Giants

Which country specifically have these *qt* humongous giants as their demographic? (>///It's not Asian obviously, I know that, geez

go ask on

kys lol

I am a girl ;__;

proofs or GTFO

rude

Northern Europe

Belarus, Latvia and Lithuania have very tall people

Serbia and Croatia too but darker

and then you have the Dutch

Depends on where you go in almost any country. If you want tall guys on average anywhere where strong Germanic genes is your best bet. So Northern Midwest US, Canada, and Northern Europe.
Argentina and Southern Brazil if you believe the memes.

Thank you for this information.
Out of curiosity, is it possible that if I cling like a cute little orangutan on his arm and swinging from arm to arm?

Absolutely.
Seen it done before.

>Out of curiosity, is it possible that if I cling like a cute little orangutan on his arm and swinging from arm to arm?
Looking at your flag, that definitely seems possible.

Sweet~
If, somehow, I found the giant one, will his gene dominate the cute little baby of ours or not? At least he passed it down to our future son so he will not have low self esteem for being the shortylet.
(I won't expect him to be faithful to me, but at least I get his seed)

>tfw 5cm lower than the Finnish average

w-would you still date me despite not being a giant?

Anything below 180 is just.. well, a recessive gene and a blasphemy to the said race. So i guess, try another girl who might interested. I'm sorry cutie frog Finn~

o-okay

search on google for Ivo Karlovic, who is a giant, and his girlfriend, who I think is from Thailand or the Philipinnes.

There is only one country in Europe where I am average height.

I work with Italian, Swede and German diaspora, almost all of whom are taller than me.

No problem~
Unless...

Ivo Karlovic from Croatia

This isn't Sweden. Go be a fag somewhere else.

No he will look like Eliott Rodgers and shoot a school

Well that's funny, i think anything below C cup is just.. well, a recessive gene and a blasphemy to the said race. So i guess, try another man who might interested. I'm sorry cutie Asian~

\(0////0)/ m(>////

Rest assured, according to this, right here
I won't and never will go to France to look out for my giant because it just, not there.

fuck you you racemixing faggot, i hope you die of hiv and loneliness you degenerate scum bitch
i hope some bangla migrant rape and burn your house you dumb whore bitch
are u chink, indian, or malay eh i rogol mak kau

Good, it's not like we wanted more brown people to come anyways

oh my god look at that manlet in the center!

doesn't he feel any shame?

Nah, just go back to /asean/ will you, pinoy, just because I don't want to be your gf and reject your proposal with a straightface doesn't mean I don't like to be your friend. Tee hee.

You are mistaking the sandniggers with us, the non relevant cutie small country. Rude. Malaisie who went to France could be counted by hands.

But aren't you a muslim ? You have a muslim moon on your flag

The country official religion is muslim but I am not a muslim because I live in the Borneo part of Malaisie.

That's fine then you can come to Europe if you want

Have fun being that lanky guy with his midget brown asian gf couple, the whole of society totally isn't staring awkwardly and thinking bad things right ? ~ haha

>Davido-kun: the thread

Kys my man.