A little bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm afraid of USA more

Why Russia :(

>Israel
>No

Russia is run by Oligarch mafia and Oligarchs are Jewish.

Only afraid of the warmongering you two are having atm

Because USA is the main threat to my wage

>Are you afraid of Russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking aimless cunts with no ambition, depressed as fuck. how is such a large country willing to live in such misery under a bunch of manlet oligarchs? weaks fucks.
also destroyed a game of dota today.

Sauce?

>bunch of manlet
Way to tell em sweden, fag to manlet, just hit em in his face with your cock ...

>manlet oligarchs

>Prokhorov is 2.03cm tall
>that's taller than most people on earth

ok you russyfucks
give me some vodka

Taller than even many American basketball players.

Russia is ruled by the Jews

this motherfucker could put on more decently jeans

No. We are one of the few comrades Russia has nowadays

>russia is so poor they have to reuse steam engines for their aircraft carriers

This

>USA is about to elect a russophobic warmonger as their president
I'm kinda worried, bros. Just got out of my conscription, I want no trabbru

nope

a зpя

>Your country
Russia
sure

Nope

USA

I'm scared we might not stop when we start to kick their shit in

Fight me

>Your country
Leaf
Why would I be? They're cute!

This

>Ukraine
>Kinda

Russia is cool and strong.
[spoiler]Please dont fire Satan II at us Russia.[/spoiler]

>Russia is cool and strong.

Jesus Christ it's like a coal burning dreadnaught.

Flag.
No, there's absolutely nothing to be afraid of here.

>poor people's priorities

Poland
no :^)

nice try ivan
wyderpalaj do kacapii

t. Saszka z /polski/ albo seba z proxy
wypierdalaj tak czy inaczej zwierzaku

Speak American u fucks

Well now I know why it's going to the Med at this time of year:

>Flaws in the water piping system mean it freezes during winter. To prevent pipes bursting, the water is turned off to most of the cabins and half the latrines do no work.

From a telegraph article

wypierdalaj grubasie jebany

>American
no such language sorry

Why would you be afraid of Russia?

>I tylko uczyć polskiego, jesteś. Byłoby lepiej skorygowany. A dla dziewczyny i nie wyjaśnił

my god, the first uzbek i've ever seen

USA
No, they are best friend

Ur scary Russia ;-;

Kinda.

How so?

>he will never take my virginity
why live?

ur mom dildo delivered xDDD DDDDDDD DDDDDDD

The Sabre can't even reach Australia though.

co miał przez to na myśli

a-are you a girl?
p-post leg plz

No legs for you kind sir, sorry :^)

W-well this

Russia isn'r rival for america if you take it seriously, the problem is
>mhu no more imperialism

B
R
I
C
S

I'm afraid of Hillary Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

no

all must submit to australia

shirtfront is some football move btw

Im more afraid of common thiefs who can actually kill me. The cold war will not take my life.

>look up shirtfront
>those urban dictionary definitions
keked

not russia,but russians. especially gopniks. this guys are fucking scary tho

Germany.

No. I wish the US and Russia would get their endless childish fighting fucking over with so they could realize the China is the real enemy.

I'm fucking terrified. This country is going to kill me in one way or another.

Finland
Russia is afraid of us

I like Russia. As if late they mostly just fight Jihadists, and support separatists in a east Ukraine, neither of which I have problems with.

It is in fact the Obama/Clinton administration that puts us needlessly at odds with a Russia that I dislike.

Watching Trump talk about Russia is hilarious.

He clearly doesn't have that much of an issue with them, but still feels the need to distance himself from them at every turn.

Americans have been condition to be anti-Russian since the Cold War. For some reason, we act like the Soviet Union didn't die, and we are called to be against Russia on ideological grounds that don't actually exist.

Trump clearly wants to go back to the manageable terms we had with Putin (much like Bush did) and hearing Pence talk during the VP debates clarified this. The Clinton establishment loaths Russia, to the point of funding the fucking FSA and wanting a No Fly Zone over Syria to stop Russian aircraft.

Really makes you think.

Kek. So the USA in terms of brainwashing its people into unthinking dumbs is no better than the Soviet Union was.

Why are you so stupid, you can not check in Google?

No, we are kinda neutral.

Memes > reality

At least we have a real reason to go to war. Russia was just like, "I'm going to invade Ukraine because I simply can".

>a real reason to go to war
And this reason is?..

>No. I wish the US and Russia would get their endless childish fighting fucking over with so they could realize the China is the real enemy.
It's actually what are military was geared for pre-9/11. Then we got used to fighting insurgents and terrorists and Russia started annexing shit and saying it wasn't going to reduce its nuclear arsmenal.

>At least we have a real reason to go to war.
which is?

Your sentence was a little hard to read, but yes, I think.

My (honestly very smart father) once called Russia the Soviet Union. When I (and not in the smartass way) corrected him, he simply replied "whatever".
Later on down the line when discussing Syria he was in agreement that Assad+Russia is the best faction in the Syrian Civil War.

????

"We need shekels to pay denbts"

More like Russians were aiding local separatists in their fight for self-determination.
This I don't get, why all too often we Americans think the conflict in Ukraine is just big bad Russia beating on poor old Ukraine. There are locals, in majority ethnic Russian areas, that would like to see themselves where they would like to be. That I can support.

In the same way I'm afraid of the alcoholic drug user next door. Most of the time all he can do is bang on the walls and throw up in the hallway and with a couple of friends we could easily beat him up if he ever tried anything, but being a psychotic scumbag he might try burning the house down if we did.

>He doesn't think 9/11 happened

Ok. What would you do if that happened?

When my father went through Officer's Basic in the Army back in '91 just prior to the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was non-stop preparing for and analysis of Soviet doctrine.
I wonder how much of that has bled into modern military mentality.

It begins.

What 9/11 has to do with russian, fatty?

>Al Qaeda means that we need to go overthrow Ba'athist Iraq.
What we should do is work to undermine Saudi Arabia's Waahabist bullshit, yet we make them our ally.

Flag
No, I'm more scared about western/NATO provocations whilst they pretend Russia is the villain

Not much. Family members were at west point and in the military in the 90s and during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The thinking then besides fighting insurgents was always to prepare for possible war with China not Russia.

No but will they ever fuck off and stop flying planes and sending ships towards our borders?

RA RA RA RASPUTIN

+15 ruble

I still remember them flying a bomber designed to drop nukes over your shoreline last year. It didn't have a payload on board but still.

That's good to hear. Not only is Clinton anti-Russia, but has received donations from and support from the Chinese Communist Party.
She's a friend of China, and this is far from good.

We actually had massive bombings in Moscow and some other cities back in 1999-2000, right before the presidential elections. Putin was running for his first term, and he promised he will stop the bombings. The bombings actually stopped after he was elected.

And then the 9/11 happened.

And then again, in 2004, when Putin was running for his second term, the bombings started over. Putin again promised he will stop it, and guess what? The bombings magically stopped after he was elected.

le Russia shill meme

Thank you for Correcting The Record®, the Chinese Communist Party sends you their thanks.

Magically?
How is Russian counter-terror groups?

Okay, that some old shit, next tell good reasons for Libya and Syria?

They existed b4