy a huge amount of land, plant fast growing trees on it. Cut the trees down and bury the wood. Repeat until CO2 is at pre-industrial levels.

>implying CO2 levels aren't rising because we are literally still coming out of an ice age

xkcd.com/1732/

>xkcd.com

Shan't be clicking this

>Retardicans
>ever leaving their echo chambers
lol silly me.

>t. Yoshikuza Choi-Smith

>leftists
>knowing what the scientific method is or how to use it

Climate "science" lacks fallibility
Ergo it is not science

And evolution is a hoax to right?

CO2 levels are rising because mexicans eat corn
nojoke, its their masterplan
co2science.org/articles/V7/N30/B1.php

" Hence, they conclude that "this response of Z. mays to elevated CO2 indicates the potential for greater future crop biomass and harvestable yield across the US Corn Belt."

tldr more co2 more corn

serbians are subhumans and should be killed

Kill all commies.

Establish communism

>lacks fallibility
What? All of the climate models use pressure and heat laws that have been known for hundreds of years.

good thing you'll spend a good decade killing each other because you can't agree with whos white and can let the rest of us civilized people continue living

Remove kebab

>attaching rocket boosters to the next healthy looking asteroid

>change it's trajectory directly @ this gay earth

Time it just right to hit germany first

>????????

>significantly improved

Why? Kebab is tasty

wow this thread comes back?
i unironically loved how you were posting this everyday. glad at this restart

world
wars

in britain they whitewash kebab for disgustng anglos because they have no sense of taste

amuro yo nande kore ga wakaran

i saw this a dozen times and remember most of the lines even though its not so correct.

Digits confirm kebab to be tasty

DEATH TO ALL LIVING THINGS

Nuke Rome, London, and Washington D.C. The kike capitals outside of Israel.

Get rid of humans

There's only one "kike capital" outside of Israel and it's none of the cities you mentioned.

LA?

Oh, how could I forget Jew York?

Char should have won

That seems a bit elaborate, we could just use some dettol it removes 99.99% of germs

Yeah. Get your shit together. Rome is barely even on the list.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_urban_areas#Jewish_population_by_metropolitan_areas

Char could have done it if only he hadnt been mad about that poo prostitute. Basically, that final battle is about his jealousy of Amuro and delusion about that bitch.Still Char is better though. Amuro was practically getting the whole Chars idea but he was too SJW to approve it.

Amuro is not an sjw at all. All that sjw fuss should be put away and forgotten
And Lalah was a good girl, she just should have rammed Gundam instead of Gelgoog

>nuke unis
>practical teaching from a young age(focus on a skill from an early age(specialized working cattle))
>commie state
>destroy every single aspect that propagates "special snowflake" syndrome
>cost efficency calculation on pleasure derivators
>war necessities to little children
>pre-marital sex abolishment
>ban tv shows/movies that propagate decadence(according to the people(who would all be pretty much equiped with basic "antisubhuman behavioral therapy" from a young age
>death sentence for corruption of any sort

Golden Path, please

What is the headquarters of the most disgusting church that supports sex trafficking?

Jesus is unironically the only hope for humanity. Humanity is rotten to the core and the only way to clean our filthy ways is by following the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Salt Lake City? But seriously, if you're a protestant than don't even start. When it comes to theology you guys are fucking jokes.

Just wipe it clean and restart.

China tried that, it was called the Cultural Revolution, and it did not work.

Mormons and Catholics are both retarded pagan pedophiles that follow the mystery Babylon religion. Every Catholic and Mormon I ever met was always talking shit behind others' backs. FUCKING ZIONIST SLAVES

Protestantism isn't even a religion, it's just a philosophy.

uh huh. Protestants think the world is only 10k years old and evolution is a hoax. That's fucking fact. That shit you said is just tinfoil hat tier garbage.

>digits
Bless thy soul Mr. Russian Man.

bump

I'd kill all russians.

>revert back to only land owning male citizens being able to vote
>make it much harder to get a divorce/abortion
>kill muzzies

Nuke Africa.