/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>DISCORD CHAT
discordapp.com/invite/qJwPTE8

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka
last.fm/user/hreyfa
last.fm/user/CoolFortune
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/sandomazo
last.fm/user/MadBoye94
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
last.fm/user/Gebbg
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/mh_ot
last.fm/user/malevolentDeity
last.fm/user/DudleyDudders
last.fm/user/HimeJVT
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/KeroseneBath
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Jazzkammer, Lasse Marhaug, Prurient, Deathpile, Âmes Sanglantes, Pink Floyd, Absurd, Goatmoon, Crown of Cerberus, David Bowie, Joy Division, Sewer Election, The Beatles, Stine Janvin Motland, Maja Ratkje, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Bone Awl, Bruce Springsteen, Government Alpha, 日野繭子, The Rolling Stones, Concrete Mascara, Disgust, Empty DNA, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Arv & Miljö, Torture Chain, Neu!, Powerhouse, The Velvet Underground, Kevin Drumm, Daniel Menche, Evan Parker & John Wiese, Herbie Hancock, Jazzkammer & Government Alpha, Sutcliffe Jügend & Prurient, Alberich, Climax Denial, kevin drumm & lasse marhaug, No Dreams, City Medicine, Dead Boomers, Incapacitants, K2, Koufar, Merzbow, Wolf Eyes & Anthony Braxton, Alexander Rishaug, Barrikad and Blod.

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

Pic related is me (not really)

last.fm/user/hreyfa

>Last 7 days I have been into Modest Mouse, Sam Cooke, Pavement, Built to Spill, Harry Nilsson, Julianna Barwick, The National, The Smiths, Beach House, Cloud Nothings, Julie Byrne, Mitski, Bob Dylan, Frank Ocean, John Maus, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, Arcade Fire, David Thomas Broughton, Oona Kyung and Angel Olsen.

last.fm/user/CoolFortune

Shout out something to me, it's free :^)

last.fm/user/Fenyll

Last 7 days I have been into Hella, Mount Eerie, Swans, Yung Lean, Machinefabriek, Clarence Clarity, Elliott Smith, Subterraneanact, Jeremy Soule, Lightning Bolt, Miasma & The Carousel Of Headless Horses, Prurient, 澤野弘之, AFX, Asobi Seksu, Death Grips, Grouper, Caustic Window, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement, Max Corbacho, Bones, Charlemagne Palestine, Devin Townsend, Jimi Hendrix, My Bloody Valentine, Nine Inch Nails, Ramona Lisa, Yellow Swans, And So I Watch You From Afar, Death Blues, BLÆRG, Ghost, Have a Nice Life, Rameses B, The Microphones, The Shadow Ring, Deafheaven, Laurel Halo, Mindless Self Indulgence and Steve Roach

How has everyone's day been?

Threads likes this one are proof Sup Forums is shit. The diversity is nonexistent. Only safe zone artists. I only ended up here from the main page thumbnail.

last.fm/user/sandomazo

last.fm/user/MadBoye94

Amazing how quickly a new last.fm thread is up...

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

wipe your ass

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

rec me some dope shit.

lmao

last.fm/user/Gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Last Days of Humanity, Darkspace, Lycanthrophy, Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation, Goatmoon, KMFDM, Carcass, Gojira, Disembowelment, Mütiilation, Torturing Nurse, Death, Gorguts, Impetigo, Bathory, Demilich, Discordance Axis, Three 6 Mafia, SPK, Blackout, Dissecting Table, Hellhammer, Nurse With Wound, Blood, The Ruins of Beverast, Black Sabbath, Naked City, Death in June, Demigod, Incantation, Koopsta Knicca, Corrupted, Fallen Christ, Grim, Archgoat, Kvelertak, Convulse, Dahmer, OutKast, Suffocation, ColdWorld, Gravediggaz, Jig-Ai, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Necrophagist, Cock and Ball Torture, Current 93, Gnaw Their Tongues and Merzbow.

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Death in June, Nokturnal Mortum, Impaled Nazarene, Bethlehem, Archgoat, Venom, Hypocrisy, Sodom, Ulver, Devilgroth, Electric Wizard, Initial D, Mgła, Blut aus Nord, Cult of Fire, Darkthrone, Fever Dreams, Satanic Warmaster, Arany Zoltán, Mayhem, Shitfucker, Sledgehammer, Adrenalin O.D., Black Magick SS, Anaal Nathrakh, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Urfaust, Sarcófago, Acherontas, Amon Amarth, Celtic Frost, Anal Blasphemy, Horna, Iskra, Urn, Whiskey Ritual, Deströyer 666, Legion of the Damned, Lutomysl and Von Thronstahl.

shitpostin on the job

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Melt-Banana, The Hotelier, mewithoutYou, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Gospel, The Mars Volta, I Hate Myself, Neutral Milk Hotel, Explosions in the Sky, Preoccupations, The Brave Little Abacus, Bike Path, American Football, Circle Takes the Square, Crystal Castles, The Microphones, Brand New, Modern Baseball, Rites of Spring and Snowing.

last.fm/user/mh_ot

Who /comfy/ here?

What do you guys think?

last.fm/user/malevolentDeity

of your mom's tits?

>posts a generic black metal meme from tumblr
>listens to absolutely no black metal

FUCKING POSER

>Chelsea Wolfe
Nah m8. I don't like her music, and most of the fanbase are pretending gothshit or ebin occvltists

no one gives a fuck you buttwasher

you wanna wash my butt?

your mom gagged on my big juicy pork sausage

that's nasty. and haram

Guys please stick to the thread theme

shove your dick up your own fuckin ass

I'll let that pass just because you rolled dubs, but dont try me son

All I want is to discuss last.fm, not stray off topic and just get insulted when it isn't even about my music taste.

just let bacon do his thing, he keeps the threads alive

i'm listening to my balls slap against your mom's ass to a plodding beat

last.fm/user/zerofiamma

straying offtopic is a normal thing in actual discussions

maybe if you're an autistic donglord

I am

bump

last.fm/user/DudleyDudders

last.fm/user/okumay

i threw pinecones at your poodle

hey i listened to Agalloch and that one Nokturnal Mortum album for a little while before i stopped giving a shit about listening to genres i don't particularly care for. better than hipster "black metal" (aka bad screamo/shoegaze) at least, right?

don't do that

she licks my ass when i tell her to

last.fm/user/HimeJVT

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

I need sleep.

been awhile

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

www.last.fm/user/fishfingered

Last 7 days I have been into Rudimentary Peni, The Residents, Drive Like Jehu, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Smashing Pumpkins, Deerhoof, Skinny Puppy, Plaid, Sufjan Stevens, Deerhunter, Sun City Girls, Animal Collective, 4lung, Liars, Tame Impala, Thirdorgan, William Basinski, Atlas Sound, Carpenter Brut and K2.

last.fm/user/KeroseneBath

Last 1 month I have been into LIL UZI VERT, Drose, Behexen, Blood Orange, Deerhoof, Aesop Rock, YG, Body Sculptures, Novembre, World's Fair, Aborted, Black Milk, Tacocat, Boris, Boss Keloid, Have a Nice Life, Khid, Lil Yachty, Sumac, Today Is The Day, Moderat, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, The Goslings, Bones, No Cash, Beastwars, Lumpy & The Dumpers, Mahmoud Awad, Apocryphos, Feared, Desaster, Ike Quebec, Turnip, Fishmans, Frank Zappa, Norman Westberg, Cocteau Twins, De La Soul, Dead Procession, Izegrim, Nana Grizol, Vektor and Whispered.