What the fuck is wrong with American children? Why are they such terrible people even in their youth?

What the fuck is wrong with American children? Why are they such terrible people even in their youth?

>Brain cancer survivor, 11, shoots herself dead after being 'bullied over her uneven grin' caused by a tumor

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886300/Bullied-11-year-old-Ohio-girl-survived-brain-cancer-fatally-shoots-gun-coming-home-school.html?ito=email_share_mobile-bottom

Children in general are little sociopaths.

And Brazil looks up to this shit.

Suiciders, abortionists. Both failures.

Taking themselves out of the gene pool willingly.

Why even promote Eugenics?

And who the fuck gives a 11 yo a gun? Only in America.

Killing yourself is still better than being killed, Brazil.

fuck off bobinho, we all saw City of God.

Makes me sad but he's right
They say the most horrible things to each other.

>obese + facial deformity

good, she saved herself years of suffering

>And who the fuck gives a 11 yo a gun?
No one gave them a gun. The kids parents were irresponsible gun owners and didn't keep their fucking firearms locked up.

How do you go through fucking cancer and still come out a fat fuck?

Whoa now, slow down. You have to keep your firearms locked up in America? But that almost sounds reasonable, it can't be right.

>Americans in general are sociopaths

fixed that for you

This, easy gun access isn't at fault here. We should illegalize children to stop events like this from happening. That's the only logical solution.

>have to
No

Don't listen to him, the only people who keep their guns locked up are commies and commie sympathizers

nothing wrong with being a sociopath

This.
Her facial deformity wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't fat.

As far as facial deformities go, hers wasn't bad.

But a suicidal fattie is always a reason to celebrate.

>If something isn't banned it must be used!

no wonder you're all alcoholics

If she wasn't a walking marshmallow maybe she wouldn't have been bullied wwwwww

>You have to keep your firearms locked up in America?
I honestly don't know if it's the law but I grew up in a household with loads of firearms(I live in the southern US) and it was ingrained from a very young age THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LEAVE FIREARMS OUT. I also couldn't take them out and go target practicing or hunting by myself until I was 16 and had been through a hunters safety course. Gun safety was a very big thing in my house and I would have been beaten with a toaster if my dad found out I mishandled a firearm.

Figured as much. Protip: The discussion wasn't about your personal situation.

>tfw thin but still bullied

Maybe an armor of fat would've made my ass less kicked

Okay Ghengis. All I was saying is taking precautions and just a smidgen of common sense would have prevented this.

Non-meme answer: to the extent that you "have to" take showers at a reasonable frequency, although I don't believe there's a law for it, although you can be held legally liable if your kid gets a hold of it and causes shit.

Meme answer: Of course not, GTFO commie

Kids are cruel, Jack

We're you beaten up by strong Arabs?

>First worlders in general are sociopaths
ftfy

Children in general are horrible desu

Based

only people contaminated by judeo-american ideology

I don't see what you are getting at. I bought my first rifle(.243) at 11 years old with money I earned and It was kept locked up unless I was shooting targets with an adult. The problem is the parents. Not the tool.

>Anglos in general are sociopaths
FTFY

So you agree with me that all first worlders are terrible?

Anglos are best race to be honest.

Every successful and relevant country has been Anglo.

Cancer is not something that should be survived. Anyone with cancer must die, in order to forever remove cancer from the gene pool in the future.

no

yes

americans cant take or give banter
they just dont understand it
Its either really shit or really cruel

>>First worlders in general are sociopaths
>Africans routinely rape children as to not contract aids

This, and they've arguably reached their success with sociopathy by not caring about stuff like the Natives of the lands

That's not how cancer works you troglodyte.

fucking what

I stopped bullying people when my shool threatened to kick me out after trying to guilt trip me didn't work

why do americans always bully each other?

>American education
To dumb to do anything else

Cancer can be caused by external factors like smoking or exposure to radiation, but it's often genetic. If everyone with genetic cancer were to die without reproducing, there would be no more genetic cancer.

usa u drunk again?

>all these edgy faggots justifying the bullying

This desu

It's like kids have no empathy with who's different from them.

Explains Sup Forums

True

kids are stupid little shits. Home school or quality private schools are the way to go

they are copies of yourself
they do as you do
they have no other source of being
they are like that because of american society

>antigun pooland

hey bro, feel free to protect your property and "rights"when the russians go full tyranny mode on this shithole once again

because I sures as hell and not going to use mine to protect you

shut up nigger

It'll be fun protecting against this with your shitty hunting rifle wont it? If you want to protect your country join a military or militia, no point in self defense against an enemy army

>Home School
Sure, if you want your kid to develop zero social skills

>m-muh tank

stfu stupid serb kacapie

oh and btw its an AK 47

not exactly a hunting rifle is it?

you know the same kind them horrible "mooslim terrorists"use to fight kacap invaders off?

not a fuckign hunting rifle is it?

Rest in peace.

Sure, it could be useful for a bit, not for long tho. I didn't say you should cuck yourself to them but defending your property by yourself wont help

yeah fuckface

you know what one cocksucker with an assault rifle fears the most?

another cocksuckers who hates his guts and also totes an assault rifle

Why would an 11 year old commit suicide? It definitely was not from bullying. She was probably mentally ill

>It's the American spergs about fatalism episode

Put on your seatbelt bois, this will be a bumpy ride.

what if she got mentally ill because of bullying? :^)

Americans lack a family structure so they never really learn about respect.