youtube.com/watch?v=DADPOQ8NSnU
youtube.com/watch?v=eqMAEIIIp68
youtube.com/watch?v=44apXeUDxb8
youtube.com/watch?v=z84w2QMpKow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw i love it

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/zomby-x-burial/sweetz/

>rateyourmusic.com/release/single/zomby-x-burial/sweetz/

I thought Sweetz was trash too, but jesus, these reviews... It's worse than reading p4k.

shite banter desu
youtube.com/watch?v=PE8jPeGy8TY

After a second listen, I'm still glad I didn't buy it and that I can trust my instincts when buying tunes blind.

The main problem with the tune is that it's a pastiche of fragments, some sections are really nice and would bang, but all these nice segments are just too short and don't really fit with each other and that vocal sample is complete shit.

Honestly, you might be able to mix it on digital, but not using vinyl, so I am not interested.

why is this track longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds?

honestly so fuckin jealous tbqh, fantastic lineup

I had two dreams about my ex this week

what are some /bleeps/'s for this feel

I bought it, and while I still quite like it, you're pretty much bang on

if ur not at dance tunnel tomorrow ..
don't know what to say lads

do you have a spare ticket

maybe ....
who is asking

i say i'm not in the same country as you.

me holding the drink

u wanna date or what

>tfw pard

youtube.com/watch?v=PnM4HV3XrNU

I came to post funk

youtube.com/watch?v=5vIIZydXDqg

hehe any rinse man locked?

ATTENTION: ATLiens

Danny Howells will be at Wild Pitch Music Hall (255 Trinity Ave. Atlanta, GA) on August 6 (Saturday). I know a lot of ATL bleep folks are having a hard time finding stuff to go to so I'm gonna try top post as many events in these threads as I can.

us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1bcab0df7427cc09a18d5c51e&id=17ee448807

youtube.com/watch?v=poDWP7xJ_eg

p hype

HOUSE IN THE PARK FUNDRAISER
Date: August 27 and August 28

Looks like Kai Alce (ND.ATL) is hosting this. For a good cause only 7 bucks. House music all night long

If you have never been to house in the park, which is Labor day weekend, I highly recommend it. THE PREMIER house event in ATL. This is obviously a pre-party to raise funds. House in the Park itself will be labor day weekend and I will do my best to try to update everyone when it comes around, which venues it will be at and who will be playing.

The Ritz, Ybor Yultron this Friday. Amp is hosting the event, but moved to the Ritz for the time being because their club burned down recently. One big room and two small rooms.

....EDM. I'm sorry am I in the wrong place I was under the impression this was a /bleep/ thread

It sounds good on a system

youtube.com/watch?v=_3zFjmDzLRw

The old club was really cool, they used to have a spinning dance floor

Tempted for Acronym at CS this Friday ngl tbqhwy

tempted? its a no brainer to go

All the good artists that come are from LA, they have a music school called icon there. I think that might be where they're being pumped out of, I'm not sure.

keep up the notices please... I can't go to this weekend... :(((

ATLiens, check out this place too... fb/kaleidoscapeatl/

Yes, it's on a sketchy side of town, and it's in pretty much an abandoned warehouse area, but it's actually really cool. It's been around for a long time, there's drawings on the walls, comfy couches, there's a pretty tight community that goes there, people get wasted on grog on the porch among other things, and some crazy things happen. A bunch of local DJs go there; they do sets on old CDJ's or Numarks, and I went to one where some guy was doing a trap rave on his laptop. It's a $5 cover charge, and sometimes artists go there to sell weird stuff. They don't really have regular Saturday events per se; most big events seem to happen Friday night or during the week.

Not much else in ybor really, a weird goth club I've never been to, Amp, Prana, which is hop-hop and top floor is dancehall, but new dancehall stuf, still decent. Uhhhhh, there's Club Sky which is like the most ghetto club of them all, and I literally don't walk down that street lol. There's a bunch of small DJs in this place called soho but I've never been, and there's a few spots downtown but everything except ybor is 21+. There's small communities scattered about but those are the major places.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjWdfSnEn2E

Wanna go to club sky one night just to see it

youtube.com/watch?v=XjWdfSnEn2E
youtube.com/watch?v=h_BeP7eZ0Bk

so terrible lol

desu can't fault people for just trying to put a party together.

Where my decatur niggas at?

