Ar Karl edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CbxuXq_981s
youtube.com/watch?v=xOtzYSDXBH0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4giE9QhJ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doing a dangerpost

>tfw no kinky gf to dress up in sexy shit, tie up and fuck

What are deano's mates called? I'm thinking Craig is definitely a top lad.

>got to take a driving awareness course

Can't wait to be sat with a bunch of jeb ends for the day.

Anyone done one before?

my m8 is a wannabe Deano tb h

Always tries to hang out with football lads even though he's abnormie as fuck and they constantly rip into him for it.

yeah it's shit

>tfw no kinky bf to dress up in sexy shit, tie up and fuck

the jeune cadre dynamique would be:
>aged 25-35, conventional and simple haircut (no undercut just simple one), early signs of baldness for some, simulacra of a beard
>works in an office all day long, weither it's sending emails, writing stuff on his computer or putting paper in a box
>for lunch he will eat with his coworkers at the "new japanese restaurant". He will order sushi and maki
>wears a suit because that's the only thing offering him some type of worth and dignity, maybe a diagonal striped tie (blue or red, let's not get too crazy haha)
>takes the RER to go back to his place, complains in his head about the lack of space in the parisian railway system as well as noticing the poster for the new Xavier Dolan film, thinking that he'll go for it with his gf
>gets home in his new house in the 78 that he bought with a mortgage, greets his gf with a short kiss
>"ah, just in time for the Grand Journal" he mutters to himself, as his gf announce that the dinner is ready
>"another fine meal I got from Marmiton, hope you enjoy it" she says, as the Jeune Cadre Dynamique eat
>they both eat in silence, maybe tell each other their day
>in the evening, he'll continue reading the newest top seller, then he'll make love to his gf, in missionary

remember brexit lads haha

Good lad.

I will be in bed before 21:30 myself so I can be up at 05:55 tomorrow to begin my morning ritual preparation for my wageslavery position.

Calum, Smithy, Sam, Johno, The Smithster, Mikey

business idea: pass users have exclusive conversations with other pass users whilst ignoring all povvo tier runts who don't have one

my first and second gfs were like this
it's alright at first but over time you really start to think about what you're doing and it gets a bit weird

funnily enough the first one had a mental breakdown when I tried breaking up with her and the second went and killed herself

ah yes

so deano is just a normie? is that it? is there an actual person called deano or is the name just a name?

What does it involve?

Dean, Deanster, Smith, Smithy, the Smithster, Clarkey, Rooney (real name john but he once scored an overhead kick during sunday league), Baz, Bazza, Barry, and Mark

well i've officially sat through one whole /brit/ thread now and i've come to a shocking conclusion
i was not ready for just how gay that thread was going to be
it really took me by surprise

Really want to trawl through Reece's tweets during Brexit and see if he was even aware of what was happening.

This is why yanks should just fuck off out of this thread 2bh

just like extra flags then ;^)

load of boring lectures

FORGET THE HORROR HERE

yanks in

youtu.be/CbxuXq_981s

good, now off with you

pretty much :3

o-oh

i'm sorry user

heyy x

Chicago just got loads of restaurants awarded with michelin star restaurants.

Just another reason it feels good to live in a real major city.

London lads welcome to post here of course

alri x

er sorry i don't talk to >2013s

yanked you out of the closet did it, ya massive bender

Load of bollocks by the sound of it. We know we shouldn't speed and we know the risks when we do so what the fuck is sitting us in a room for 4 hours gonna change?

I guess its better than getting 3 points.

sad omnivore oxygen breathing cunts

need a strong handsome yank bf

reported for discrimination

BTEC Sport and then Sport Science at Loughborough, gonna be sound mate ;)

What does a Sport Science degree entail?

not even being "like that" or anything
but even the crime endemic aside, I imagine chicago is pretty shit and boring

just like the rest of michigan

words with friends

Hmm why are Sup Forums australians so edgy and angsty?

I've been to Australi and although you lot banter a lot, most of you are generally sociable and happy.

Those of you on Sup Forums are fucking bitter and upset. Maybe its because you're virgin abnormies living in a country full of likable normies?

Always have a laugh when some little Sup Forums autist aussie tries to have a go act hard on here. Little worm

not to mention the 45th president has a hotel there

would you settle for 1/3

>tfw I've been browsing Sup Forums for 6 years
I-I never meant for things to go this far
I thought that I would've outgrown this shithole by now

chicagos in illinois you speng

Trebles and smashing top fanny lad

same for yanks ngl

>Just like the rest of michigan

fucking howling. Yeah, Chicago isn't in Michigan. Thanks for confirming you know nothing about the city

ahahahahahaha fuckin hell

look at the date lads lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xOtzYSDXBH0

been here for 7 years la'

remember, you're here forever

You do titrations with Luzocade Sport instead of potassium permanganate solution.

absolutely smashed that last night
t. cia

Greater London

youtube.com/watch?v=m4giE9QhJ48

>nearly 2017

trolled :^)

oi I went to loughborough leave it out

4th in the country dont you know son

started browsing properly the day Sup Forums was created

25th of January 2010 if I'm not mistaken

yeah alright mate. you just heard of lake michigan and assumed it was there. bloody idiot

good life

Fuck, not everything needs an exact definition. If you want a direct comparison he's probably some yank called Hunter who watches american football every week with the guys on the couch while his wife makes burgers. He was in his HS football team briefly although he was incredibly mediocre.

lads when will the halloween theme come back next?

just woke

christmas

>had phimosis when I was younger
>stretch everyday for a couple months
>eventually pull it over my bellend
>years of built up smegma behind my bellend

Let me tell you, lads, washing that shit off was the most satisfying thing.

10 years later and my knob is perfectly fine.

i came here in 2014 you ruddy hypocrite

im much more intelligent than you being honest

Just put 1 million pounds on Master of Heaven

did it smell like skips

lucky

had to have mine lopped off when I was 12

errrrrrrr

>remembering that you will NEVER have a guilt-free period of time off equivalent to a school or uni summer holiday from now until retirement at age 70

poor fellow

>not putting away enough to retire at 55
pleb

@66906656
ok

just another 4 decades to go

Had a good chuckle

>what is annual leave

Yet you think chicago is in Michigan... right

11/02/16
what does it mean?

yeah, it was before I started wanking as well so I'll never know what a normal wank feels like

I'll talk to you :]]

wonder if the reason we started cutting dicks was because water wasn't readily available and most men had gross buildup of smegma that repulsed females

I checked my medical records last year and saw that my doctor saw and documented it when I was a baby but didn't do anything about it.

Maybe he wanted to lop it off but my mum didn't let him. Not something I've ever wanted to discuss desu...

>55

try 25

I'm a rich NEET

haha

you probably don't know where georgia is mate
calm down

but why is he called deano?

why the fuck is this thing so thin lads?

my work refers to it as absence to try and make you feel guilty for taking it lol

think there was still water about lad

not true, i do. i do fixed term contract work mostly projects or companies merging, though it usually goes on for a bit longer than expected I still always take a month or 3 off before the next, just save money while i work and so have some cash to sit on when i am not.

not nearly as long as a summer holiday and has to be spread out over the course of a year? mong.

Deano is Deano, you either know what Deano is or you don't

You obviously don't

>Hi user, I'd like to join your LinkedIn network.

>Deano Memeson
>Connecting you with leading headhunting firms

hahaha methinks not Deano

wew