Eminem: One of the Best Musicians of our Lives

Best pure rapper of anything since the millennials and on.

Really tho, can you actually find someone more talented than him who isn't currently also old as fuck, taking advantage of a terribly weak scene?

Em is literally the MOST underrated musician of our time.

youtube.com/watch?v=vksfnZaZ0A4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1cvyCfCYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qch0dLKn314
youtube.com/watch?v=eMs6eI1VRBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w9Expx0qjWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rg46SEBi4Zc
hiphopdx.com/news/id.39873/title.eminem-rumored-to-be-entering-drake-joe-budden-beef
youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc9CiEq62c
youtube.com/watch?v=n29ZGIpgt5s
twitter.com/search?q=drake eminem&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually agree this man is legendary.

>his hoes don't want him no more he's cold product, they moved on to the next schmoe who flows, he nose dove and sold nada

He's no Bubba Sparx

Old Eminem was solid, but 90% of everything post-2004 was shit.

Did drake really challenge him tho? If so lol...em would literally eat him

He's a little too focused on proving that he can still gosfast on the mic. His flow as a beat by by beat MC are better than ever but he's got no artistic focus. It's purely about playing with rhyme schemes from here on out.

Underrated? If anything he's overrated!

I think: Milo, El-P, Killer Mike, Busdriver , Open Mike Eagle, Aesop Rock and Rob sonic are all better, or at least the albums they're dropping now are WAY better than anything Em has dropped since The Marshall Mathers LP.

I agree

nice meme rappers

Eminem is trash. Rapping fast is not rapping good. I'd honestly be surprised if there's still people who can listen to an entire album of his all the way through

just guilty pleasure to me desu

listen to cage faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1cvyCfCYE

Which rappers are meme rappers and why?

why cant he die already

>the whole 3rd verse of Lose Yourself

literally all of the ones that you listed

I didn't list them. Explain how they are meme rappers.

milo, el-p, killer mike, bus driver, open mike eagle, aesop rock

I think you're avoiding the question.

literally shit rappers for white kids. comes off as corny "le good lyric xDd" rap. its redditcore rap

samefag, the thread

also,
>the only rapper that falls under the memerap name
>absolute edgy trash, only slightly above Hospin

rappers who nobody will remember because they had no cultural relevance and were only talented enough to sell to kids who get off to lesser known names and music connoisseurs

This - exactly this. The only song recently that is the exception is Headlights, which I love despite being soppy and and cheesy as fuck

Hopsin literally wishes he was Em so hard

missed the point, both are gutter trash

This
Only people I ever here say he's good is white boys. You never gonna here eminem any any hood.. just a gimmick rapper given the crown since he is white like elvis...Pic related

pic related

not cringe at all

Again with this shit? Hating on Eminem is the whitest thing ever: all hip hop "legends" respect him, every big rapper nowadays cites him as an influence/ a favorite. Black people dig shady, and you don't have to be black to realize he went to shit after TES.

I love Eminem but Masta Ace is still going strong.

>people actually think calling something a "meme" qualifies as a legitimate argument

>Nobody asked for life to deal us
>With these bullshit hands we're dealt
>We gotta take these cards ourselves
>And flip them, don't expect no help
>Now I could have either just
>Sat on my ass and pissed and moaned
>Or take this situation in which I'm placed in
>And get up and get my own
>I was never the type of kid
>To wait by the door and pack his bags
>Who sat on the porch and hoped and prayed
>For a dad to show up who never did
>I just wanted to fit in
>In every single place
>Every school I went
>I dreamed of being that cool kid
>Even if it meant acting stupid

Encore is low key underrated. As is Relapse.

I'm here.

Agreed.

Encore is pure shit,i agree with relapse though

Are you implying this is better than Eminem?

For el-p, killer mike, and aesop thats not really true. All have them have been in the music industry for over 15 years. If thats how you feel its you not them.

are you implying it's not?

Yeah it lacks the emotion and intensity found in the best Eminem songs. He also doesn't have that crazy effortless flow that Em does.

