twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KÊK
They are all Muslims now

Yup

Money
t. millionaire at 22

and dubs too

does money buy you eternal life though?

I would've been a millionaire at 22 too if our currency was worth as little as your memecrowns.

How did you get them? Oil?

>oil this
>oil that

Bash all you want, our human capital is nearly the best

t. Norwegian

59% of their GDP based off petroleum, so probably.

they discovered america :)

>tfw no pagan republic of vinland

Finland: Genghis Khan and the Golden horde

Quit staring

Performance enhancing drugs

>Jasper Pääkkönen

>>Norway: ???
Oslo music of course youtube.com/watch?v=bnGmEhhY8X4

what is this, a productivity contest?

hva fean? jeg elsker norge nu!

Black Metal

Saab

Guess what the S in SAAB stands for.

>Saab
swedish

Sämst Av Alla Bilar

Saab belongs to the chinese now

The automobile branch does. The defense part and truck part is still Swedish.

The real SAAB is Swedish

Svenska Aeroplanaktiebolaget (SAAB) sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_AB

one of the reasons why we didn't buy gripen

good chances that the chinese are spying the shit out of you now

Is this the autism index?

Grim and frostbitten black metal.

SKAM, greatest nordic teenage TV meme drama ever, with gays n shiet and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=-affny2d5qk

youtube.com/watch?v=imZTQfCbZKA

>one of the reasons why we didn't buy gripen
The only reason is because you voted not to. The government was positive to the purchase.

>good chances that the chinese are spying the shit out of you now
The trade contained 0 military secrets. They're different branches and are completely separated from each other. There is no way in hell that the Swedish government, even being as retarded as it is, would allow the sale of military secrets to the Chinese.

Sweden: H&M, Ericsson, IKEA
Denmark: Mærsk, Lego, Novo Nordisk, Ecco
Norway: Statoil
Iceland: ???

Daily reminder IKEA is Dutch now

This shit is way too popular in Denmark, especially at universities. 60-70% of 20-25 girls watched it and boys are starting to pick it up too. DR bought the rights from NRK to show it too.

Why is the fat girl (also, why are there so many fat girls) wearing a Burka?

IKEA is dutch now. You could probably put H&M or Volvo there?

>Norwegian "girls"

yeah it's just bantz

Funny thing tho, government announced that they will start evaluating jets again to replace the Tigers. Gripen is in the run aswell as F35

top kek

largestcompanies.com/toplists

Cause they are muslim

DONT BUY F35

We just spend 54b kroners ~8b$ and apparently they're shit and we have no crew to fly or repair them.

>KIKEA
>white

serves you right

some fucking neighbors you are

Friendly reminder that Netherlands is the best country in the world that doesn't use oil as well-being steroid (and normal steroids)

Gripen is even shitter and cost about the same now (over 100$ million) if you want the latest.

So for every Voe, there is like 1000 fat, ugly, orange trolls?

>Why is the fat girl

because we are a proud fat nation

Rather unlikely, we will get to vote on it again and it will never pass.

We're very far away from any votes or purchases but if it comes to it I'd guess it's gonna be the Rafale

amerifats, norwegifats...

I heard that the Canadian company behind Circle K bought all the Statoil gas stations in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. They have started changing the stores to Circle K in Denmark and Sweden, but I find it odd, that they would do so in Norway, where Statoil originated from. I know they didn't buy the company, just the gas stations.

Don't you rely on our F-16s to sway off the Russians when they fly too close?

Didn't you buy F35 too? 50 or so of them.

Ayy, we didn't even get a vote, but Boeing did some public advertisement to sway the public opinion to sway the politicians, which didn't help.

Salmon.

>b-b-b-but g-g-gripen i-isn't b-b-better, t-this wasn't a c-c-complete w-waste of m-money w-we promise
Gripen flies and has done so reliably since its inception, unlike the F-35 pre-alpha plane. Nor does it rely on being equipment that America can stop selling whenever they like.

And it's $50 million, not $100+ like the F-35. Even if it was $100 (it's not), it'd still be cheaper to maintain.

>Don't you rely on our F-16s to sway off the Russians when they fly too close?
That has nothing to do with the capabilities of the Gripen, though. Just out government that is completely fucking retarded.

