'''''american''''' army

>'''''american''''' army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOu0M-3cyw
youtube.com/watch?v=w-AoD_OiTQg
youtu.be/382njADcWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lul merica will be mexican soon...better learn spanish

LOOOOOOOOS CHICANOOOOOOOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Disgusting

your people are shit.

Disgusting CHI
Die already

VIVA LA RAZA!
FUCK DONALD DRUMPF!

fucking chicanos

wow that picture really made me think

Build a wall already FFS.

Este fue un mensaje para Dolan Trunks.-

ok let me go do that right now

multiculture was a mistake

how nazi of you, Sven

tfw too old to care about the future of my nation

>pretending to defending america
>putting a mexican flag
>being too stupid too realize trump is actually talking about illegal immigrants without the nationality and not retarded chicanos who start their WE WUZ revendications for copying whiny niggers and Le sad amerindian meme on Mount rushmore.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOu0M-3cyw
NO LO PUEDO SRS

>that pic
you mean too jewish

you look like woody allen, that's probably why you don't care, you're just too jewish

The silent reconquista starts.
We are fucked.

lmaoo

>starts
you have 35 million mexicans, it started years ago

that's phase one:
Phase two is the control of offices of government which has already happened in the southwest.

All these Chicanos are about to get court martial.

I doubt it. But isn't this technically making them traitors since they have aligned themselves with a foreign power?

>Chicanos

the thing you didn't realize is chicanos are actually anglicized people who don't even know spanish except meme ghetto slangs, they integrate easily and are obsessed by being white.
stop inventing "brown people" you're basically half-white half-indian mongrels trying too hard to behave like niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-AoD_OiTQg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

this triggers les burgers

this

>responding to Donald Trump
>in spanish

Everyone below the border should just be sterilized for their own good.

mexico city >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ecatepec

>Implying you wouldn't burn down Mexico city to get glorious Tenochtitlan back
I would desu

is it really a foreign power when mexicans are the majority in america?

Hmmmmmmmmm

that bant hurts mate.

You can't partake in any political shit while in the service. They're getting Article 15'd.

Good. Hopefully the military does go soft again, and follow their own laws. You can't have bias in a branch meant to protect the republic from all threats foreign and domestic.

kek

I wouldn't

>tfw US military is all spics and niggers

isn't this what happened to the Roman empire before there was basically the ancient equivalent of a coup

los chicANOs AJAJAJADKFJDEJSJDHEGHKJ

>living around indios

Fuck off

stop always comparing youselves to the roman empire, you were never glorious anyway.

República Federativa América del Norte when?

So what? No one would bat an eye if these were Irish holding the Irish flag and you do need legal residence in the US, if not citizenship, to serve in the armed forces meaning those guys are not likely to be illegals.

Mexico is at least nominally a US ally, you may personally find it distasteful but there's nothing wrong with people honorably serving their adopted nation taking a muh heritage pic. Unless you're unironically racist that is, otherwise those guys deserve the full benefit of doubt as people serving their country.

Kek, and Trumpsters claim in public they are not racist.

Este fue un mensaje para Dolan Trunks.-

I would rather live with poo in loos than with mexicans.

I would as well. Mexico city is a shithole anyways.

>por la libertad de este país

LMAO
B A S E D

I completely and unironically hate my country. The world would be a better place if Russia just nuked us all.

lmao

How many Americans are there in your military, Pedro?
When are you going to start paying attention to your own politics?

You guys are so fucking cringy man

>none of you talk like this in person

No hay nada.

CHI

What does that have to do with anything? Probably a handful if any but it's irrelevant.

>Irrelevant shithole country

Opinion discarded

Now that's fucked.

They should get shot for that.

am i the only fucking person who doesnt speak spanish here or what

usted eres la unica persona en estados unidos que no habla espanol

wait a little, soon you are the only one who does not speak Spanish in USA

>Usted eres
Dat google translate brazuca

this was without google translete

and you can be proud

Isn't this a crime anymore?

Showing your loyalty to a foreign entity while wearing a military uniform

gracias

wait do Brazilians not speak Spanish ajajaja

yes i know it's not their language but they're surrounded by spanish speakers i thought they would have picked it up or something like swedes and english

American troops are pretty sh
it. Just finished conscription this year. The 150 US troops in Tapa basically lost every competition and got the lowest physical scores. Even the platoon full of Russians did better

t. vasily shalanski

We don't like to be associated with spics senpai

Im not Russian. They were especially bad at camoflage exercises and longer hikings. Dont know if american army really is so undisciplined or they just sent the B grade trash here incase Russia actually kills them

This is the first brazuca what i see not speak spanish, plus the spanish and the portuguese are pretty similay to speak so we can understand them perfectly

i went to argentina and you guys couldnt understand me when i said agua

It's called "Bad Company 3", moran

I fucking hate mexicans ! they ones I've met are cunts that believe they are better than the rest of /lat/ because they are slighy good playing povertyball, I hope Trump wins

White americans are our greatest ally

you mean central america

Why?

Translation from Spic to Human?

White piggu go homo

>Mexico gets BTFO by the US repeatedly in every war they have
>Let Mexicans into the military anyway

Why? Clearly its a recipe for disaster if they actually have to fight a foreign power

We only ever had a single war.

>Why?

People fight the hardest when fighting against their own. Just look up any civil war ever.

But if the north argentina is full a sub-humans/advanced monkeys like you. How is possible they don't have understand you?

Well, we did send troops into Mexico in 1916 to get Pancho Villa. Though technically not a war with Mexico.

>Americans still think Europe is fucked when we're 'only' 90% white
The absolute state of the states.

but it was in Buenos Aires

You could have been 99% white if you didn't let the rapefugees in. Also, I'd take spics over niggers and mudslimes any day of the week.

youtu.be/382njADcWvE

>if you didn't let the rapefugees in
We've taken maybe a couple hundred refugees in, total. It's the 'native' Pakis who are the ones who do all the raping here.

It's the G*rmans who've imported their new overlords, and G*ermany was never European anyway.

> G*ermany was never European anyway

I'll take Britbong damage control for 500.

What the FUCK went wrong?

Turkey is not European.

Just was a classic racist joke not take it seriously, really nobody understand you? when i was go to brazil in 2014 i spoke in spanish in all the places and never has a problem.

Moors

yeah i said agua and the guy was like awa? awa? or something like that

funny because agua is agua in spanish

maybe he thought i was a gringo because after sometime he said water?