What was the intention behind this cover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_Heart_Mother#Cover_art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some old bullocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_Heart_Mother#Cover_art

I love the Dark Side of the Moo.

they were trying to spoof the Adele album

look at that fat cow

lol so fat

Tribute to their biggest influence Jason Aldean

I think they told a guy to go out to the country and take the least psychedelic picture he could

MODS

what, it's just some grass

Fuck, why do I always find cow furries so fucking attractive? It's always the cows and the deer.

Where did Talking Cat Bob go?

So do I but I wish they would've found a better version of Scream Thy Last Scream and also included Vegetable Man but still a good collection nonetheless.

his ass is pointing at all of us...

>his
uh, user

there are some who grow magic mushrooms from cow shit

pink floyd is a psychedelic rock/prog rock band

i know the explanation was that the photo of the cow was random and on the spot, which is ironic because the band wanted to move away from the psychedelic space rock image they have and do more progressive material, so they wanted something completely random that wouldnt be associated with space or drugs, but the cow ended up being very trippy and related to psychedelic drugs anyway! so i dont buy that story from hipgnosis that it was random, but thats just my opinion

theres even a section from the main suite called "funky dung" which is a sort of funk blues psych rock instrumental.

he has some nice titties

The titles were made after the photo was shot. They intentionally named several acts from the suite based on the album art (Funky Dung, Breast Milky, etc.).

roger waters had worked on a soundtrack to "music from the body" and the song titles have to do with bodily functions, mind your throats, reemergence, breast milky

what he wanted the music to soundlike was "an imaginary western" -- when i think of that i think of the acid western 'el topo' which was released in theaters the same year as Atom heart mother. John Lennon saw it several times and endorsed it heavily and im sure people at EMI and bands like Pink Floyd saw it or at least heard of it in passing

>whats wrong, ronald-kun?