Don't they have like the biggest military? Or was it Finland...

we are also the laziest nation in Europe, even more lazy than Spain. Feels good to be lazy

Even in Burger land we keep the fatties off television except to make them complete stereotypes. Especially kids shows, you think Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider wants to fug a fat girl?

lmao sweden can't even protect its own airspace has to rely on the based danes to do it for them!

how do you determine biggest military?
we do have almost 1 million men in reserve, but on active duty i believe Norway has more soldiers

We did that for you during the entirety of the cold war.

Back to /r/DANMAG please.

wow you're right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stichting_INGKA_Foundation

touche karlsson
no u

token arab, diversity, look at how tolerant we are etc..

The one determination that matters when you're in a position of defending your country

>wants to fug a fat girl?

In Norway we fug the fat ones too. Are we perverts now?

Why did you guys settle on Gripen when your own test found it considrebly worse then Eurofighter and Rafael. Just becasue you guys are so cheap, and really dont need to take defense seriously?
files.newsnetz.ch/upload//1/2/12332.pdf

We are most likely buying 52, but we fucked ourselves over on price because we did bind the price when NOK was strong (before the drop in oil price).

Statoil's gas stations arnt that old. Less then 25 years. They bought it from somebody else. I figured they couldnt make it cost effective.

i want to fuck a fat one too

finland then easily

We have the biggest military budget.

Pls gib monis

rip

Best part of the change was the butthurt in Sweden over this

If the Russians invade no amount of money in the world is going to help you

wasn't it so back in 1939-1940 too

Circle K has got to be the dumbest name I've ever heard. Maybe it works in anglo countries, but not here.

Gripen is 1/3 american parts. The brits could with their part (30%) block the sale to Argentina, so why cant the american?

I feel bad for Swedes, Norway is just as bad yet you don't get shit for it. Must be all the oil money.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZK5PmtmsmA

Norwegian girls need to stop wearing so much makeup and getting so tan, holy shit. Embrace your naturally ethereal elven skin.

Anyway, the majority of Viking raiders and warriors were from Norway, so there's that.

thinking atm

it is natural for us to get tan, I've worked outside and my neck got pretty tan

I agree and myself and everyone I know still calls it Statoil.

Same with Meny that bought SuperBrugsen, everyone still calls it "Brugsen", though, after a year, people are swaying towards Meny.

But not the best.
t. best

We buy them yes, but we own all the plans for the plane and could easily replace American parts with our own. There are parts that you for the F-35 that are heavily guarded military secrets that the US will not divulge how to produce. It's the difference between temporary and permanently. Then again, you already are the bitch of the US so I guess that doesn't matter. When will you be applying for statehood?

Why scandivanians have a wide nose?

Norwegians are quality posters tho

>youtube.com/watch?v=dZK5PmtmsmA
WTF I love Oslo city now

of course a large military budget always helps, but you can always argue how it should be spent
I have no idea, but in those times we weren't a NATO member either

>tfw finngol and can't get tan no matter how hard i try

Yes we are cheap.
Look at our defence budget, it's fucking pathetic.

The army has to beg for any money they get. The public views the militia as a massive money drain.
Also I was against the Gripen for that reason, they evaluated the jets and still wanted to go for the ''worst'' of the three.
Fuck the military if they wanna cut corners just to get new gear, either go for the good shit of just keep flying your 40 years old Tigers and 20 years old F/A 18.

Fast internet, get fucked rest of Europe.

I tried to get tan and I got some sort of sun rash instead. I didn't even know such a thing existed.

I'm literally allergic to sunlight.

In the beginning, yes, but it was Danish kings who ruled over England. 1013-1016 Knud the Great, 1023-something, someone else and Hardeknud from 1040-1042.

Also William the Conqueror were of Danish descent, because the Frenchman gave Normandy too Rollo in 911, to keep the vikings away.

Wuzzzz up. Money money money

who's the swede qt

IKEA is a Dutch company though

You can't just look at how "good" a plane is. In way, cost effectiveness is much MUCH more important than the performance of a single plane. The Gripen got a very good cost effectiveness and it's why it's still a good choice. Not to mention that it can take off and land on very short stretches of land, which is perfect from a country like Switzerland.

finns confirmed vampires

It's registered in the netherlands for tax reasons. It's still owned by the kamprad family though.

It's called "being white" my moorish friend

How is the public opinion regarding that?

Off-topic: Do you say is or are before public? Is it viewed as a single entity? Are seems wrong