Is this meant to be a serious or meme album?

Is this meant to be a serious or meme album?

It's the best that vaporwave has to offer, which isn't saying much considering vaporwave is a shitty genre

2814 - birth of a new day

GOAT

Eccojams
Still not vaporwave.

Sacred Tapestry - Shader pretty much transforms Floral Shoppe into actual art

HKE pls stop

fuck off with this stupid shilling meme. there is no proof for him viralling here and im pretty sure its just you and only you who keeps posting this meme.

Both and neither
It's post-ironic

keep your autism in reddit thanks

t. HKE

It was meant as a joke to mock Seapunk, but the demographic it was mocking actually took it seriously. Now Vektroid just plays along even though he's blatantly bitter af about it since literally all his other albums are better

>he

Retard detected

Don't start this meme

all the best vaporwave albums were made between 2010-2011. There has been some highlights everynow and then but nothing beats eccojams, far side virtual, and skeleton

>far side virtual

Pure trash

It's a serious meme

A S t h e t i C

vektroid is a tranny tho. i'm not meming.

so address her using the pronouns of what fucking gender she is

>he

>birth of a new meme

*tips fedora*

This is the only good vaporwave album

Sounds like watching a 90s hong kong cyberpunk martial arts movie on hbo at 2am high on codeine

i'd listen to it desu

this

>her
>she

!Yes! We're Open

>filename
Oscob is a huge bitch but his music isn't awful.
Not only that but he didn't do yes we're open

Unless you're Vektroid, STFU

why would you listen to a tranny faggot if he said to address him 'properly' because he made a faggot song?

faggot much?

Why are you making shit up?

Trannies are not and never will be real women.

Mama mia !

All of Vektroid's albums are meme albums

>2016
>still talking about floral shoppe

damn i feel old

The thing is you wouldn't know someone who made a successful transition once had a dick if they didn't tell you, which they usually don't do to strangers, so it's effectively the real thing.

why can't people just stop being internet autistic ironic and go outside and eat some grapes or something... yall the biggest faggots

It was produced and intended to be serious, but so many people were caught off guard by how ridiculously simple and stupid it was, that it became a meme

haram vektroid, is he actually autistic?

>he

is thisa safe space ;) lol

Sup Forums in general is a conservative safe space, but you'll never admit it.

m8 I ate a peach today and also an apple, also I been outside, fuck you.

not the person you were responding to but I admit it and accept it as such
As someone who lives in a super liberal area I love having a right wing hugbox to come to though

that sounds nice? so don't be depressed then, all i'm saying, be happy :)

yea okay? conservative? you meann liberals in denial that don't even believe in Jesus and think gay marriage is okay? the same 'conservatives' that don't think it's gay to get pegged by ur gf? yea real conservative faggot hug box we got here, anime faggots. lmao fuck yall

I Am Not Just As Sweet
A memory came up today on Facebook’s on this day feature from 4 years ago where I lamented that people refusing to use my real name. See, my real name sounds like a nickname, and some people take it upon themselves to change it when talking to me.

It’s frustrating. Who the fuck are you to rename me? Lately it has gotten really bad, as my fake-name is the same as my lover’s spouse (say that three times fast), so it becomes really crucial in certain situations.

Another memory came up about how in August ‘12 a bunch of friends I’d known for a long time decided they didn’t need me in their lives anymore. Since then, I’ve done multiple friendship purges, cutting out toxic people, and generally not putting up with inconsiderate bullshit.

Still, I’m amazed that after cutting so many people out, I still have friends that won’t use my name. Maybe I just need to scrub harder?

Needless to say, I by any other name am not as sweet.

Listening to: Midnight Run by Siddiq & Vektroid

IAM
Polyamorous
Pansexual
Genderqueer
Radical Femme

Transhumanist
Biohacker
Genderpunk
Goth Chick
Astronomer
Computer Nerd