Do people really find this chick attractive? She is as bad as grimes in some photos

Do people really find this chick attractive? She is as bad as grimes in some photos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
youtube.com/watch?v=-rVIx3VbJTM
youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=qe-0NoKxwUs
youtube.com/watch?v=UvzsdulkEdw
youtube.com/watch?v=5oqxz6hpGbs
youtube.com/watch?v=CNJ4LEcZ4ak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björk_discography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_discography
youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic unrelated

Everyone looks like trash in some photos, but yes both grimes and her are top tier

people find musicians more attractive on average because a group of people liking something means you are more likely to

Bjork back in her heyday had a pretty fuckable face and body

Grimes just looks like trailer trash mixed with quirky feminism

That's right.

>plebs think this can be compared to grimes in any possible way

Yikes

>Grimes just looks like trailer trash mixed with quirky feminism
Do you have eyes?

Yes. Do you have eyes as well?

>She is as bad as grimes in some photos.
problem is that grimes is bad in every photo

That's actually the best description of grimes' looks I've ever read

>implying those people are plebs
>implying you're not the actual pleb

Common things between Grimes & Bjork:
>weird voices
>quirky, playful personalities
>strange fashion sense
>interesting live shows
>acclaimed electronic music
>dedicated fanbase
>obscure albums before the proper breakthrough albums (Grimes has Geidi Primes & Halfaxa, Bjork has S/T album from 1977)
>eclectic music taste.

Yes. She's actually pretty in that pic despite the edgy eyeliner. Open your eyes to the patrician beauty of Grimes.

So what you're saying is that Grimes did nothing but ripoff Bjork

>problem is that grimes is bad in every photo
You're so edgy.

No. They don't sound indentical. What I'm saying is that Grimes is the spiritual successor of Bjork. And that isn't a bad thing at all: people need more people like Bjork.

You're so alone

I'm not even a Bjork fan, but
>grimes
>>weird voice
>lisp and narrow vocal range
>>quirky, playful personalities
>>strange fashion sense
>tasteless tumblr-tier shit
>>interesting live shows
show me an interesting show by her pls
>>acclaimed electronic music
>>dedicated fanbase
>>obscure albums before the proper breakthrough albums (Grimes has Geidi Primes & Halfaxa, Bjork has S/T album from 1977)
many artists and bands have that
>>eclectic music taste
>JUST youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30

I'm opening my eyes man, but all I see is a crossbreed between Helga off of Hey Arnold and the average Tumblr user

>being a waifuist in denial

Convince me otherwise
it's so easy! just show me a photo where she looks not bad

>grimes
>>weird voice
>lisp and narrow vocal range
>moving the goalposts
I didn't say anything about range or lisp, just the fact they both have weird voices. And speaking of range:
youtube.com/watch?v=-rVIx3VbJTM
youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s

>>quirky, playful personalities
>>strange fashion sense
>tasteless tumblr-tier shit
Claiming that Bjork & Grimes are tasteless tumblr-tier shit is plain retarded. You should be ashamed of your idiocy.

>>interesting live shows
>show me an interesting show by her pls
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593

>>acclaimed electronic music
>>dedicated fanbase
>>obscure albums before the proper breakthrough albums (Grimes has Geidi Primes & Halfaxa, Bjork has S/T album from 1977)
>many artists and bands have that
Yes, but these are still valid points (we're talking about SIMILARITIES between Grimes and Bjork). Don't move the goalposts again like a moron.

>>eclectic music taste
>JUST youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
>cherrypicking the argument
Why you didn't post this last.fm/user/chairmandore/library too? Her music taste is indeed eclectic, even based on the video you posted.

>inb4 autists sperging out that Grimes is shit and Bjork is god
>inb4 autists shitting themselves with meme arguments

>being this deluded to think grimefu posters are not the autists

wow
waifufags are the worst

Same dumbass. Suck a pen15.

Suck a pen fifteen?

How much is Grimes paying you? The fuckin' Grimes Defense Force. Get a life. Jesus christ.

Actually it isn't, I posted the first one

Why are grimes fags so defensive of this mole rat?

Same dumbass. Stop posting

Suck a pen15 foool.

>Get a life. Jesus christ.
>said while he's wasting time on this cesspoll
The irony...

Struck a nerve?

>implying liking the music of female artists = waifufag
Stop it, you waifufuck.

>said while he's wasting time on this cesspool

You're here too. And I'm not the one endlessly defending some shit tier synthpop artist day in and day out.

>inb4 autists shitting themselves with meme arguments

Apparently the meme autists just did that... They literally can't prove why they think Grimes sucks.

Kill yourself please.

>defending
You're playing too much Call of Duty.

>some shit tier synthpop artist
According to you? lmao

>You're here too.
Yeah, but I didn't claim Get a life and that shit. So, you're the hypocrite here.

Her music is derivative and highly unoriginal. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge of the genre would realize this. She can't sing. Her keyboard technique is amateur hour and she seems unable to put on a decent performance. Nothing remotely good about her except for her looks when she decides to bathe.

>cyclical meme bickering

Grimes isn't bad but Bjork has had a much longer career allowing her to produce more music and collab with more influential people. Time will tell if grimes can approach Bjorks achievements. I like grimes but bjork is obviously more physically attractive

>And I'm not the one endlessly defending some shit tier synthpop artist day in and day out.
Says the user wasting his/her time endlessly attacking a musician they themselves claim isn't even noteworthy... Tell me - whose time is being worse spent?

