How can one gender be so full of talent?

How can one gender be so full of talent?

>more muscle mass
>more cranial mass
Case closed

Can we please ban this fucker already?

Try to convince me that women are better than men at anything other than raising children. Then reference the low proportion of talented female to male musicians. Hmmm makes you think huh

LOL TRIGGERED!!1!1!!111!

they're better at sucking cock in my experience

you've never met me then ;)

idk I bet gay dudes can suck cock better

nice b8 thread Montie

Someone is triggered

FRIENDLY REMINDER

I second this!

Men are full of talent but also full of retards. There are more men on either side of the bell curve while more women are in the middle
And this is true in experience. You're more likely to meet really smart, creative men and really dumb, worthless men, while women tend to be mostly average and never really stray far from societal norms and established convention.

or yknow, just filter them

Testosterone (More ambition, willing to take risks equals more creativity)

Bigger brains (More intelligence)

Better moral foundation (rarely steal or plagiarize other people's format, tries to do their own thing)

Have real problems unlike women, so their lyrics and music is more from the heart, not surface level and shallow

>2016
>Believing in genders

I love when you guys circlejerk sexist shit like this garbage and then 2 seconds later you're flabergasted that women don't want to fuck you. So instead of doing some self reflection, you just blame women and hate them more. So you make more stupid threads like this to take out your aggression on, rinse and repeat.

I'm pretty sure this is mostly just shitposting man

Look at this nu-male, all triggered n shit

After a certain point it becomes impossible to tell. Poe's Law in action. And some people definitely believe it.

Actually I'm a girl

>user posts a very intelligent, well-thought out argument demonstrating why women are inferior
>fuk u you msut be a virgin!!! :*(((((((((((

Like clockwork

>tfw white male
>tfw the pinnacle of human achievement in every field for millennia

But it's Montie desu!

no shit we could tell by how mad you are

If you can't handle the banter maybe get back in the kitchen and get me a sandwich (its where you belong anyways)

You're really not helping with the "smaller brain" argument..

Yeah, it shows in your lack of punctuation.

>inb4 "stop trying to get attention"

>women don't want to fuck you
Speak for yourself nerd

TITS OR GTFO

This is why women are stupid as fuck, they have the same mentality that trip faggots have.

Why is this guy so sad?

its their natural instinct to fuck up constructive discussions between men to get attention. You just can't blame them, it's like being mean to a doggy for humping your leg.

Female composers never wrote anything as noteworthy as male composers because of gendered marketing in children's toy commercial. All sexes (including genderqueer sexes) are totally equal in ability, it's only social conditioning that makes it seem otherwise. Check your fucking privilege.

Women are objectively worthless. All they can do that any man can't is bear children, and once artificial reproduction is easily accessible to the masses then women will become obsolete.

Eventually we will send all of the she-pigs to gas chambers where they belong and we seek affection and companionship in our loli waifus, without fear of our race going extinct.

How about you check under my nutsack

nice to see some positivity on Sup Forums

>All sexes are totally equal in ability

Find me a woman that can stimulate her prostate through anal masturbation

Find me a woman thats not stupid

japanese girls are honorary 2D as they haven't been infected with feminism and the modern victim mentality brainwashing

can't tell if this is bait or tumlr bs

>Social conditioning made me feel like I couldn't do something waaah

Holy shit, go back to your fucking tumblr hugbox.

I'm pretty sure that is bait my family

no they still have an x-axis and are therefore shitty
>haven't been infected with feminism
one of the reasons Japans birthrate is shit is because women are focusing more on work than family. They've been infected with the femenist "I'll work FIRST and start a family LATER" which usually results in no family and an unhappy lonely woman.

I meant a z-axis fuck I'm tired

as if theres such a thing as happiness

Gender = sex
Get over yourself

>genderqueer sexes
>Check your fucking privilege

It took this long for someone to shit post for real

>it's a montie thread

t h i s
h
i
s

>men make better females than females
>2D girls are better than actual females

Sure females can out cam whore and sell their bodies, but it just goes to show how fucking worthless they are.

Men know what men want. Just saying.

btw im a girl

lol no

Fucking lies fuck you

>tfw people actually fall for the women are inferior meme

>meme
>tripfag

kys on behalf of humanity

Im pretty sure its the hormones

actually totally literally wrong
faggots suck a mean cock

based Montie telling it like it is

>not even a tripfag
>using kys as a shorthand for kill yourself
newfag please end your life

>>implying music has gender
gr8 b8 m8

best thread on Sup Forums in years tbqhfam

Bullshit.
Everyone knows Negroids are the pinnacle of human evolution
Caucasians are the bestial offspring of crossbred humans and neanderthals

where you at shawty

>I spend 80% of my time with these people.