/cp/ - Culture Pals: Tantric edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, take the piss out of clowns, look for the incognito german """"chick"""" etc

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL NOOBS:
>interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embed) (embed) (embed)

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

>Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/ludwigk
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=638627953907167232&uid=564896933374689280&aid=5401031
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/deutsch/

First for shitposting.

>tandpasta

Omg...Boat visited my profile :33

Whats a boat?

:3

One of these you daft twat

Can anyone offer advice for creating a good profile?

>About
>I like smile,dislike coconut.
>>/r9k/32436039
/LudwigK

>wake up
>+16 messages
>80 views

whoah, I was like 8 the other day

My QT called me "babe" today. That was the first time any girl has referred to me like that. It was kind of nice Tbh

Omg! ! !

Are you the obviously fake /janefoster1?

Sup lads

Hi brit

Ey up yank. How's life?

She said she likes weird people

Good, had a good flight yesterday and things were great with QT. I feel very lucky right now.

Did you ever hear back from your Italian?

what kind of girl would be after that bydlo tier ludwig

Oh after the earthquake thing? Yeah course - she's a fair ways away. All is well there.

Any knews from the Danish girl of yesterday ?

Just most of them
She's retarded and also underage

Anybody wants a crazy japanese housewife? /okotaurus

Reading her profile is like looking into Charles Manson diaries

>Brazil fell from a tree and died

anyone remember those hunger games threads?

>She's retarded and also underage
Aw shit.
Nothing you could get from her ?

I wouldn't be able to post her nudes even if I got them, so I just blocked her

Waste of my time, really

You're already guaranteed 50%+ of the women in this website, what else do you want?

>If you get question about my profile, your brain is Penis

That Korean second from the top has been messaging me too m8

Enjoy being blocked for no reason.

Do the scripts still work?

QTCrawler does.

What compels Korean women to do this?

Personally I think it's just a recent influx of fake profiles. I used to get a ton of views from fake Japs, now it seems to have switched to Korea for some reason.

They're cyborgs that can't understand human attachment, therefore they will block you on the exact instant that they lose interest in you.

Being korean will get 75% of the women in that website wet instantly

Would you rather have them tell you that they find you boring, or creepy, or whatever?
Also women are so goddamn boring. Tell me some topic I could discuss with a shallow cunt

there's literally someone on there as Hailie Jade Mathers from Detroit with a bunch of pictures of Eminem's daughter

When I see "I'm a master's/PhD/medical student" or "I work as [insert impressive/successful career here]" in a qt's profile I immediately back out. I have a degree so I'm not scared of them being too intelligent for me and some girls have messaged me specifically because I say in my profile I have a history degree, it's because I'm a neet who can't even get a job at mcdonald's and it just reinforces my feeling of failure.

Communism. Seizing the means of production always make qts' juices flowing.

I think you're missing the point. You'll be having a good, interesting conversation with them that's going places and they just randomly stop replying.

/blueeyyess
:^)

She's pretty "redpilled"

Have you talked to her yet?

more like blood boiling

Are you even gluten-free?

>I have a history degree
could have left the last sentence out

I've been just explaining revolution in Cuba to one QT and she was drippping with woman juice

She said "ah, ok"
>ah
You know she wants it
Maybe you just think you'll having a
>good, interesting conversation with them that's going places

While in reality, the other person just gives you short replies to get rid of you for another five minutes until they get fed up and block you

>Korean qt adds you without even talking to you before
>Decide to drop a "Hi, Korean qt" before accepting
>Got blocked.

Anybody up for it? /Funderberker

I don't think 4 consecutive replies constitutes as 'trying to get rid of you'.

Wait let me try

Same here

>run QTcrawler script
>only people who message me are 2/10 Indonesian girls

Of course not, I just posted her to see if someone wanted to snatch her. Qt snatching is the fuel that drives /cp/ you know!
Yeah, but I've learned a little something from RooshV and that is that invoking feelings is more important than invoking positive feelings. *dibs*
Tell her you might seize her means of production if she doesn't lighten up bud.

Bro there might be around 40~ pages with 60 QTs each page, if you run it til the end you will get more.

