youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ0-oH90DOY
youtu.be/AMnTQE68Xts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a muppet

I prefer Jack Black

More like jack off

i think he is reddit, the person

wouldn't fuck about with him desu

7 nation Army \m/ love hearing it in literally every footie game whenever there's a goal

Nice fedora, douche.

Not good solo

Considering how famous he is, I think he's a remarkably terrible songwriter. Like seriously, I can probably count the White Stripes songs I enjoy on one hand, and I don;t like any of his solo material.

slightly "indie" dave grohl

This is his best album

been seeing these shit threads constantly read the sticky

This is very accurate

I like de stijil, but even that has annoying parts. The rest of his music is plagued with annoying lyrics, it's sad because I like a lot of the music, but the lyrics Jack white yells with is high pitched voice are hard to ignore.

That said I still like the white stripes better than the black keys or the arctic monkeys.

He was the first man to intentionally release shit music and so is very influential on indie rock

I think he desperately wanted to be born in 1910

his vinyl willy wonka shtick got old a long time ago nyan~

I feel like Jack White and Jack Black are destined to have an epoch-marking Conflagration at some point, and even they are not aware that this will happen, just yet.

It's not even "good vs. evil" or anything like that. But perhaps a tension between opposites in which one must lose, and afterwards, the fabric of reality, or more simply "the world" will be permanently changed. Some more eastern idea maybe, like the old juxtaposition of yin and yang.

Annoying vinyl fetishist

You're referring to Ragnarock

The new king of talentless hacks

He dropped off after starting game grumps

youtu.be/bzl_l5gC5is
youtu.be/1ISYT6EeUM0
youtu.be/bCZOeKiwRgs
What a voice...

>tfw I just bought Carl Sagan's A Glorious Dawn single his label put out

He's cool. A bit pretentious. A bit douchey. Scratch that, VERY douchey. Makes good and enjoyable music but fancies himself an absolute musical genius when in reality he is mere rock revivalist who did some cool, "alternative" things with the blues genre. Although he did write one of my favorite rock tunes of all time, fucking COOOOOONNNNQUEST

That would be Dave Grohl

>your favorite Jack White tune is a cover of another song

Now we know what to call their joint album. :^y

>MUH DOORBELL

I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know that. Ah, whatever. He did something amazing with it regardless, and that tone he achieved is fucking dirty af.

I think he manages to be both be complete shite and talented at the same time. He's a (decently) talented musician but hasn't ever written a moment of good music with it. It's weird. I can do without his smug, standoffish personality too. Not exactly sure why his bands ever got so famous, but hey, good for him.

De Stijl was his one true masterpiece. The other WS albums are decent but only feature a few good songs in a collection of mediocre of ones. Then again, I might just be biased since De Stijl was one of my childhood defining albums.

Music for people with a bit of extra money, mate

He is the best drummer in this picture. Based Homme is second.

youtu.be/MVL5ylN3ffY?t=6m12s

Hommes a superior guitarist and songwriter tho :>

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvSUaCly0VQ

still get shivers from the outro desu

I Appear Missing and Vampyre remain the best tracks tho. (My God is the Sun is a runner up)

>My God is the Sun
Overrated desu. Not a bad song, but it doesn't do it for me like literally everything else on the album does. Give me Kalopsia, ...Like Clockwork, Smooth Sailing, I Sat By the Ocean, or Keep Your Eyes Peeled any day of the week over My God is the Sun.

Idk, man there's just somethin about dat raw energy and snark that Homme gets across in that song that a really does it for me. The ones you listed are good (especially smooth sailing, fucking love that track), but My God is the sun shows Homme taking the usual QOTSA formula and just flat out fucking perfecting it. Plus that riff tho, NNNGGHH

Keep Your Eyes Peeled
Kalopsia
I Appear Missing

Doesn't get much better than that. Only song I don't like on that album is If I Had a Tail. What's the point of having so many features if no one stands out anyway. Plus picked the most boring song for that too.

>it's a "Queens of the Stone Age gets fucked over at the Grammy's" episode
>it's a "Jon Theodore is forced to play maracas while Dave Grohl plays drums although in his defense he wrote the drum track for the album" episode
Like I said, it's not bad at all. Maybe because it was released as a single, I spammed the fuck out of listening to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PEfOrECg6jI

>GICHI GICHI, OOO LA LA
I can hardly hear Lanegan or Oliveri, so yeah, it kind of sucks in the regard. The only one that stands out is Alex Turner because he's the only one singing at the end. I don't necessarily feel the same way, but I can understand why someone might not like If I Had a Tail.

While I agree that the features don't bring much to it, i still feel that If I Had a Tail is a good track. I love the Bowie-esque glam rock meets talking heads feel of it and plus Homme's vocals are fucking sexy in that song.

who plays piano better? ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=mr-NXf5id0I
youtube.com/watch?v=k1itIVOvj7o

Hes a faggot, he sucks

You got me there pal
White wins this one.

>band has two drummers
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ0-oH90DOY

Kylesa bby, check em.

youtu.be/AMnTQE68Xts