A lot of these albums are considered Sup Forumscore now. Is Sup Forums becoming more patrician...

A lot of these albums are considered Sup Forumscore now. Is Sup Forums becoming more patrician? What are the albums Sup Forums considers patrician now?

>I made a list of albums I like and am calling them popular so that Sup Forums thinks they're popular

no... albums become less patrician over time.

the more mu people that listen to them, the more pleb they become

bro clt made that list as a joke and Sup Forums took it seriously , like thats just an arbitrary list of albums

>music can be patrician
pls leave.

i would be down to try to make a live one Sup Forums core

>projecting this hard
how new are you mate, this chart has been around for years

this

Dog that's not projecting

someone pls post the updated version of Sup Forumscore

It's on the wiki under essential chart, in the other tab, and the most updated version is mucore5 or a name like that with 5 at the end

thanks
wow, i didnt know that someone actually updates this wiki

>i don't know what patrician means
>i'll use it anyways to fit in

>sufficient musical IQ
>microphones
>nmh
>spiritualized
Not to say they're bad, but they aren't like super obscure or super difficult to enjoy. Hell, a lot of albums on that list, while fairly obscure, aren't like super avant-garde or anything. I think most people would enjoy stuff like Future Days.

>obscure
>avant-garde
>enjoy
None of this is relevant.

tell us what is relevant then, user? im curious.

If you don't know, why would you try to discuss it?

>deep breath
Thank yooooouuuuuuu

Cottonwood Hill is a really lackluster album as far as psychedelia goes. Same with Kraftwerk as far as electronic goes.

Why is Spiderland gone?

The amount of plebs ITT is stifling

nah

a lot of these used to be much less known, they used to be sort of the collective haul of digging for music outside of music rags of whatever, deep dives into the internet early-to-mid 00s

they're good albums, but they've long been known, and they don't ideally represent a perfect example of a certain kind of taste

as such, they WERE patrician, but as time goes on, they become more and more entry level

discoveries maybe a dozen people (or less) have rated on RYM, or limited tape runs of 50 or whatever, aren't patrician for their obscurity, but because they both represent what people who have moved past this chart are on (the people who established this chart as a measure of taste), and because they're the current evolution of a number of genres, that evolution being the closest approximation of good taste that exists to this point