Will this dynamic duo take the West by storm starting in 2017?

Will this dynamic duo take the West by storm starting in 2017?

Merkel is on her way out though isn't she

I mean she's been ruling Germany for decades now wtf, why does Germany allow lifetime dictatorships like this ?

I don't think that Merkel can renew a mendate, it will be another one.

She'll stick around for a few more years imo, but I don't think she'll finish her next term.

Because Germans are fucking retards.

see 4 more years of Merkel will happen.

Brits do it too (Thatcher, Blair). Prime Ministers or Chancellors usually don't have term limits.

You mean that Merkel can renew a mendate as many times as she desires ?

>I don't think that Merkel can renew a mendate

She will. Unless some real fucked up terrorist shit happens and AfD goes 25+%.

Germans are just good workers/soldiers/followers
Give them a good leader and they will follow him anywhere, doesnt matter if the leader is a SJW-hippie, IRONICALLY ENOUGH THIS CUNT IS AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LEFT OR RIGHT YOU WHORE AND THESE MOUTH-BREATHING FUCKS STILL ELECT HER
PETITION FOR PUTIN TO NUKE BERLIN WHEN WHEN WHEEEEEEEEEEEEN?????

Weird. Generally germanic/nordic countries are stricter than latin countries about the political life. Even in France we have a law which prohibits a third mendate.

So Merkel is the Putin.

Our PM has been in power since 2006 (with an exception of years between 2010 and 2012) and he won another term in the election this year.

I'm so glad we have term limits for President.

The Twenty-second Amendment of the Constitution says no President can serve more than two consecutive four-year terms.

There's something about Medrkel that just screams "I'm evil"

you greek?

The president has a limited mendate, but he only exists to sit in a castle and say how evil nazis were.
The Chancellor has the power and has no limit.
This Cuckmaster Adenauer we had back then sprayed his cancer onto this country for FOURTEEN (14) !!! years.

If you gaze at the Russian long enough, you become the Russian

No im just not delusional.

Why should there be a limit if he did a good job/the people want him for another term?
As long as the polls are not rigged and the democracy is strong (no chance for him to make some crazy laws to keep him in power or something) I see no problem here.

President of Germany has term limits too. It's the same in all parliamentary republics.

but she is a familiar face, everyone knows here in the neighborhood and she makes funny faces, let her go on. i wish your shorty clown remained in office, i miss those videos with him and merkel. and bring tony blair black. and clinton's husband too. i don't care about their politics i wanna see comfy faces on tv.

She's a religious conservitive women
As evil as they come
She tried to win left wing praise by way of rapfugees fucking kek.
Hilarious how white people got fucked over by libs in swedan and cuckservitives in germany

I understand your view but it's not sane that someone has all the power in his hands for so many years.

>i wish your shorty clown remained in office
careful what you wish, he's coming back in 2017

but does Germany still believe in macocha europy?

Chancellor of Germany is less powerful than President of France.

I mean, her office is less imperial. She can't just dismiss government and appoint new one like Hollande did.

I thought Sup Forums would love Merkel, especially after she said multikulti is a failure.

oh yeah! paparazzi getting ready, tais toi pauvre con hahaha we need more memes.

she said that like an year before opening the borders

is that when you came over?

wot

>religious conservative women

lol no she was a nudist before political life

>it's an anglos talk about german politics episode

>gypsies

Avay with you

t. Türk

there is no term-limits for chancellors in germany, technically she could rule forever. but it depens on if her party cdu/csu is still follow her. so far the only one who could rival her is seehofer from the csu, but he is a pussy and stays in bavaria as primeminister instead of saving the world from merkel. typical bavarian scum, they always have a big mouth.

>being this delusional

>Clinton
>winning

In for a rude awakening