>it's a pastiche of fragments, some sections are really nice and would bang, but all these nice segments are just too short and don't really fit with each other
zomby_albums.txt

>they used to have a spinning dance floor
Sounds dangerous
If I were proper fucked I'd have no chance getting off it

Lol it moves slow, I can barely remember that place but the DJ was really high up above the crowd and it looked so monolithic in the dark with the occasional lights. I can't wait to see what the new club will be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYXDb9bAgKk

Ybor is dangerous in general, I looked into somebody pocket by chance walking in a parking lot and they had a revolver. Nobody in my group noticed it but me and I didn't say anything until we were away from him.

Pards are awake, post grime lads
youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y

well yea he kinda is a hack if he doesn't have anyone good to bounce ideas off
youtube.com/watch?v=CbnLIf-S5PY

Problem is, Will is not skilled, he doesn't know what he's doing at all.
I mean, he uses soundforge lol

I don't think this place is 21+... theres just a few bro-looking dudes at the door, no one carded me, and some girl I was talking to was 18. I actually helped the DJ set up and talked about DnB for a bit lol

I guess this place might be off the police's radar due to the location. One night went on until 5 in the morning, and ATL shuts down at 3...

Oh, one more:

fb/TheREALMJQConcourse/ (MJQ Concourse)

This place is an absolute blast! It's on Ponce de Leon St, opens at 11, $5 cover charge... it's literally underground, the main room has a stage and the crowd is mostly divided between blacks and hipster whites, but both do truly get down, and every time I go, I get into some sort of crazy dance off. There's a real non-top-40 feel going through it, the theme depends on the day. The main room room has more contemporary mixes, and there's a smaller room with 80/90's disco/funk/alternative-type music playing (room is pic related). Parking's kinda a bitch though, there's a bar next door a 24 hr Kroger across the street, a 24 hr diner down the street, and Little Five Points a few minutes away (where parking is a REAL bitch).

I've never gone to the Opera because there was a fucking prom going on there at time I tried to go, very awkward walking past all the decked out high school kids

IRIS is OK if you're below 21, but it gets old after that, all the glow-up big-fuzzy-boots-horn-rim-glasses type chicks that hate to dance in there... I did like the tiny DnB room, had some good dancing in there and good DJs

I do remember going to a Mexican club on Buford Hwy and standing in line alone, so awkward, everyone staring at me... I did manage to jump on the stage and steal a kiss from a 9/10 chiquita before she told me she was married and I got thrown off lol, VERY packed and sweaty in there, got my jacket stolen... better than a quince where there's little kids running around on the dance floor tho, might find more latin clubs

ONE DAY I WENT TO LIDDLE

WENT TO SHOPLIFT IN LIDL

That's the one near Murder Kroger right?

not heard this since like year 9

YES!!
An actual 'ardcore-era Japanese 'ardcore (with bonus Japanese rapping)
youtube.com/watch?v=cDKAeXgA7Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=C5IcLChMd0Q

The whole albums seems to bang, but I need to give it a listen
Weird that all the tracks on youtube have ten thousands of view, but discogs has only 32 "haves"
Guess 日本 isn't very keen on discogs

THEN I GOT CAUGHT IN LIDL
NOW I DONT GO BACK TO LIDL

ONE DAY I GO TO ASDA

ONE POUND AND FIFTY PENCE
FIFTY PENCE FIFTY PENCE
MAYONNAISE IS TWENTY PENCE MORE
IT'S ME JAXOR

Were you 19 but say you were 14 when you had to go to secondary school

...and it is lol. Just realized that, seen a few beggars in the parking lot and some rundown vans, but that's it. I go into the bathroom there to do my post-Red Bull shits before I enter the club.

ye
I was doing my sats

youtube.com/watch?v=bjqZL_tXy7c

youtube.com/watch?v=w8ZlZ3NPhXI

I post shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0

youtube.com/watch?v=EZbL84ZZKrc

youtube.com/watch?v=cK1zwRAmnaw

youtube.com/watch?v=3BfkuyeizNU

> PARDNER CLUBBING

بامب

@: ت :D

>so awkward, everyone staring at me... I did manage to jump on the stage and steal a kiss from a 9/10 chiquita before she told me she was married and I got thrown off lol

this entire post is cracking me up

>This place is an absolute blast!
>(where parking is a REAL bitch).
loooooooool fkn hell

zomby is the greatest producer of all time

What's up, britfag?