Fair enough.

All, just subjective arguments. Let's take just this part:
>Her music is derivative and highly unoriginal.
Prove this claim. And while we're here, post also some similar songs to these ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=qe-0NoKxwUs
youtube.com/watch?v=UvzsdulkEdw
youtube.com/watch?v=5oqxz6hpGbs

That's actually a good point.

How could you not find this woman not attractive?

She looks like she invented downs

i think the phenomenon of men artificially inflating their standards is more prevalent even than the incidence of genuinely unattractive women. frankly both are attractive but bjork isn't my type.

Surprised nobody's posted this yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=CNJ4LEcZ4ak

We all know everyone just pretends to not like her, they're liars, it's something for getting regular attention on this board. People who says negative things on her without even arguing or discussing are just purely baiting without even knowing about who they're talking about basically.

this
also keking at the samefag who keeps trying to defend grimes

We all know everyone just pretends to not like Grimes, they're liars, it's something for getting regular attention on this board. People who says negative things on Grimes without even arguing or discussing are just purely baiting without even knowing about who they're talking about basically.

Waifufag: The Post

I'm not even memeing this is almost the pure definition of waifufagging

It's actually the truth

really makes you think

You're pathetic kid.

>You're pathetic kid.
>kid.

>butthurt Bjork fanboy detected
I'm afraid that you're the actual pathethic kid.

Sorry, you're the actual pathetic kid, because you copied my post adding "Grimes" on it, you're simply ridiculous.

I really do think Grimes fanboys are all underage babbies at this point.

Kill yourselves.

>missing the point
What you said about Bjork could be applied to Grimes too. You're dumb.

grimes fags btfo

>Teleports behind you
>Unsheates katana

Nothin' Personal kid.

No. You and that sucker:

Grimes is barely comparable to Bjork, or at least is not even close as good.

>missing the whole point

Where and how? Are you an imbecile? Stop being butthurt and accept the defeat, loser.

Grimesfag will never admit their neanderthal queen is just top 40 tier for Netflix commercials.

>music discussion
>ever not subjective

>chronic virgin masturbators clash once again

wha..! how did you know?

She's very comparable. See here: Grimes actually surpassed Bjork.

>Instruments:
Vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
Singer, songwriter, producer, sound engineer, lyricist, live performer, visual artist, music video director & editor, dancer, model

How could Bjork even compare? Bjork is past her prime.

Let's see who's really top 40:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björk_discography

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_discography

You're comparing a mainstream artist signed to a big label (Bjork) with a genuine indie artist signed to an indie label (Grimes).

You may hate Grimes as much as you wish, that will not change the facts: Grimes is a better and more complete artist than the overrated and squeaky Bjork who can't even properly sing (if that guttural performance could be called singing) and needs a shitload of people to work on her albums.

Bjork is popular mainly because of her quirky gimmicks, unlike Grimes who made songs that people can relate to. That's why there are general threads about Grimes despite her not looking exactly like a model.

>inb4 session musicians

A L I N
L
I
N

Who? Is that a new meme?

Lol B8ing this hard.

sorry that you expect björk to play a whole fucking orchestra herself lmao

>Bjork is popular mainly because of her quirky gimmicks, unlike Grimes

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

Once again, you're the same guy who tries desperately so hard, so hard. Everyone recognizes you on this board at this point, you make always the same posts.

Grimes has nothing of the compositional affinity, vocal skills and art experience which Bjork had in 40 years of music, she also studied music academically, meanwhile Grimes is amateur in everything she does, and her music even sounds like that sometimes. Also in general, trying to mislead a musician who has a long career like her one is just childish and irreverent, a behaviour typical of this board.

Grimes is becoming more pop, more radio friendly simpler and unimaginative already since these days, Bjork has experimented with every kind of genres and her music gets more complex everytime. Besides how can you think someone who has merely 6 years of experience in music may have more relevance? It's like saying Arca is more talented than Autechre, kinda.

When I see immature people comparing Bjork and Grimes everytime I'm incredule, they are simply superficial and mostly inappropriate like you're demonstrating. The artistic valour which Bjork possesses is probably unsurpassed by no other females artists in the contemporary scene, you even think Grimes has more ability to sing, you're actually embarassing yourself.

But afterall if you want to think Grimes has more artistic power, integrity and capacity, you're free to believe your own builded fantasy.

>denying the obvious facts
Most people that have heard of Bjork don't know any of her songs. They know her as that crazy Icelandic pixie: youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUU

On the other hand, Grimes is way more known for her music. Case in point: Oblivion being SOTY 2012 by P4K.

>being such an obvious Bjork fanboy

See this:
>inb4 autists sperging out that Grimes is shit and Bjork is god
You are completely wrong in every way. Bjork is passe, Grimes is the relevant artist now. Yeah, she may not know music theory too much, but that doesn't make her music any less interesting. In fact, she experimented more than Bjork without being constrained by formal training.

>The artistic valour which Bjork possesses is probably unsurpassed by no other females artists in the contemporary scene, you even think Grimes has more ability to sing, you're actually embarassing yourself.
You sound like her PR manager. Stop embarassing yourself, it's too obvious. Bjork is an overrated hack, deal with it.

she isn't 'conventionally' attractive but she has a beautiful soul that translates to her outer appearance very well, making her more attractive to some