Rock Against Communism

What are some good RAC bands, Sup Forums?

t. Not a Fascist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1jo2qE-Kmo
youtube.com/watch?v=MsmdC78uZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-2kK8ZKc
youtube.com/watch?v=B4pjlLPUSY0
youtube.com/watch?v=b9X_0oRa0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=X_n_3rOzeSw
youtube.com/watch?v=M0Pzq0pZqrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VVlhF6xQo
youtube.com/watch?v=q8KvT83EZlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6S8Az2je_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=ufnhNUWz20k
youtube.com/watch?v=QCwgo12C_h8
youtube.com/watch?v=sx4l3etRuAA
youtube.com/watch?v=-nKDqP3vpxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rock bands
>good
Rock music is inherently degenerate

kys my man

Skrewdriver are pretty good, check em out OP!

>muh degeneracy

I didn't ask about your predictable, sanctimonious opinion about things you find distasteful. I'm asking about quality RAC bands.

henry cow

there honestly are none, not unless you like meathead oi

I know of Skrewdriver and much of the British RAC bands. Some are good, some are duff.

Skrewdriver has a wildly inconsistent discography. Some of their stuff is great and others are cringeworthy, especially their covers.

I like Skullhead and Razors Edge from Britain. Violent Storm has some good tunes, too.

>meathead oi
That's part of the appeal of Skinhead Oi!, desu senpai.

I like the unpretentious, loutish, boastful energy of the genre. Reminds me of what Rock 'n' Roll's all about, really.

They were in favor of communism user

Kontingent 88, brah. If you like metallic Hard Rock, then this'll be for you.

Kontingent 88 - Générations futures:
youtube.com/watch?v=R1jo2qE-Kmo
youtube.com/watch?v=MsmdC78uZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-2kK8ZKc
youtube.com/watch?v=B4pjlLPUSY0
youtube.com/watch?v=b9X_0oRa0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=X_n_3rOzeSw
youtube.com/watch?v=M0Pzq0pZqrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VVlhF6xQo
youtube.com/watch?v=q8KvT83EZlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6S8Az2je_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=ufnhNUWz20k
youtube.com/watch?v=QCwgo12C_h8
youtube.com/watch?v=sx4l3etRuAA

Highlights: "Generations futures," "Le sexe t'habite," "Afrikaner," "Victoire," "Rebelles," "Guerre froide," "Differences"

There isn't any. It's all muggy boneheads.

He's probably trying to be cute with RAC standing for Rock Against Capitalism or just deliberately posting left-wing bands.

Wew lad.

I'll give this a go.

Production's a bit thin, but I like the guitar work, especially the first song's electric and acoustic guitar being played in unison.

The guy's voice is a little awkward, but so far, I like what I hear. Thanks for this.

>against communism

pfft

im having a laugh
dont have to try to be cute

Anyone with a reasonable mind is already against communism, this movement is just an excuse to be neo-nazi morons

henry cow were part of a movement called rock in opposition, which is part of the joke i think

Blink 14/88

Bump

Frank Zappa

If anything, Zappa would be a libertarian if he were still alive.

A shame classics like "Jewish Princess" could never be played today. People are way too fucking uptight these days.

Bump

I'm not sure if these bands would fall under the RAC banner but Combat 84 and Condemned 84 are pretty good. Come to think of it I think Combat 84 did play an RAC gig in their early days.

Brutal Attack are also pretty good and so are Public Enemy (NOT the rap group. There actually was a RAC/Oi! band with that name out of England in the early 1980s)

EVERYBODY knows Skrewdriver and they've already been mentioned so I won;t acknowledge them.

Landser

Landser is garbage
their songs are written like children songs and even neo-nazis cringe at their lyrics

Didn't know Frank Zappa was fucking stupid, pretty much explains his music then.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nKDqP3vpxU