4th time listening

>4th time listening
>it still hasn't clicked
well fuck

stimulation is good tho'

If it didn't click after the second time you shouldn't listen again until at least 6 months have past

>forcing yourself to repeatedly listen to something until it "clicks"
You shouldn't be allowed to listen to to music.

pleb spotted

>buzzwords
No. Explain yourself or shut the fuck up.

if you don't get it it's useless to explain, because it means that you are a pleb. But ok, I'll do, just for this time, so that an actual man can grow.

Unless it's pop, you are not supposed to "get" anything at first listen. That because the chord structures, rhythm, or even the overall genre could be different from what you are used to (as it should be).

Not only that, but there could be many layers of souds and changes that you are not able to digest on just 2-3 listens.

Think about this way: even your most accessible album ever (let's say, Remain in Light?) could be a challenge to modern babies, because it's actually complicated and experimental respect fucking Katy Parry.

Of course one can say "I dig this" in the sense that it's a "nice" background, but that doesn't mean "getting" an album.

If you ask this question it means that you have never expanded your bondaries of safety, which is what you are supposed to do. High risk means high rewards. Maybe you won't like Soundtracks for the blind on the first 4 listens, but after you actually digest it you'll have hours and hours of fun listening to it.

If you immediately "get" an album, then you'll stop having fun with it in the nearest future, and eventualy you'll get bored with it.

So the question is: are you actually digesting it, or you're just indifferent to it?

You played yourself. Way to say absolutely nothing.

Where the hell can i hear this album? I'm looking for it since yesterday.

>still hasn't clicked
That's fine. It's okay to not like what everyone else is listening to, you know.

>Unless it's pop
but it is pop

you can try buying it from the label

bandcamp

But that's the case. The album will release September 16, but is already available?

it's called a leak. Artists nor labels like it.

Ooooh, sorry. I thought they had streamed it on iTunes or something, thanks dude.

Link?

zelda?

is this pasta?

nigg, you aint even explain your shit ass opinion.
pls fuck off

just look up preoccupations leak on the archive

IS THERE A GODDAMN 320 YET OR WHAT

nevermind, found it