#Russia #Putin #Islam

>be me
>be Saint Petersburg master race
>enjoy watching how Moscow is degrading and turning into a degenerate muslim hellhole

Other urls found in this thread:

lenta.ru/news/2016/06/16/kadirov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:(

>Saint Petersbutt
>Masterrace
more like Govnorace

Pedorburg

What do you mean moscow is turning into a muslim filled shithole my orthodox friendrino (i am greek) ?

>degenerate
>muslim hellhole

No its not , muslims here in belgium are chill , they sell great pot

Your fault for fighting to keep Chechnya instead of letting them go independent and then building a wall between you and those animals.

> >be Saint Petersburg master race
>naming a bridge after Kadirov
lenta.ru/news/2016/06/16/kadirov/

>not liking BASED Kadyrov

Tunisia is the proof you can be both

>drug dealers
>muslims
I heard that Lebanese restaurants in Brussels have no match in France, is it true ?

Besides morrocan and asian food theres no real good eastern restaurants in Brussels, Well theres a shit load of kebabs here , atleast two per towns .
And dude turc and lebanese girls are hot sluts here , i swear to god . And also besides the teens theres no real problem here between communities like it seems to be in your country mon ami

Mes vote FN on ces jamais

>on ces jamais
t'es sérieux?

>Being this much of a fedora

He beats up people's daughters over sport

I was surprised of how many muslims there are in Moscow. I'm pretty sure islam is more prevalent there than in London.

Y'a aucun raison d'importer des 'refugies' de Somali

>but muh S-S-SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!!! MUH LAST BASTION OF EUROPEAN CULTURE

t'es quel genre de bougnoule exactement?

You don't want that. Those big cities influence the rest of the country!

j'habite en flandre , mon père est moitie norvégiens est ma mére est juste belge

There's no problem here either, people are actually so liberal it sickens my maghrebi stomach, but yeah I have a neighbour who often travels there and he told me there's definitely less tension in Brussels
>implying I care if France goes to shit
If they want to commit political sudoku they're big enough to take that decision

When comparing videos of the prayer of Aid (a big prayer that muslims all try to pray together where they live) between Qatar and Moscow, it was obvious that Russian muslims were more pious and serious about their practice than Qataris.
>more prevalent there than in London
now you're just memeing, that just isn't physically possible

oh I'm sorry, thought u were a shitskin for a second, since you mispelled a lot. you're absolutely right tho

Work with allot of 'Shitskins' actually

how is it?

>be you
>be Saint Petersburg master race
>be born with aids.

The niggers are a bit slow to work with , havent encountered any african in my departement , most of them are EMT ( i'm a police officer ) . Arabs ( morrocans mostly ) i work with some of them and till now i havent really encoutered any problems . The only negative side with them is that they are really hardcore when it comes to beating somoun . One dislocated a teens arm after he spitted on him and tried to make a run for it