Be me, at home

>be me, at home
>girlfriend calls me and wants to go out
>"yeah sure, sounds great"
>she arrives, we go out, things are going fine
>"hey user, I need to talk to you about something"
>"ok, lay it on me"
>proceeds to tell me that our relationship is adding to the strain of her mental health issues going on with her, and that it lacks the spark that she once had when we first started dating
>"I can't handle this right now, maybe down the road, we can try this again. I hope that we can still be friends"
>"I understand, I'm not mad with you at all"
>drops me off, we hug, she drives off
>feeling inadequate and empty, silently cry in my room

music for this feel anons? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Kgf_dEWjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why don't you ask your facebook friends for this feel you fucking normie, they can relate to you better.

most of us don't even get gfs, ever just because we are genetically inferior and seem weird to normal people. a lifetime of isolation is a much deeper, darker and more hurtful feel than "muh gf left me, feel sad for me". if you can get a gf you can get another one, get over it and proceed to find your next relationship alright? fuck off

Tough love. I like it

You don't need that slut.

You're better off user. In my view it looks like she blamed her mental disorder for her love for you. A light hearted way to easily put you down by blaming her self. "its not you, its me"

>Music for this feel?

pic related. well the soundtrack for it

lol kill yourself cuck

never asked for your sympathy, asked for music recs to help cope

FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

thanks, I totally forgot how great this game's soundtrack is

Under the Western Freeway or the Bends are usually my go-to complicated feeling albums.

By the end of the Bends, Thom's vocals on Street Spirit get me bawling.

Went through the same situation as you did, pal.
Meeting her tomorrow after 6 months of us not talking after she dumped me.
She wants to meet for some reason.
I'll put some slowdive on and cry into her hair for an hour straight probably.

you're asking to be spoonfed though, which is pretty bad too. you could just lurk and listen to a couple of Sup Forums core albums which have sad-relationship/breakup themes. tip; there are a lot of them

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Kgf_dEWjE

spoonfeed me, im a useless cunt

I wish the best for you, man.
I hope you two will be able to at least clear the air between each other.
It'll be alright.

>the strain of her mental health issues going on with her
user, you're better off without her, be happy that you sticked your dick in crazy and crazy let you go

Listen to Right Said Fred, these fags always cheer me up

Jackson Browne -- Late for the Sky

I've seen the usual For Emma, Forever Ago, Hospice, etc., was hoping some things I hadn't listened to before came up.

>>girlfriend
stopped reading there
REEEEEEEEE etc

>I hope that we can still be friends
it won't work out, you can tell her that now

Been there. I'm sorry dude.

This. While it's terrible that she's going through mental illness problems, it's still a really a shitty situation to use her mental disorder to break up with you instead of just telling you straight up. I hope you find someone better user.

As for music recommendations, I think it's a good time to check out The Cure. Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me and Disintegration are great for that kind of stuff. If you want more punk-ish music, Jawbreaker's Dear You and The Menzinger's On The Impossible Past are pretty good as well. 90s Emo like American Football and Mineral also help.

Also while this isn't really music related, but try finding a new hobby to distract yourself with. That's how I got back into Anime, though it can be any hobby really.

Hope it works out.

She was certainly not crazy or a slut. Lately has been a tough time with her, she not too long ago was diagnosed with her situation, has
had numerous panic attacks, struggles with anxiety, and it's been tough being there for her. Just frustrating that things can't work out.
I guess that right now is just not meant to be.

She made up that reason.
>adding to my mental health issues
How regularly are you having sex? Do you use a condom?
>lacks the spark
Watch how quickly she starts casually dating another guy or even multiple guys after this.

>She was certainly not crazy
>had numerous panic attacks, struggles with anxiety
Just let go, bro

i feel you op, my ex gf dumped me because of the same reason, id insist her every time and we get back but she keep dumped me every week and i was sick, i just hurt myself keep trying to be with her and i hated her after that, my advice, let her go, she may be look good now but as time pass she will drag you with her shit and you both will ended up hating each other, she will hate you for not helping her and you will fear she do something stupid everyday, you're young you dont need to get through this

thanks for the recs, I'll take your advice and try not to dwell on things too much

My go to playlist for when I'm sad

>la dispute
>smiths
>have a nice life

Any music recs?

>adding to the strain of her mental health issues
>lacks the spark that she once had when we first started dating
Sounds like she's young and immature.

If you're looking for something serious then you literally dodged a bullet dude. You'll feel like shit for now but it's better it ends now rather than dragging out to 10-20 years of marriage, a messy divorce and you losing half your assets and killing yourself in misery. (Super hyperbolic I know)

Give it time, be sad, feel better, hit the gym and find someone new. And don't ever date her again because it just has no chance of working out.

Also, The Format - Dog Problems. It's a break up album but it's really upbeat and fun.

CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF

CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF

>smiths
he fell for the meme
The Smiths are only ironically sad you retard

Dude just shut up

lrn2irony

Lol how come every 20something has some sort of "mental illness" like depression or anxiety
You're not a special snowflake because you get sad sometimes and mental illness is not cool
Fucking melodramatic kids, same people who write long essays on Taiwanese drone metal boards about "oh im alone but ive accepted that because the cosmos and life and shit :(("

Because their family never taught them being responsible for themselves

Big Black - Bad Penny