I would say almost every song from mmlp is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qch0dLKn314

I need him to diss Drake. This is the one beef I need to see.

idk that sounds sorta like fort minor and he sounds like he is trying to hard. Then the rhyme schemes are not anywhere near as interesting as Em's. A song like drug ballad by Em does way less pandering to the "intellectual" rap fan but it conveys so much more emotion in a direct and relatable way.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMs6eI1VRBQ

How is this good? Take your head out your ass there's a reason nobodys heard of this

Ignore it. They're all fantastic rappers with amazing classic albums under their belt and are well respected by the average rap fan. Calling something a "meme" does not qualify as an argument.

>You never gonna here eminem in any hood

Are you autistic, mentally retarded or both?

eminem has little music worth writing home about but these are just straight up hot garbage

you should consider suicide.

Why you're the one who listens to un original garbage

that wouldn't be bad after hearing these nasally spiritual lyrical miracle metaphysical hacks you've posted

I mean that's all quite subjective, but okay user. That's your opinion.

ok

And you're fucking autistic for trying to say some rap group from minnesota that's been around for 10 years and still nobody gives a shit about is better than the one of the greatest rappers to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9Expx0qjWQ

I mean your really trying to compare these people to eminem?

youtube.com/watch?v=rg46SEBi4Zc
shame he lost his mind desu

The main appeal to rap is being different and sounding different, these rappers never get famous because it's boring and not even worth listening to rap at that point when it doesn't sound like true rap

This is terrible.

so true, I STILL cant even listen to the cancer that is MMLP2

what a fucking waste!

with recovery I managed to find 3 good songs, I should have just downloaded bad guy and thats it.

I hope the rumored drake and eminem beef kicks off so em can lose and finally get his shit together.

hiphopdx.com/news/id.39873/title.eminem-rumored-to-be-entering-drake-joe-budden-beef

>eminem
>lose a battle
wut

if anything this will kickstart him into getting his shit together like happened in his other beefs

from a technical standpoint there has never been and never will be one like him. He's the fucking mozart of flow

this is how I know you're a fucking tool, if you're saying they aren't different or sound different then you are the true autist. but there's no point in arguing with you cause you're fucking arbiter of "true rap" and anything that isn't eminem or kendrick is hot garbage cause it's not famous enough for you

posts songs that are just like the ones posted, I'll wait

youtube.com/watch?v=n29ZGIpgt5s

>rakim
>redman
>kool g rap
>lil wayne
>the game
>50 cent

even "new school"/meme rappers like
>wiz khalifa
>big sean
>hopsin
>earl sweatshirt

>the current year eminem
>win a battle

did you forgot what happen last year?

>drake and meek mill beef
>drake leaks the most boring diss song period
>Meek diss track is also bad
> drake drones crown him the winner

Kanye spits better verses than eminem now sad!

you have to be 18 to post here kid

Encore is great, I think an user here had a theory about encore is supposed to be like a meta album about him not wanting to make an album, its not supposed to exist some weird interesting shit

twitter.com/search?q=drake eminem&src=typd

drake already lost the beef and they didnt even talk about each other yet

literally every rapper every sounds exactly like the one you posted. Boring beats with a boring flow, and half decent lyrics. It's just boring if you don't think eminem is a good rapper then you have no business listening to rap

13 minute mark he talks about Eminem diss song

>eminem sounds like him and eminem is boring
good argument buddy

never said eminem wasn't a good rapper, just that he's not as great as people make him out to be. he ran his course after encore and that's it

Eminem is old as fuck taking advantage of an old scene
if a random rapper came out with the quality of shit of MMLP2 or Recovery no one would even cars because its so shitty,but no release 3 good albums almost 20 years ago and suddenly now you are a legend

>I'm in any car that she in like Kanye
damn...

fixed it for you

>3 good albums

you implying they are not magnum opuses ?

This is a fairly ironic statement considering autism is mental retardation

I was saying all those shitty underground rappers nobody's heard of sound the same and that's why nobody besides autists like you gives a shit about them

top kek

Current royce 5"9 > current Eminem in terms of rapping
T
B
H
Thoughts?