>when you turn up to the club but there arent any parking spaces left so you have to go home

youtube.com/watch?v=AMeUjoZYkCg

youtube.com/watch?v=OFVBghVUSwk
youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ

You eat what chow the ol' trail gives ya, lil' dogies.

I unironically like Louisiana zydeco music though I can't partner dance very well (much less to west coast swing, which some fuckers bring out as I'm having a good, simple-stepped time on the floor) and getting tanked to some outlaw country and slurring along in pseudo-bass, pining for my old Honda Odyssey to sleep in again when I visit a city (not many cheap hostels here)

youtube.com/watch?v=-zdiheihX5A

Them mexicans, bro... they like getting drunk on tequila and rum, a lot, and putting all of it on their facebooks. When you dance to this, the chica usually touches her hip with yours and you shuffle back and forth (harder than it seems), the experts among the men dancing one hand on her waist, the other limp behind them holding a beer. Ridiculously tight dresses, very wistful music... where I was from, a fight almost always broke out. Really loud dress shirts, really long cowboy boot toes (I saw boots that had an LED light hookup with a lightswitch button in the guys sleeve, look up 'mexican boots', they're real)

>when you park in a closed strip mall parking lot and clunkily walk to the club in cowboy boots on the side of the road to avoid valet fees, looking up the impound lot on google maps just in case

wew

la ba's, habibi. Wa'int?!

pardner clubbing sounds real exotic t b h hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=UR6jg_vTI0o
qgom lads, shits fire
nodata.tv/145278

>I do remember going to a Mexican club on Buford Hwy and standing in line alone, so awkward, everyone staring at me... I did manage to jump on the stage and steal a kiss from a 9/10 chiquita before she told me she was married and I got thrown off lol, VERY packed and sweaty in there, got my jacket stolen... better than a quince where there's little kids running around on the dance floor tho, might find more latin clubs

absolute MADMAN!!!!!!!

Why all theese fucking namefags all of a sudden

Because I keep the thread alive, bitch

JUNIOR
JUNIOR
JUNIOR
JUNIOR

>mfw yuro clubs dont have snow boots dryers

Lads

I'm trying to get some quality equipment and not completely break the bank. It needs to be completely USB, as I have no cd or vinyl yet (poor). I am looking at xdj r1 and possibly with some additional saving, a xdj rx.

Are these good choices? Although I am a beginner I am trying to grow into the equipment, so I don't have to keep buying more and more stuff.

I have a ddj sr, and that works beautifully, very versatile.

Looks pretty good ty

I'm starting to think melatonin is just a placebo
youtu.be/f4OsGH7Sn4w

The year of the bleep

youtube.com/watch?v=SDwFa5yEAyU

am i doing it right?

youtube.com/watch?v=yQUN7QAnMp0
youtube.com/watch?v=VFXSEGDNSrc

this shit is a banger, do you have anymore Gqom? Never heard of it until today

is ambient dub /bleep/?

any man at the clipping show in seattle rn lls

youtube.com/watch?v=ERBbk3k7mak

Hey has anyone got experience mixing with Audio Technica lp120s?

I've already got one and am considering getting another and getting a vinyl set up going. But one of my mates was talking to some guy at a record store who said they're shite and don't have replacable cartridges (even tho they do).

So for a first vinyl set up reckon these are good?

ah a real bangere v. nice
dump dump dump d-dump
dump dump dump d- .....dump
dump tat dump tat dump tat d-dump

post fundamentals

youtu.be/064adljdsro

what a tune

blep is the general of peace

god bless

Heh n1

"balearic" lol

youtube.com/watch?v=bZBVGs9Km1E

anyone got a dl for the new delroy edwardss? Hangin’ At The Beach?

youtube.com/watch?v=F0u90QZLjl8
hi am i in the right place??????????????

can somebody tell me when this general went to shit cus i havent been here in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=DADPOQ8NSnU

its early... but not too early

Go back to Sweden lol!

youtube.com/watch?v=eqMAEIIIp68
"ha"
"ha"

any1 know which local shops may have the recent giegling represses stocked?

I was traveling during the repress mania and their website didn't allow me to pay baka

youtube.com/watch?v=44apXeUDxb8

any man at fdw >> last nite

this mix is p good
youtube.com/watch?v=z84w2QMpKow