ITT: Albums with no good songs

ITT: Albums with no good songs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QH9gB-yKHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree

That Joke Isn't Funny Any More and Barbarism Begins At Home are on that album user.

the title track is the only good song.

That joke isn't funny anymore literally

the headmaster ritual?

youtube.com/watch?v=_QH9gB-yKHE

Not a meme, not going to get any attention, but this album sat behind the headrest on the backseat of my car getting sunbleached for two years. It occupies 43,959,753 bytes on my hard drive. It takes up space in my Google Play music library. It's from 1997 and so obscure I bet nobody here will even give a shit about this post.

Nobody in my life even knows I own this album.

The first time I tried listening to it, I was completely underwhelmed. The production is terrible, the guitars are detuned and sound like they don't belong. The singer's voice is boring.. It's the worst album I own. There's nothing good on it.

The only thing I would expect anyone to draw from this is that this is an album from 19 years ago that nobody knows about, and I actually spent money on.

Avoid this. Avoid me.

oh and I don't know if I still have it anymore. I think I threw it out of my window somewhere in the desert. It's trash. Maybe someone will find it in its case and listen to it ,and the only pleasure they'll be able to squeeze out of it would be hearing music that they found resting almost broken on the side of a busy freeway in the middle of buttfuck ass colorado.

Chrissybaby Forever

i hate you

> listening to 50 minutes of something you hate

there is something not quite right with you, you should seek professional help. i'm genuinely trying to help you

The inverse of this

It has one good song in the US.

Well I kinda agree with this one because I still believe that album is shit

This album is literally shit but I think it's 8/10

Jesus christ you're right. This is fucking awful.

nice b8 m8

frownland

The first true post it the thread (aside from maybe but I can't be bothered to listen to check)

10000 maniacs: the thread

The worst song might be Rusholme ruffians, but it's still not a bad song

Ethiopia is decent

Friend of a friend is pretty good

this is an 8/10 album

even the tracks that would be bad on their own add to the whole experience

We get it, you're in with the Sup Forumscore crowd. You don't have to try so hard.

But this is the best smiths album, user.

not even that user but literally what

moonlight on vermont?

i get it, you have trouble with difficult albums

you can expand your taste or stagnate. here's a tip: some albums require more than one listen

Came here to post this. Not b8. It's unlistenable garbage. You'll understand when you're older, Sup Forums.

fuck you boyo

Police Station is pretty good

None of their songs are good desu

>he calls tracks without lyrics songs.

How Soon is Now is a great song. But you are right this is one of the weakest for the rest. The Queen is Dead is by far the best.

I hate to say this, but... TRIGGERED

i love the smiths but that's probably my least favorite record of theirs

Just cause the whole album sounds like one song

well, since Meat is Murder was my first the Smiths album I actually enjoy every single song

i am unironically disagreeing with this

3/10 on a good day

This is wrong

>songs

art angels

This. I tried so many times to enjoy this but i can't.

TRIGGERED

i remember whan someone could get me mad on this site..ah good times, just remember most of this site is just baiting and trolling