Post an artist/album you think Sup Forums would like but you never really see on here

post an artist/album you think Sup Forums would like but you never really see on here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icM1m3fnyIU
arcticsleep.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're new boi

I will never understand the appeal of that woman. Puts me to sleep.

Same.

Even saw her live. Both bands that opened for her were so much better.

Her set was a snoozefest with shitty mixing.

wtf chelsea wolfe is posted all the time

Check out this really obscure artist guys

Fuck, I mean, maybe I'm not in the right threads either but I've only seen her like twice on here? She's okay I guess.

Sea Oleena is good

No one ever posts this

Seen this band/album mentioned a couple times here but still not quite sure on the consensus.

Apokalypsis > Pain is Beauty >/= Unknown Rooms > Abyss

>Evanescence
I still don't understand this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=icM1m3fnyIU

They're a symphonic alternative rock group that had popularity early last decade, especially amongst teenagers.

So what? Do you consider Chelsea Wolfe's music symphonic alternative rock?

fuck how did you find this video of me

i think the joke is that chelsea wolfe is really entry level, the same way evanescence is. not that i think chelsea wolfe is bad, i like her music, but that people who uphold her as some kind of paragon of the genre are just the evanescence stans of the industrial realm.

im pretty sure the general consensus likes fleetwood mac but no one ever talks about it

Not that guy but it aspires to symphonic alternative rock

Chelsea is Industrial and Goth, what the fuck are you talking about?

It aspires to be as interesting as shit like Evanescence, dude

ARCTIC SLEEP

Here's a link I recommend Earth to Earth or Arbors Great albums arcticsleep.bandcamp.com/

But a must of everyone's playlist is

Misfits with Danzig
Samhain
Danzig 1-3

PLEB AS FUCK

Lurk more. This is posted all the time

>industrial
Stop.

Roomsound by Califone.

Probably the best thing the 90s spewed up, tbqhwyf.

considering how much Sup Forums lusts over massive attack & portishead it's a shame this album is never brought up. sure it was released in 2011, over a decade after the trip hop-wave but I just feel it's really underappreciated in its genre

not consistently good
this is intriguing, saved for later
doesn't sound very original, still, decent
fuck is this shit
interesting
good but only at times
eh
now this is really good, terrible cover though
it's hard to appreciate when it's been done arguably better before

Their bandcamp describes it as hyper-relaxation pop but I think a better description would be 'This Heat meets the Vaporwaves'

>it's hard to appreciate when it's been done arguably better before
well yeah, I agree, but what makes it stand out are partial guitar-lines here and there that work pretty well. don't know many trip hop-acts that did that, save from few cases like hooverphonic's early albums (feel free to rec any though)

why so negative?

This album is a piece of lo-fi indie magic and feels like it was recorded by a tightly-knit family of inbreds

unfortunately when they signed to a major label and dropped a s/t debut they lost any real charm they had and became totally bland and derivative

regardless this album is free to download from their bandcamp, I'd highly recommend it