/grimes general/

Discuss the nicest Canuck in the music biz, Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).

-What are your thoughts on Medieval Warfare? download it here dropbox.com/s/mk1kefxazzlxp0u/Grimes - Medieval Warfare.mp3?dl=0
-She's only playing at festivals for the rest of her tour. Anyone catching any of these?
-Who would you like to see her collab with?

Leave your opinion on her music
>best
>runner-up
>worst
>underrated
>overrated

Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes! (and each other you sadistic fucks)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfvTsCr04NM
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S65885558#p65894677
youtube.com/watch?v=rkAGC8T8fzk
youtube.com/watch?v=zegGQRn58OQ)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What are your thoughts on Medieval Warfare?
I like it. The lyrics are a little sexual, though...

>Who would you like to see her collab with?
MC Ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfvTsCr04NM

underrated

geidi primes is fucking good you guys

are you the guy from yesterday? glad you're liking it

I think I like Medieval Warfare but I am waiting for the full quality version before making more judgment.

nah. i used to indulge in defending grimes from the nu males but nowadays i try to stay out of these fucking threads lol

why is it that every time I see this girl's face on this board, I think she's pretty cute. but then when I actually take a full look at her and hear her talk, she's ugly as fuck?

maybe we should stop putting pictures of her on the OP? appearance discussions are pointless

Because you are a stupid asshole and you think women exist to please you.

that's exactly it! thanks user, I now know better!

are we living in the golden age of Grimes threads?

maybe, who knows

only time will tell

I used to think this 1 month ago, but threads still are pretty good, so I'd say yes

pinnacle of grimes threads was when we found the livejournal, if we find something more obscure then that'd be the new peak

>defending grimes from nu males

Nu males are the demographic who enjoy grimes

post link, or interesting screens. been a while from these threads

>>Who would you like to see her collab with?
>MC Ride
Sexually right?

>fuck me out

>ywn /Grimeth general/ will one day be forgotten like /p4k nightly/

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S65885558#p65894677

ah, this is old and not really some sensational or something. It's even introspective for 17-18 years old.

They're pretty insulting really.

Me too. What with the comment she made about making the beginning more "normal" and the end more "weird" I'm gonna need a good clean copy of it to evaluate before passing judgment.

It's on iTunes you idiots.

download link when

i once saw grimes in la in a store

im a pretty normalfaggy kinda guy, but looking at her made me super anxious. my knees felt like jelly, i bit my lip and i got super lightheaded. i had to resist rolling my eyes and falling backwards. she noticed me and gave me this look of pure "uhhh..." before i managed to stumble out of sight to regain myself.

i've never been so embarrassed my whole life.

I was hoping for the pasta, but what do you do if you're a huge fan? I imagine doing the same to some people I have seen live, not out in public.

oo boy I can see myself reacting like that, I've experienced that lightheaded feeling before and it was never on good situations

I am a huge Grimes fan, I don't even know why I did that. I've never felt like that before and I felt super bad about it.

I felt like a pathetic little shit, but it's never happened again. Now I'm too afraid to go to one of her live shows. Both at the fear that my mind will leak out of my ears and what if she recognized me as that creep who looked like a deer caught in headlights and couldn't stop staring.

sometimes she reminds me of rooney mara

who knows, maybe she just saw you as someone who recognized her, maybe she doesnt trip out on things like that

Medieval Waifu is bland and frigid, I like having to work to just to like it a little bit though.

How many of you have masturbated to Grimes while feeling an immense sense of shame?

-Who would you like to see her collab with?
St. Vincent. Just imagine...

grimes would never work with that hack

That's disgusting user

björk, it'll never happen tho, it would be like the beatles releasing a collab song with the rolling stones

Marina and the Diamonds would be cool, also [spoiler]nice dubs[/spoiler]

I have once, it was great, haven't really done it sense idk why

none of us. we have too much respect for her to do such a thing.

this get is for grimz

grimes get

She should collab with Purity Ring or Beach House

dicks out

/grimes/ will get 88888888, eight 8s
mark my words, our queen is intimately connected with that number

>it's a "Grimes attends a free-the-nipple march and some faggot on a flotilla passes by exercising his right to ejaculate blindfolded off the back of a moving vehicle, when suddenly, semen rains down covering grimes' nipple and she only has her hair to wipe it off" episode

I jerk off to Grimes at least four times a day, sometimes in my car.

So beautiful...so powerful...

semen stains the mountaintops?

>sometimes in my car
dude what the fuck

Kpop faggots

>sometimes in my car
Come on man

>sometimes in my car.

well then

>sometimes in my car
That's fucked up, user.

I refuse to cum if hypothetical hana isn't also being receptive and playing with my balls, to my shame I can only fantasize about multiple women at once.

>sometimes in my car
grimesfags confirmed as autists

>sometimes in my car
Sup Forums in a post

but why in your car?

not him but, how does it being in a car make it any different than anywhere else

because it's a fucking car

>sometimes in my car

You don't need to like it or anything.

You ever thought about getting a few girlfriends on the side and dressing the main one up like grimes? They can handle 5 times a day easily before it turns to leather down there.

nigga you never jerk in the car

ya i know its a car nigger, what makes it bad

>sometimes in my car
Hold this L buddy

don't give away our secret sessions you fuck, respect the bro code.

>my riches make me poor -
>if only i could escape from my own body!

what did she mean by this

>sometimes in my car
there's nowhere to put it

Does grimes have a bf????

Why would you want to defile a graceful automobile

>sometimes in my car

That's bullshit. Get out false Grimes fan and never come back.

>sometimes in my car
hol up

You just burn the driest part of the napkin with a cigarette lighter.

fuckin napkin u casual or whatever, u can drive to a trashcan, rookie

>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You disgust me. Annie is also talented, nice and beautiful. They follow each other on Twitter, and hopefully they will collaborate at some point.

>sometimes in my car
that's going to derail the thread for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=rkAGC8T8fzk

Rare interview, only 1.5k views

What the fuck guys what's wring with jerking it in your car?

fucking everything

nothing, children blowing it out of proportion

Grimes chose to chase fame, so I suppose she has to deal with the Faparazzi like everyone else.

its ok user. james is a good match for her

who is this fucking nerd interviewing her?

thx user, willw atch later

What if he died.

It's disrespectful to commuters who just want to stickybeak into your car a little, they shouldn't have to see your sticky beak.

Nigga I'm not driving my car you colossal faggot. That would be dangerous. I'm just sitting in it.

dw user, it's probably a spammer

I just didn't want to give people ideas.

The best ones are when I sleepwalk into my roommates room and discreetly jack it in the dark to his snoring which occasionally sounds like female orgasm.

probably tylo be chillin

This is so bad I can't listen to it, seriously. Is she classically trained even?

public enemy no.1

He's all like.
"Do i go to Jamaica, or Manhattan? hmm.."

Hey - that song gives me fuzzy Gorillaz-covering-The-XX vibes (youtube.com/watch?v=zegGQRn58OQ)

>Is she classically trained even?
Not even remotely - that's a fair portion of the fun.