Does anyone else hate this dude's autistic racist anarcho-primitivism...

Does anyone else hate this dude's autistic racist anarcho-primitivism? His white supremacism really gets in the way of some of his music.

Especially his later stuff. I feel like young Varg and old Varg are very different people.

WHITE RPG VIKING PLAYING I D E N T I T Y

Black Metal Varg is best Varg

do you think varg would like death grips

Varg isn't even racist though. His thoughts on tribalism and race separation might be a little outdated but it's not racist. Besides his political thoughts, at least about race, aren't even prevalent in any of his music

Too many black people

The frontman of the group is black and most of their songs have nihilistic/hedonistic lyrics. I don't think he would like them at all.

I don't agree with his politics but I like his music and find him interesting

yeah I agree with this guy, I actually once mentioned to him on youtube how I love his music but his white supremacism is silly as hell and he replied that he was against white supremacism and only for separatism, which is also stupid but a bit more digestible.

Once you get past his aura though you realize that there's not much substance to his music anyways, he has some good shit don't get me wrong, just not a lot

>he was against white supremacism and only for separatism
lol

"We have some “white supremacy” people amongst us. You might think that is a good thing, but I must disagree. These people want the world for us. They are not happy with Europe only, our homeland. No! They want it all!
...that sounds very familiar to me. It sounds outright kosher, I must say, and also so utterly idiotic that I can not fathom how anybody of my species can even think like that. Why would any Europeans want to live anywhere else than in Europe? Are we well suited for life in Australia? No! Are we well suited for life in sub-Saharan Africa? No! Are we well suited for life in Asia? For most part no! Are we well suited for life in the Americas? For most part no! Do we have any strong roots outside of Europe? No!
So why would anybody of our stock even want to live there?
Finally, not only will you “white supremacists” turn all other races against Europe, but you will also turn all good Europeans against us, because they are led to think that those who fight for the survival of Europe are “white supremacists”, and what you guys stand for is so disgusting, ignorant and so over-the-top stupid that no European with a heart and a three digit IQ will ever support you! Of course our movement will never grow big as long as we are associated with the likes of you! Of course we will never be able to actually save Europe (as a biological term) from extermination as long as most Europeans think that you guys are on our team. You are not! You are unknowing agents serving only the interests of the Christians, Jews and Muslims, who need their dumb and evil hill-billy “Satan”, a role that you play so well, to show people how much they need their kosher “God”."

Excerpt from his blog before he got arrested and had to take down anything relating to jews

thuleanperspective still has plenty of references to jews

>"race seperation"
>not racist

DJ AARON ELLIS

it's uncanny

>racist ˈreJsJst/
>noun: racist; plural noun: racists
>1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
>adjective: racist
>1. having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

Well, would you look at that? It's not at all.

It isn't
Ice cube approved of race segregation, just like Malcolm X.

When you want to separate races because you think yours is superior than another's then it gets to be pretty racist

Literally my first thought

Fucking shit he literally looks like Hitler Youth

He used to be a fascist

No. As far as his views, lot of his ideas are very relevant, given what's happening in Europe. Anyone who doesn't understand where someone might be coming from with such sentiments is a sadistic creep, or lives in wealthy, detached circles where they feel they won't be affected by what's happening (the forced cultural massacre of an ancient race and its various ethnicities).

And anyways, I think his music has become much more interesting since he started going into this strange, occult, Thulean Odalist ambient trip. Much more interesting than the more generic bedroom black metal stuff (I mean, I know he kind of invented bedroom black metal, but I prefer the more ambient occult direction)

Literally is racism. I also disagree with Ice Cube and Malcom X on this one. The idea that races should be physically seperated is really stupid.

>I think his music has become much more interesting since he started going into this strange, occult, Thulean Odalist ambient trip. Much more interesting than the more generic bedroom black metal stuff (I mean, I know he kind of invented bedroom black metal, but I prefer the more ambient occult direction)
That shit ambient shit is pure garbage, no artistic merit to it at all, not even a little

Lol, based on what?

And I am literally the very mind, body and soul of the Zeitgeist. And I say it is good.

Can you recommend some of this occult ambient you're describing?

Full Definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

this definition (from Webster) is more nuanced and intellectually honest than the one you posted.

I like his white nationalism and black metal, his political views are actually pretty tame, he's a pretty peaceful dude.

I don't like his LARPing, tabletop games and proto-folk/ambient nerd shit. Bring back crazy Varg.

and then he did white people Hollywood movies

so gangster

his political beliefs are really out there but it makes him stand out more and it bleeds through his music a little especially when it comes to what he values

even though I don't agree with him I enjoy his music

A majority of people who throw the word racist around probably hate white people.