1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Is the average dong in your counter over 5 inches
1.flag
2. Yes

I don't think this is accurate.

>tfw to smart to have big penis

>tfw too smart to have a big benis

Damn. If ths true. I am doing better than I though.

>inches

>3.8 inches in korea

Does that mean i could easily date korean girls?

>big penis in africa
>small penis in asia
it's complete fake, stereotypes again, irrelevant.

It's a meme dude

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

I'm nigger from bongo now

This was a self reported poll.

>too smart to use the imperial system

>whitey bois are ashamed of their 0.5 inch micropenis
>they say that they are too smart for having a big one
Top kek whitey bois you will never have a 13 inch superior big black cock like the average black man

iktf

mine is 14

Pfftahahaah. You lads are small time.
Too bad i'm white.

inches?

SMALL
AYYRAB
CAK

I don't care about average, let women and fags worry about that. I only care about my own size.

5.2 isn't bad

Developed countries it's often measured but yeah almost every developing/3rd world/ex commie country penis size is self reported. It's why they all supposedly have 7 inch dongs.

>3.8
Jesus

R A R E
A
R
E

>mfw 7.5inch cock and high school dropout
IQ level seems to match cock size.

SAVED
A
V
E
D

What is a white man doing in Ghana

I've got 14cm x 14cm (5.5 inches)
However in length, that's just what's visible because I'm a fatass, searching deep to the bone I got like 17-18 cm (6.6-7 inches)
I'd like to have just a little more girth desu

flag
yes

FUCK

Mine is 15cm
I don't know how much that is in the retarded system

>Searching deep down to the bone
lmao what does that even mean?

I'm in some center for downie niglets for about a year. Even if right now they're on a midterm break so we're temporarily just teaching in a village. Ghana seems sorta fun for the most part.

AYYYYYYYYY

They say you're supposed to measure dick length by how long it is from the tip to the pelvic bone, not just what's visible

fatasses have a fat pad around their dicks

it hides like 1-2 inch

I think he means that

If all of asia has tiny penises of about 4 inches, how is the world average 5.5? Like 3/5ths of the world is asian. Is every african and european walking around with a two foot long dong?

>inb4 300 posts of 7+inchers

My post length would depend on your screen resolution. I think this post would exceed 7 inches at 1920x1080 with 100% zoom on chrome I I ramble on a little bit longer.

3.8 inches
the fuck

>Sweden
>Yes

same

try to not get kidnapped

An Argentine engineer got kidnapped because they thought he was Euro and had money, and saved himself by screaming Maradona-Messi.

the real master race is having a benis over your national average.

at 7", im very pleased with this.

lads my penis looks like newborn birds peeking out of a birds nest, waiting for momma to feed them.

187cm tall, dark blonde hair, green eyes, 17cm dong. Winning the lottery of life lads