What does he listen to?

what does he listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grimes

You don't truly know the feeling of being dead inside until you've watched a webm of CWC furiously masturbate his self-made vaginal incision and then shoot cum out of it onto his bed and all over his hairy legs and down his ass crack.

Like, there was a feeling akin to revulsion as I watched this happen before my eyes, but it was fleeting. After it was over I just went on about my business as usual.

link?

It's not a vagina, it's a cyst, it will probably get infected soon and Chris will hopefully die.

no love deep web

this exists?

>He cut his fucking dick and now he thinks hes a girl and its bleeding

I fucking hope he dies. How the fuck does he walk jesus christ.

>He cut his fucking dick
You're an idiot

Oh Montie, never change.

I know the video you're talking about but it isn't CWC.

I mean, on the other hand this is proof that transgenderism is a mental illness. Kevin and Chris-chan were (rightly) endlessly harassed and bullied by Sup Forums. What do they do? They become girls. Depression and mental illness leads to gender dysmorphia.

He cut a hole below his balls actually and thinks he's growing a vagina so he won't go to the doctor

Brush up on your Christory pal

I remixed him masturbating and then getting caught by his dad into a 13 minute track last night.

it was an anal piercing that got fucked up, treatment for it would require him to actually keep it clean for months, and considering it's next to his asshole and he is CWC, hes definitely going to die

it's his taint not his balls. it's from his two self inflicted taint piercings.

His dick is fucking BLEEDING

Chris Chan for sure has a fucking illness, he is living breathing proof that there are basically only two genders. I am not a horrible person but he makes eugenics seem like not a bad idea.

THATS
EVEN
FUCKING
WORSE

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

I hope they make a documentary about Chris Chan's life after he dies
It's truly fascinating how he's kept his online presence and how mentally ill he is. His entire life is just a complete joke, I wonder why he's like this
But also tbqh without Sup Forums he'd just be peacefully living in a mental facility right now

i dont even know when i started liking montie

Like, people say "Montie why don't you leave are you mentally ill people hate you here lmao leave"

No, I am nowhere fucking near Chris Chan levels. He disgusts me and I am actually a pretty normal guy IRL. I just get off to making people fucking mad here because its so easy to do.

Chris Chan though has no fucking idea what hes doing, he keeps digging and DIGGING and DIGGING and when you think he has hit rock bottom he hits the fucking center of the earth.

Someone seriously needs to put him somewhere, like, there is no chance of him ever having a normal job, a girlfriend, a wife, a future period. His life is fucking over at this point. Everywhere he goes hes just going to have this hanging over his damn head and there is nothing he can do to reverse course.

Even Sammy Classic Sonic Fan fucking grew up and did not become Chris Chan, Sammy simply was being a overly pissed young kid with tourettes or some shit.

Its disgusting on physical levels and emotional levels and you cant feel fucking sorry for Chris because he brought this upon himself.

Some guy made a documentary a while back but its amateur
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Stop with this meme already, that webm isn't of CWC, it's of some guy that lost his dick in an industrial accident.

CWC still has his dong and everything, he just has an abscess under his balls.

I may die a virgin but at least I'm not CWC

>and when you think he has hit rock bottom he hits the fucking center of the earth.

jfc

Who's this newfaggot? Why are you fags so familiar with a tripfag?

post le webm already

What are the best binaural beats to listen to in order to grow a vagina?

Montie is the new meme king. He's Aaron and Cooltop's replacement.

Montie would make a qt girl desu

I wanna dress him up in fishnets, makeup, and a blonde wig and just pound him silly while I spit on him and blast Coil.

Thats weird and you sound like you would listen to coil

Stfu montie nobody likes your unfunny shitposts. At least Aaron has an identity

he's still more likeable than you, tripcunt

I do
Aaron's fucking gay
Montie makes good memes and has great taste
Coil fucking sucks

it's not him btw

Aaron would kick your ass Montie

>he actually came

That boy has has a lot negative attention and he depended on it because nobody loved him.

Somehow this fucks with your sexual identity.
It's based on the attention he was not receiving since he decided only recently to become the woman he was always supposed to be.

This is where his quest to find a girlfriend has taken him.

yeeee haw

youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

I called the cops

WHOOOOOOAAAAA