Why do they import so many shitskins since 2000?

Why do they import so many shitskins since 2000?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/727052/Paris-migrant-camp-riot-police-fighting-France
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek express.co.uk/news/world/727052/Paris-migrant-camp-riot-police-fighting-France

Why did you in 2015?

Self hatred

Because we're the best race in the world

*raises paw*

Uhhh...don't you have a huge problem with violent muslims in your country?

Why are you criticising us when you're in a far, far worse situation?

*wags tail*

problem frog?

Les Anglos adorent les merdepeaux en cachette, ce sont des cocus après tout...

Their shitskins are much better though.

I went to Canada, arabs literally came to me and apologize for all the terrorism.
Also arab women are dressed with suits+veil instead of dressed like complete whores like here.

Even their black people, they are like the cool rapping american kind, not like mamadou the farmer fresh off the boat from the congo

T. Pierre achmed

How the hell would you think that from my post ? If you've been both there and to France it's objectively true their arabs are much better

>going to France willingly

Not even once m8

>he doesn't like beurettes

>dressed like complete whores like here.
p-pics please?

i know right, i have a friend who went to brazil, he told me the brazilians said they were sorry for him and that they would be too scared to live in france, even though they're from the fucking brazil

really made me think about the state of my country
also really made me think about those niggers on Sup Forums who're like "something something 1st world problems" when clearly even by 3rd world standards this country is in fucking chaos

Honestly, I love France and French culture but the French are way more direct (and therefore potentially considered rude) than us softies here in Canada. People change their demeanor in order to fit in here. (IOW they are either reacting to the xenophobic rude behavior they are experiencing or they are trying to emulate the French). Just my thoughts. Don't shoot the messenger.

t. probably an ar*b, living in France

>t. favela monkey

literally just google beurette you'll get a good idea what i'm talking about

Lol are they nigger lovers aswell or what

>veil

That's the problem, Mehmet.

Fuck off

I will also add, their Indians are real Indians not just Pakis with Indian restaurants

>xenophobic rude behavior they are experiencing
bullshit

>or they are trying to emulate the French
maybe but that sounds weird, why would you emulate us by acting so trashy, we're not that bad are we

yes apparently it's a thing now, in one of the pics at the bottom it looks like an arab is holding a machete to the nose of a black who dated a beurette
it says "crush the beurette/black couples like RATS"
kek what a 3rd world shithole

Because we take the educated ones and leave the rapists for you.

>Even their black people, they are like the cool rapping american kind, not like mamadou the farmer fresh off the boat from the congo
They are still niggers

Yes because you need to be highly educated to drive a cab in Canada.

Arab men, in france, threatening to murder black men and arab women for race mixing, in france...

Haha I love this decade so much

Actually you do. A lot of them were doctors back in India m8.

Man, you are one stereotypical cuck. You fall right into the words you're saying. You're also wrong, but one thing is sure, you ARE a cuck

yes but they are tamed

I'm just comparing how people treated me (an anglophone who speaks decent French) in France to Quebec, where I grew up.

>in France to Quebec
The situation with anglophones in Québec and in France is pretty uncomparable, I think ...

About your first comment, I think our cultural view on immigration is pretty different as well, it's not just about being direct (even though I agree we tend to be very direct)

kek they really are integrating.

Because there is no reason to immigrate from Western Europe. They have it just as good, if not better in some cases, than us

We still get a fair amount of Eastern Euros, but we get more shitskins simply because there is a fuck ton of them to go around.

We need immigrants, always have (Although recently we have been bringing in more than we can handle and should). So the government (Not giving a fuck about cultural compatibility) chooses to promote immigration from the countries with the most people (Most SE Asia/China).

>Even their black people, they are like the cool rapping american kind, not like mamadou the farmer fresh off the boat from the congo
>cool

Those are the nigger
>gibsmedat
>blm
Black people, dumbass

I'll trade you our black men for your black men. I prefer fob blacks, as they're more kinder and traditional at least.