I'll tell you my history of interpals

>2011
went to study abroad in France, fell in love with Europe traveling on weekends when I had no class. Probably spent around $4500 of my parents money just fucking around going everywhere

>2012
joined interpals, talked to a lot of girls thanks to my travel photos, i seemed smart, intelligent, traveled, I came to Sup Forums and learned a bunch of shit back then about foreign culture. All the girls were impressed

>2013
I got off my ass and traveled everywhere the girls lived, from as close as Iceland to as far as Finland. Literally had a "sex-cation"

>2014
got tired of it, plus the sexcation was so fucking expensive (probably another 4k dollars) that I didn't want to do it again

>2016
got back to the site, like one or two girls I spoke to years ago left me messages, I contacted them on whatsapp

>present day
still talk to about 5 girls from when I first started interpals
got 4 girlfriends out of that site but each one was long distance hell-hole (seriously don't do that shit for your own sanity)
unfortunately, I'm falling for a girl now which I began writing to in 2013. Will probably visit her sometime next year if things are still this hot (we're still in the wow we've talked for years and if you were close i'd be dating you - stage)

but anyway yeah,
my suggestion if you want a girl
>have some photos in intersting places since bitches there love to travel
>add lots of smileys
>shift to whatsapp if it feels like you are having to share their attention with other guys on the site
>if you really want to fuck them, don't ask for nudes quickly, because you will just fap over them and lose interest fast (i've gotten nudes from about 15 girls and never talked to them more than a week after the first nude because it's not exciting anymore)
>MOST IMPORTANT: DONT FUCKING FIND A RELATIONSHIP HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE A JOB AND ARE OVER 23 AND CAN FREELY MOVE TO THEIR COUNTRY OR THEY CAN FREELY MOVE TO YOURS. seriously.

that's all,

Cool but where are the nudes. We want nudes, man, show me the nudes.

quality post
thanks bro

do it manually and exclude 3rd world cunts, problem solved

Updated profile

interpals.net/ludwigk

What do you guys say?

It's pretty much the same.

Fuck

How come I can't spam your wall brown nigga

Eh, I dont think I blocked my wall.

>qt talks about something for a while
>ask her a relevant question
>just answers yes

Language barrier is a thing

is she european? europeans don't know how to talk

regarding red flags...
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=638627953907167232&uid=564896933374689280&aid=5401031

Yes.

Her english is pretty broken but she can work around it

ukie

Kill it before it reproduces

>Even this kind of human being has a boyfriend while we're single shitters.
Love is a beautiful thing.

Poor boyfriend, tbqh

>/prksnjn
>requests

what did she mean by this

Desperate enough guys can and will be cucked by girls who are even fatter and uglier than her.

Will I stop falling for this French qt?
My intuition tells me I won't and guess what I just opened in a fortune cookie.

Fuuuuucckk I'm happy but mad at the time.

Yet I'm getting shitloads of views and messages from QTs all around the world.

They should just call them advice cookies now

Central asian girls and Russian girls...
omg..
we have it so shit here lads..
THIS is the reason we colonised the world. QTs that aren't fucking retarded!

> tfw for the first time in my life talking to girls that actually have interests and hobbies

Where exactly in Central Asia?

Ukrainian QTs are better than Russians in my opinion desu

>message girl
>she says she doesnt really post on ip and gives me her phone number
Not sure if im getting cheated here.....her whatsapp doesnt have a profile pic.

Probably Kazakhstan, that's the main central Asian country you find on interpals. Ethnic Kazakh girls are pretty hot too, hottest Asians imo.

lel

I don't know if i can be bothered with this shit again after my qt of 6 months dumped of being insecure. Most of the girls on here are fucking insane or far too stuck-up to be worth the hassle.
What should I do int

>Kazakhstan
Can confirm, I had a qt from there and almost dated her but I couldt lie that I loved her so she ended up getting distant until she dated an old fag from USA

>tell myself I won't get attached to a qt internet girl like those /cp/ neets

>it happens anyway

Why? Why does this happen?

Because you're a ronery beta fagget

I feel you.

Interpals was a huge mistake.

So you can enjoy the full pleasure of cuckery once she's bouncing on some dudes dong

so how does the algorithm work now? Have to just update your profile or what?

I've been spamming qts with "hi how are you?" and I'm getting a surprising amount of responses. This strategy never works for me.

>Haven't been on for a day
>+27 fucking messages
>90 views

What the figgedy fuck. Rofl. I didn't change my profile to merit this 1000% increase.

tfw current year and still no qt

i actually feel bad
/Madeee

Is this website legit or are most of these fake pages?

t. Mushroom man

Try: 'hello :) how are you?'

The :) is vital

its leegit

It's mostly real people. There are a lot of fake pages but most of them are easy to spot. A good rule of thumb to avoid fakes and scammers is avoid anyone from sub-Saharan Africa.

>implying you wouldn't avoid africans altogether for other reasons

>see Cazech QT
>click on profile
>all in Korean moon runes

This shit gives me cancer

I really don't get he koreaboo meme

If I could describe their culture using one word it would be plastic

It's easy, really. Girls like boybands and Korea is pretty much the only country with a culture where boybands are a thing.

Justin Bieber is a thing because he's the closest it can get in USA.